Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 02:47 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BougNeg1 View Post
BlackLivesMatter's PRIMARY purpose is the promotion of gay, lesbian and tranvestidike sexualities. Nothing wrong with that.
Just be honest.
I'll meet you in the middle and say that publicly their purpose was police brutality, but those of us that have followed them closely see that it was really a lgbt organization that used black shootings. I have no problem with that basic meaning behind the blm phrase, but that organization was bs and accomplishes nothing. Also, I know that BLM is now being used as the code word for all blacks, since "thugs" got exposed. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2016, 02:50 PM

44 posts, read 25,108 times
If people learned from history or even knew history in the first place they would recognize that the democrat party does not exist anymore. It's simply communism in disguise, well not really in disguise because they always infiltrate and hide behind a legitimate party after hijacking them, but once again that's history repeating itself.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:50 PM

772 posts, read 390,477 times
If you are looking out for Blacks, why don't you address Black on Black shootings? Rid the neighborhood of violent gangs who are terrorizing and holding good Black people hostage in their neighborhoods.

Encourage the young people to embrace legal occupations.

Fight for great schools that will teach the people to expand their minds and lead to increased employment opportunities.

I still agree with the OP.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:51 PM

44 posts, read 25,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
I'll meet you in the middle and say that publicly their purpose was police brutality, but those of us that have followed them closely see that it was really a lgbt organization that used black shootings. I have no problem with that basic meaning behind the blm phrase, but that organization was bs and accomplishes nothing. Also, I know that BLM is now being used as the code word for all blacks, since "thugs" got exposed. LOL
Duh. They are a part of a larger communist agenda. They are pawns. Even the leaders that started it, those few feminist lesbians who think they are so slick by tricking people with a false agenda have been tricked, motivated, and financed by a larger one. The first layer is "this is for black rights" once you become aware it's not you enter the 2nd layer "this is for lbtg rights" but if you know the history of china and Russia and what they went thru you enter the 3rd layer where you understand it's just all a front for communism. It's one of many attacks on our sanity, and government and it's all coming from the democrats or as I like to call them "the New Democrat party" because they are not democrats at all.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:53 PM

270 posts, read 198,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I disagree. Alot of people who were eligible to vote didn't vote. They are more responsible.

I have a question for you. As a Black American, how do you think you will fare under Trump?
True that a lot of Black folks did not vote. They knew the Democratic hustle was not real. As for Donald...I have no illusions. Just hope for a better business climate to put black people back to work.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:56 PM

1,718 posts, read 1,055,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BougNeg1 View Post
Well my uncle was lynched in 1929 for carrying a gun for protection in South Carolina. That does not mean that the same type of racism is as bad today. Some of y'all live in the past.
BLM looks out for gays, lesbians and transvesdikes. I have yet to see them try to bring jobs to black neighborhoods.
What's a transvesdike?

Had to give you a hard time on that one.

ROFL

Old 11-11-2016, 02:59 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,014,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
Are you saying we shouldn't question police shootings? I completely disagree. When it comes to the loss of life, investigation and inquiry needs to take place especially since the police have a history of harassing black people. Don't blame BLM, blame those in society who have caused the need for BLM. If people would let go of their racism and hatred for other races there would be no need for BLM.

Racism is a two way street..........you push someone too far and they push back..........

Old 11-11-2016, 03:01 PM

Quote:
With the history cops it has to be questioned. I still recall in high school my brother was pulled over for no reason, thank God he wasn't shot but his car was illegally searched. He wasn't doing anything but driving a raggedy car that you'd expect to see a high school student driving. Unfortunately we can only judge based on history and significant number of whites do still harbor hate against blacks. I'm not understanding why we think 400+ years of racist history should just be overlooked?

What whites are doing with Trump is no different than what BLM is doing. People are just looking out for self. BLM is looking out for blacks, and whites feel Trump is looking out for them. Don't be a hypocrite.

oh. heavens no.........lets keep the pot boiling for another 400 years...........

Old 11-11-2016, 03:02 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinette118 View Post
If you are looking out for Blacks, why don't you address Black on Black shootings? Rid the neighborhood of violent gangs who are terrorizing and holding good Black people hostage in their neighborhoods.

Encourage the young people to embrace legal occupations.

Fight for great schools that will teach the people to expand their minds and lead to increased employment opportunities.

I still agree with the OP.
All of this stuff happens in the black community. Are you willing to address the fact that blacks never received reparations? This is the result of hundreds of years of ****ery. But yeah, all of this stuff happens in black communities. Guess what, it doesn't fit narratives. There's a reason the media is always on time for a black riot. If you go to any city in America with a black population there are always crime stopping community groups. Simple google searches would show you this. This "just do better" platitude shows a lack of understanding historical context and current context. And btw, this isn't the 1980s anymore. Blacks aren't held hostage in our neighborhoods. America overall has had steady decreases in crime of the last 40 years. Blacks aren't all just living like gang members. You want to see how narratives work....people say BLM is anti-police, yet multiple white men have killed cops over the last month and not a peep from Blue Lives Matter, or All Lives Matter, or Mainstream Media. Why aren't white men being called thugs, and why aren't white people being called out on their culture that is producing cop killers?

Old 11-11-2016, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Not every cop, but there are white people that are racist that also happen to be cops. I'm sure you know a few or probably more than a few racists. When you really don't like a person it's going to spill over into all of your activity and behavior towards that person.
and i'm sure there are more than a few black people who want payback against whites for the slavery issues from 150 years ago..........I wonder how many black cops have pulled over whites just to get some payback?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies