Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 03:19 PM

219 posts, read 316,640 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfJenokrmb4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2016, 03:26 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
But that isn't hate, right? According to ABC News, "hate in schools", is middle schoolers chanting "build the wall".

Students Chant 'Build the Wall' at Middle School Cafeteria the Day After the Election - ABC News

Old 11-11-2016, 03:28 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,171,028 times
Liberals are such bullies! At work, one of my friends was shocked that I voted for Trump and tried to shame me. And then she unfriended me on Facebook. I am very disappointed in her as a person.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
But that isn't hate, right? According to ABC News, "hate in schools", is middle schoolers chanting "build the wall".

Students Chant 'Build the Wall' at Middle School Cafeteria the Day After the Election - ABC News
This is what is wrong with our media... one is worthy of national coverage... one is not.. The only reason~racism.. racism of the msm against whites,, probably committed by white exec with leftist agenda

Old 11-11-2016, 03:40 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,733,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post

Kids shouting "build the wall" vs a girl getting beat up for her opinions. You're seriously comparing the two? How many middle school kids got beat up in your story?

I fully expect that some Trump supporters are going to do terrible things as well, but the overwhelming majority of acts of violence seem to have been committed by your Trump-hating, Hillary supporting crowd.

Makes me glad I didn't vote for either of those idiots. Still the pro-Hillary anti-Trump crowd is exhibiting the lion's share of bad behavior.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:44 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Nothing new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qY5FJalF2w

Old 11-11-2016, 03:46 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Liberals are such bullies! At work, one of my friends was shocked that I voted for Trump and tried to shame me. And then she unfriended me on Facebook. I am very disappointed in her as a person.

The person who unfriended you was NOT your friend. Be happy with your decisions and that you voted for Trump.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:52 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Couple of things.

1) Don't discuss politics with people you work with

2) She wasn't a friend.

While she is childish, learn from this. No politics at work, if asked you say you're apolitical and change the subject. And if your posting this on FB that could come back to bite you.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:57 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGregorShow View Post
This is just wrong.

That being said the mother says how her and husband don't post political views on social media, well how about telling your daughter that. Instead she says the kids just do what they want, well yes because you allow it.

What happened to her was outrageous, but the parents don't think to tell her we can keep some opinions private, you don't need to share all your views online.

Old 11-11-2016, 04:07 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Kids shouting "build the wall" vs a girl getting beat up for her opinions. You're seriously comparing the two? How many middle school kids got beat up in your story?

I fully expect that some Trump supporters are going to do terrible things as well, but the overwhelming majority of acts of violence seem to have been committed by your Trump-hating, Hillary supporting crowd.

Makes me glad I didn't vote for either of those idiots. Still the pro-Hillary anti-Trump crowd is exhibiting the lion's share of bad behavior.
Read my post again. Think harder. Understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies