Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 07:50 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Just more stellar examples of Trump's most loyal fans spouting off the bigotry they believe; it's a shame that any normal people voted for the guy or all this could have been prevented. The rising tide of bigotry and hate is bad enough that even the Trump sock-puppets at Fox News are reporting on it.

Reports of racist graffiti, hate crimes post-election/

Racist Incidents Are Up Since Donald Trump’s Election. These Are Just a Few of Them

Hate Crimes After Trump’s Election Happening Across the Country

To those who voted for Trump, this is what you voted to support, if only indirectly. Maybe you didn't mean to vote in hatred and bigotry, and I get that, but you should have done your homework on what was really driving too many people to support Trump. Mark my words: more lives will be destroyed by right-wing bigots in the next four years than will be destroyed by the anti-Trump protests.

Do you use one brush or many brushes?

Old 11-14-2016, 08:53 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post
I wonder how loudly if you would whine if someone painted swastikas on your house or left a noose hanging from your tree.
I wonder if you're just as outraged when feral primates drag a guy out of his car and try to kill him just because they THOUGHT he voted for Trump

Old 11-14-2016, 08:57 AM

3,997 posts, read 4,142,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
I wonder if you're just as outraged when feral primates drag a guy out of his car and try to kill him just because they THOUGHT he voted for Trump
And you will hear crickets. Because they are all about do as I say, not as I do. Days later and they still can't get it through their heads that the exact reason that Trump won was their own hypocrisy.

Old 11-14-2016, 08:58 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
About time the right stood up for themselves. The only lives being 'destroyed' are the poor little twatwaffle protesters who cannot process losing. This includes the many useless celebrities whose lives don't matter one iota to me.

Once again, try to understand...

WE WON. YOU LOST. DEAL WITH IT!!!!
Seriously?

This is standing up for yourselves?

I've not read a single post excusing the destruction being done by protesters, and yet here are people actually applauding these attacks and assaults.

You know what?
I for one am glad that this is now out in the open.
I am glad that people are owning their prejudices and hatred.

Thanks for proving what so many suspected all along - the birtherism against Obama was precisely because people do hate Blacks, the cr*p about wanting to live one's Christian beliefs is because people hate gays...

We see y'all for what you are.
Thanks for that.

Old 11-14-2016, 08:59 AM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Go down to your local DNC headquarters and find out who did the painting. It sure wasn't a Trump supporter.
this.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:00 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times
I do not see Trump supporters protesting in the streets causing chaos and these racist incidents are Soros paid terrorists ...

Old 11-14-2016, 09:04 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
I do not see Trump supporters protesting in the streets causing chaos and these racist incidents are Soros paid terrorists ...
Trump supporters are at home with their families or at work growing the economy. They don't have the luxury to stay out late throwing rocks like children.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Why do I get a feeling that no matter what happens, it will be called 'staged' or 'fabricated', or that everyone doing something bad is "professional" or paid to do something. That kind of conspiracy talk has Breitbart written all over it. Get used to it.
Because they've been waiting for their chance to applaud this behavior.
Surely the "victims" must have deserved what happened, right?
And if some minority, be they people of color or gay or whatever, gets hurt in the process, well, that's a small price to pay to their own back.
Or so some posters have already noted.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinkChink View Post
hussein never said stop it- killing cops.
Lie.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Prove it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies