Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 04:33 PM

613 posts, read 460,325 times

Advertisements

She wasn't incorrect tbh

Old 11-13-2016, 04:51 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,387,825 times
Does she realize that she is unimportant to those of us who could give a flying crap what she thinks.

And sorry to disagree Women I know who voted for Trump were professionals. Lawyers, and a few Doctor's in L.A. Counties working for Fortune 500 Companies etc, therefore being smart also have there own mind thank you very much.

Some stay at home moms, teachers, and some working for the phone company.

Women who voted for Hillary had to be low information voters, to buy the lies that she was telling the deceit right in front of everyone, when they tried to get rid of their very own BERNIE, THAT IS DISGUSTING. And all the other crap we heard about her day and night.

Women who voted for Trump are strong independent women, with a mind of their own can make there own decisions. Women who voted for Hillary are not strong but weak, dependent upon a system that lies cheats and manipulates.

Old 11-13-2016, 04:53 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,212,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
No comments?
There's essentially nothing to talk about.

So a person said they think people in X group shouldn't vote for Y. You can find a seemingly infinite number of videos, blogs, and comments with the same message going in anyway they want. I've seen people talking about how Christians who vote for Clinton are sinners or stupid or whatever. Blacks voting for Trump. Men voting Clinton. But more often than not, people expressing views like this are usually just angry and not able to make a coherent point as a result. There could very well be a logical reason behind what they're saying; 30 seconds of Ana Kasparian does very little for me. She may very well have followed up with a semi-reasonable point, regardless of if you or I agree with it.

Never the less, she's entitled to her opinion and it does nothing for me to tear her opinion down in a place she'll never see it.

Old 11-13-2016, 05:40 PM

1,743 posts, read 984,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Some woman who are educated did not take to stark crazed feminism. Some woman are intelligent and free thinkers...some woman see the whole big picture of what humanity is and will always be. Some woman were NOT indoctrinated by the pie in the sky notion that they could be a man.

Some woman are beyond being part of the herd....some woman are Queen material and others no so much...I am sure the wife of Trump has no regrets...Her husband loves her and provides all he can...Where as Hilary is still perturbed at Bill for not making her all she wanted to be...Hilary should have taken on the role of woman...instead of being a contentious wife.
Just D@mn.
You're on the good side so I'll just overlook the Woman/Women thing!

Old 11-13-2016, 06:05 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,387,825 times
Woman or Women does not matter ones voted for Trump are educated and independent with a mind set to think on their own.

For Hillary, they are dependent, weak, and naïve. 'll take a woman any day who is intelligent, and thinks of her own free will, over someone that needs a system to tell her who to vote for. And needy.

I saw this first hand, those who expect something, Hillary, those independent who do for themselves Trump. Maybe not the exception to the rule, this is what I saw.

I tell it like it is. And I also have good Hispanic women friends who voted for Trump. Why because they are not stupid people and buy into what a system is telling them to do.

Old 11-13-2016, 06:54 PM

37,940 posts, read 17,756,167 times
She said she is against fat shaming because she was scarred at the age of 4 from it. Then she goes off on Alex Jones and calls him a fat f$%k.
Haters are going to hate.

Old 11-13-2016, 07:02 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,474,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
She said she is against fat shaming because she was scarred at the age of 4 from it. Then she goes off on Alex Jones and calls him a fat f$%k.
Haters are going to hate.
To be fair, if you saw the entire video, Alex and Roger Stone crashed their set uninvited and purposely tried to start a fight
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies