Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 08:11 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,028,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Yep. Trump is such a hard body. So fit.
You go say that to his face and then get up if you even can child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2016, 08:15 PM

2,682 posts, read 2,180,160 times
And while the troops are engaging in relentless, decisive, vigorous, non-negotiable civil disobedience, Big Mike will be leading the charge from a roof several blocks away, where he will be filming through a telephoto lens for his next movie.

Old 11-12-2016, 08:26 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,840,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

Michael Moore called Trump's election months ago. Whatever you think of him, he's politically astute. And I plan on supporting his agenda in whatever way I can. My goal, and the goal of every thinking American, should be to make sure Trump is a one term president--or less than one term, ideally. I wish him nothing more than Mitch McConnell wished for President Obama. And I hope we succeed where he failed.
You won't have to. Trump will do it to himself, or, my guess is, he'll CHOOSE to forego a second term.

The guy never wanted the job of POTUS in the first place, and anyone who believes otherwise is delusional, IMO. Oh, he likes the thrill of the chase, as he always does; he's loved the attention and adoration; and, of course, he's loved the increased power, money and fame his candidacy brought him. But, to do the ACTUAL work of President? To sit around and talk policy? Listen to hours of economic briefings? Good God, no! There's no money in that, no millions to be made! Besides, the guy can't sit still for 5 minutes. He truly doesn't the attention span.

I wager that he'll be both bored and stressed, a horrible combination, for the next 4 years. And then he'll want out. Desperately. I've decided to sit back and watch it all unfold. Or, should I say, "unravel."

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 11-12-2016 at 08:36 PM..

Old 11-12-2016, 08:56 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
You won't have to. Trump will do it to himself, or, my guess is, he'll CHOOSE to forego a second term.

The guy never wanted the job of POTUS in the first place, and anyone who believes otherwise is delusional, IMO. Oh, he likes the thrill of the chase, as he always does; he's loved the attention and adoration; and, of course, he's loved the increased power, money and fame his candidacy brought him. But, to do the ACTUAL work of President? To sit around and talk policy? Listen to hours of economic briefings? Good God, no! There's no money in that, no millions to be made! Besides, the guy can't sit still for 5 minutes. He truly doesn't the attention span.

I wager that he'll be both bored and stressed, a horrible combination, for the next 4 years. And then he'll want out. Desperately. I've decided to sit back and watch it all unfold. Or, should I say, "unravel."

Do you know him, because that is a damn lie. I do know someone who knows Donald and has for over 20 years. I DON'T. He does, and is a big wig Developer, I know him, but am not friendly with the guy.

There were things I wanted to know. He has always loved this Country and People, and is a very grateful man for the things that he has and his family.

He has always talked about making things better for people, that is no lie. If you do not know this man on a personal level, you have no business at all talking about things you do not know.

What will you do when he improves the state of the Economy, Gosh forbid, that Obama has screwed up royally, hopefully the sheep will come around once they do find a job under Trump.

And as the first Black President, you tell me what he did for the Black Communities, jobs for blacks, and how has he stopped the violence in the black communities his hometown of CHICAGO!

One thing I learn from this man, as he says Trump does not go after anything unless he thinks he can win, and make a difference. I have been talking about this way before Trump even ran for President, because I want to meet him. As of yet, this guy thinks I am kidding, but I am not.

Old 11-13-2016, 07:24 AM

1,008 posts, read 487,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
And while the troops are engaging in relentless, decisive, vigorous, non-negotiable civil disobedience, Big Mike will be leading the charge from a roof several blocks away, where he will be filming through a telephoto lens for his next movie.
Nah. A lot of walk-ups around there. He isn't getting any roof without an elevator.

Old 11-13-2016, 07:27 AM

10,225 posts, read 7,583,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
I think he thinks this will revitalize a failed career.
Uhhh....he's a multi-millionaire formerly working class man without a college degree from the midwest, who single handedly crafted a career based on skill, talent, and intelligence. You should be so lucky.

Not like him, fine. But criticizing his success? That's ludicrous.

Old 11-13-2016, 07:30 AM

10,225 posts, read 7,583,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Your all talking out of your ASS. He won fair and square. I never heard one person state that they would impeach Hillary. Now believe me deep down to the core, there are plenty of reasons too.

They found her guilty then that is a different story, and the only reason why she wasn't is because FBI is bought and paid for by the Clintons.

You do not impeach someone unless there is reason too and facts. Your talking out of you ass again.

Obama has screwed this Country royally, divided the Nation like most off us never have seen I can go on, we did not impeach him for stupidity.
You weren't listening, then.

The common chant at Trump rallies: 'LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

Trump: Crooked Hillary needs to be in JAIL.

Trump at debate: One of the first things I'm going to do when in office is appoint a prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton...she should be in jail.

Guiliani: Hillary needs to be in an orange jumpsuit. (prison garb)

Even though Trump has been found guilty of discrimination years ago, and he's facing five class action lawsuits for fraud and scheming to deceive, HRC never said she thought he should be locked up, investigated, criminalized, and neither did her supporters.

If you voted for Trump, you voted for HIS tone and viewpoint, not Hillary's. You voted for a "LOCK HIM UP!" mentality.

Old 11-13-2016, 07:38 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
He claims Trump is a misogynist, yet he voted for Hillary who loves Jay Z. Has Moore ever listened to Jay Z? He must be a member of NOW. NOW also pretends to give a crap about women when they do not.

Old 11-13-2016, 08:59 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,840,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
He claims Trump is a misogynist, yet he voted for Hillary who loves Jay Z. Has Moore ever listened to Jay Z? He must be a member of NOW. NOW also pretends to give a crap about women when they do not.

Jay Z was NOT a Presidential candidate. And if he ever were, I'd be no more likely to vote for him.

Old 11-13-2016, 11:08 AM

4,081 posts, read 3,605,028 times
Is he campaigning for Trump 2020 already? People don't like to see their cities on fire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies