Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 01:57 PM

684 posts, read 514,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movingrightalong... View Post
"Clinton Supporters Trash City That Voted For Clinton"

They are on the intellectual level of a four year old, that's for sure.
Sounds like the blacks who tear up their communities with riots and violence then cry that their neighborhoods are shi*holes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
And isn't Portland a very white majority city? I just don't get it...
Race doesn't necessarily have anything to do with a person having an "entitlement mentality" unless you want to argue the thug culture has spread into other races. I'd suggest it has spread through the lower social economic crowd of all races where there is often a lack of education, understanding, low impulse control, and hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan Savage View Post
I find it humorous , violence aside . Liberals trashing their own communities . Must be a lot of really intelligent people in those mobs .
Again often education and understanding are lacking in these types of individuals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Illiterate, brainwashed robots that could barely hold down a job operating a fry machine.
And the sad part is most fry machines are now automated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 02:27 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Liberalism is rightly called a mental disorder for a reason......

Old 11-13-2016, 02:32 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I believe the actions of these Millennial hippies actually will hurt the democratic party more. Since Hillary and Obama won't be importing any more illegals . I believe that come next election, if this continues... that the democratic party will possibly shrink in size
If they were paid to do this how do we know what their affiliation is, if any?

Somebody who is being paid to start fires and kick people is going to be picky about whom she is "representing"?

If we are to believe all this "people got paid to riot" stuff then we have to accept that it as easily could have come from the right to make the left look terrible in an attempt to quell dissatisfaction by turning the pointed finger and to earn sympathy, and we must also accept that mercenaries do not generally use a moral compass to determine exactly who they are and aren't willing to hit with a baseball bat. (Hashtag duh.)

Since this refrain of "this is going to hurt the left terribly" is discernable among even the most loosely aware across this nation, who do you actually think benefits from this mania?

Seriously, what's actually dead in the wake of this election mess is logic. But when you are spinning hysterically with almost freakish vindication, I suppose you become blind to even the most absolutely basic common sense.

Old 11-13-2016, 02:43 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
If they were paid to do this how do we know what their affiliation is, if any?

Somebody who is being paid to start fires and kick people is going to be picky about whom she is "representing"?

If we are to believe all this "people got paid to riot" stuff then we have to accept that it as easily could have come from the right to make the left look terrible in an attempt to quell dissatisfaction by turning the pointed finger and to earn sympathy, and we must also accept that mercenaries do not generally use a moral compass to determine exactly who they are and aren't willing to hit with a baseball bat. (Hashtag duh.)

Since this refrain of "this is going to hurt the left terribly" is discernable among even the most loosely aware across this nation, who do you actually think benefits from this mania?

Seriously, what's actually dead in the wake of this election mess is logic. But when you are spinning hysterically with almost freakish vindication, I suppose you become blind to even the most absolutely basic common sense.
You and I live fairly close, did you live here during the 92 riots? I sure did. Didn't go to work for a few days and you had to be in your house by dusk, it was such good fun. Tanks going down Santa Monica Blvd.

I had just gotten done saying on Tues night I hope we don't have trouble over this. Person of course like many today did an eye roll.

Well low and behold on Wens night we have two freeways blocked, buildings being vandalized, some fires starting. My first thought was a repeat of 92, LAPD riding four to a car in full gear.

I know someone who owns a trendy spot downtown, let me tell you they're just thrilled by all this. And BTW they're pretty liberal in their views. But when it hits your pocketbook, that goes by the wayside. Four nights now of protests, you think people are going to go DTLA to eat, have to pay for parking and risk getting caught up in huge traffic nightmare or worse? No, they're not.

So you see it won't matter much who is behind it, because the results will be the same.

Old 11-13-2016, 02:46 PM

2,405 posts, read 1,446,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
It's on You Tube, and since I live in Southern CA it was on the local LA news as well.
So, no, you have no link.

Old 11-13-2016, 02:48 PM

2,405 posts, read 1,446,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
You and I live fairly close, did you live here during the 92 riots? I sure did. Didn't go to work for a few days and you had to be in your house by dusk, it was such good fun. Tanks going down Santa Monica Blvd.

I had just gotten done saying on Tues night I hope we don't have trouble over this. Person of course like many today did an eye roll.

Well low and behold on Wens night we have two freeways blocked, buildings being vandalized, some fires starting. My first thought was a repeat of 92, LAPD riding four to a car in full gear.

I know someone who owns a trendy spot downtown, let me tell you they're just thrilled by all this. And BTW they're pretty liberal in their views. But when it hits your pocketbook, that goes by the wayside. Four nights now of protests, you think people are going to go DTLA to eat, have to pay for parking and risk getting caught up in huge traffic nightmare or worse? No, they're not.

So you see it won't matter much who is behind it, because the results will be the same.
Good thing the Irish never protested or engaged in political violence, isn't it?

Oh, wait.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:10 PM

14,311 posts, read 11,702,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombleywomberly View Post
So, no, you have no link.
Really, it wasn't that hard to find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUZ6xl8vVfM

Old 11-13-2016, 03:11 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,987,383 times
When you got lazy, unqualified liberals running the country for 8 years this is EXACTLY what happens (No law and order) and why Liberals should NOT be allowed to run the country

Old 11-13-2016, 03:18 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Default When Hillary is sentenced to prison, will liberals riot again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
These deplorable Hillary's words, creatures, need to be responsible for the mess they are liable for. Let them pay out of their pocket the destruction they have created.

They are the biggest liars, hypocritical people on the planet. Opposite of everything they preach and preach they do with empty words and meaning.

They are weak and not strong by any means, strong people don't let a freaken election control their life they go on with it as any adult. These are a product of what you the D party have created, needy, whiny, typical cry babies, get even type off people. By the tone you set, the words you use and the lies. All rhetoric.
Assuming that Hillary is convicted with a real attorney general, and Hillary gets 5-10 years, will the out of work liberals decide to riot again and destroy the10 most liberal cities?

Old 11-13-2016, 03:23 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
Sounds like the blacks who tear up their communities with riots and violence then cry that their neighborhoods are shi*holes.

Actually, the protesters in this case are overwhelmingly white, and more white than the overall local population.

Trump Portland Protest Mugshots: Photos You Need to See | Heavy.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies