Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 06:47 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,947,458 times

Advertisements

Lefties are so weird. If someone needs you as a safe space, are you going to lay on top of them or something?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2016, 06:50 PM

2,940 posts, read 1,813,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
And Hillary's campaign was based on ignoring and deflecting the ever growing piles of baggage from all her various "missteps."

If you wanted a Dem president, you should have put up a better candidate.
Nobody said she was the best. She was supported because there is a certain level of standard, a level of decency to be expected out of the next President that is reflected in everyday lives. Choosing Trump did not even meet the most basic of standards to half the country, let alone being offensive in nature.

Yeah we want change, we don't like political correctness, however it's not right to spew hatred and make people fear for their lives, that's taking politlcal incorrectness too far.

Old 11-11-2016, 08:00 PM

25,742 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
"No Spics will ever live in any of my buildings". That is the exact quote of what The Donald said to my face almost 40 years ago when he offered me one of his "private tours". Not a bigot? Not a sexual predator?
Good lord, could you go back any farther? And of course, nobody changes or matures in forty years. Once a jerk, always a jerk.

Old 11-11-2016, 08:25 PM

649 posts, read 316,557 times
Quote:
Michelle Obama is being called on to run in 2020. At least this former First Lady doesn't have Nude Photos up on the Net from her "modeling" days.
There's a very , very good reason for that . Some things can't be unseen !

Old 11-11-2016, 08:57 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Its interesting how many of the initial responses here are the exact reason people are wearing these.

Old 11-11-2016, 08:59 PM

1,327 posts, read 723,075 times
Safety pins will make good targets.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:00 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times
Wear diapers and carry your blankies with you too you sissies.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:07 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenoodle99 View Post
Yes, please identify yourself as a fruit cup so I can stay away from you. You guys are being absolutely ridiculous. All this nonsense is why Trump won. Keep it up and you will lose every election from here till the end of time.
I'm sorry but when a presidential candidate goes after muslims, saying they should all be banned because they may be terrorists....what do you think these loose cannons that he appeals to will do. You need to stop thinking about yourself and your bubble and start thinking about others in this country.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:08 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,550,899 times
Given what he said on his campagin trail, you are absolutely right. Once a jerk, always a jerk.

No matter what some people here are posting, there are people who are scared that they are going to be harassed or deported. Maybe both. So yes, I will wear a safety pin to support these people, who shouldn't be marginalized by the PE's minions.

I keep saying this, and it seems that no one listens. When you open the gates for bad behavior, it's like Pandora's box. Once you condone it and wink at it, some people will think it's okay. Open season on Muslims, Mexicans, etc. Most people don't mock and harass, but for the victims of such treatment, it doesn't matter that "most" people aren't participating. They're too busy dealing with what's happening to them by fighting back or becoming as invisible as possible for their own survival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Good lord, could you go back any farther? And of course, nobody changes or matures in forty years. Once a jerk, always a jerk.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:08 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times
Quote:
"No Spics will ever live in any of my buildings". That is the exact quote of what The Donald said to my face almost 40 years ago when he offered me one of his "private tours". Not a bigot? Not a sexual predator?

I do not need anyone to tell me otherwise. Trump's own words and actions convicted him in my book a long time ago in NY. He has a lot of skeletons in his closet, which you will probably never hear about.
"It was a suicide. He shot himself in the head twice". That is the exact quote of what The Killary said to my face almost 23 years ago when I stumbled upon her standing over Vince Fosters corpse in Fort Marcy Park when she offered me one of her It Takes a Village books, whereupon I ran away in terror.

Not a murderer? Not a terrible author?

I do not need anyone to tell me otherwise. Killarys own words and actions convicted her in my own vastly better selling books a long time ago in DC. She has a lot of skeletons in her closet, which you will probably never hear about.

See how easy it is to make up BS online?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies