Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 10:41 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,966,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Why do I get a feeling that no matter what happens, it will be called 'staged' or 'fabricated', or that everyone doing something bad is "professional" or paid to do something. That kind of conspiracy talk has Breitbart written all over it. Get used to it.
Not conspiracy. Truth. Which the left will ignore, as usual.

You're saying the rioters aren't being bused in?

Old 11-14-2016, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
LOL I was just saying.......
"It will be called" because it's the truth. Something the left struggles with.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:52 AM

16,214 posts, read 11,324,217 times
Post #10 should be first and foremost in the mindset of everyone revulsed by the arrogance, stereotyping, and double standards held up by the Clinton crowd and their Social Justice Stormtroopers. Whether our vote went to Trump, Johnson or McMullen, we have halted the advance of those who would cheapen the American standards of true pluralism for the time being. Where we go from here depends in large part upon the development of reasonable modification and accommodation, tempered with the recognition of Political Correctness as the thinly-veiled Fascism it really is.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:55 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,728,975 times
Honestly, both sides need to just grow up!!

Old 11-14-2016, 10:56 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,228,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
The justified rejection of trumps dynasty does have some in an uproar- lets not forget on CD people were talking about militias and taking up guns--if Hilly won- the rejection is in many peoples mouth- and I am not pro violence nor destruction or property - but I understand-- keep it peaceful people
Agreed. I am totally against violence, but I'm not really sure that a sudden spike in angry citizens smacking Trump supporters in the mouth when they yell at them and tell them they'll be deported and/or shout racial slurs at them can be classed as a "hate crime."

Maybe stay away from protests and quit loudly announcing that you supported the racists' candidate* for president until people calm down?

Just a thought.

Again, not saying people SHOULD attack other people. They should not.

*Which doesn't mean that people who voted for Trump are racists. Just means they don't really mind if he was the official KKK candidate.

Old 11-14-2016, 11:03 AM

164 posts, read 188,250 times
My guess is the vast majority of these will turn out to be Münchausen hate crimes. I've seen plenty of YouTube videos of beatings administered on Trump supporters but none yet on Democratic supporters. I'm not saying it didn't happen but the evidence is sparse. In any case, this should not happen and the media is the main culprit for driving this.

Old 11-14-2016, 11:14 AM

2,366 posts, read 2,638,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Honestly, both sides need to just grow up!!
Agreed. Both sides are ****ed in the head.

Old 11-14-2016, 11:16 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
The kids walking around a York PA high school with a Trump sign while saying 'white power" is not a made up story, there's video evidence. Maybe that was a black person who secretly dressed up as white so they could derail this enlightened celebration?

Well it does deserve inquiry, but it is their voice and not violent.

Old 11-14-2016, 12:40 PM

15,625 posts, read 10,378,651 times
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11...-sniper-rifle/

The security firm*PacketSled announced on Sunday that it has put its CEO on administrative leave after he threatened to take out President-elect Donald Trump with a sniper rifle. PacketSled defines itself as "a disruptive security company focused on detection, response, and continuous monitoring of advanced threats."

Ironically, some Trump supporters*on Reddit caught PacketSled CEO Matt Harrigan making some fairly disturbing "advanced threats" of his own on the night of the election:

"I'm going to kill the president. Elect," Harrigan declared on Facebook. When someone cautioned him*about making comments that could attract the attention of the FBI or Secret Service, Harrigan said, "Bring it secret service." When one of his buddies said "you just need to get high," he went into disturbing detail about his plans.

Old 11-14-2016, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Agreed. I am totally against violence, but I'm not really sure that a sudden spike in angry citizens smacking Trump supporters in the mouth when they yell at them and tell them they'll be deported and/or shout racial slurs at them can be classed as a "hate crime."

Maybe stay away from protests and quit loudly announcing that you supported the racists' candidate* for president until people calm down?

Just a thought.

Again, not saying people SHOULD attack other people. They should not.

*Which doesn't mean that people who voted for Trump are racists. Just means they don't really mind if he was the official KKK candidate.
So yea, you're saying Trump supporters are racists.

By the way, if they're being deported, they aren't citizens. And NO amount of angry words justify a smack in the mouth. No matter how vile, or offensive, or how much you disagree with the words, the moment it becomes violent, you have lost the entire argument and have become the criminal.

Gotta love lefties, advocating and justifying violence. Handy way to shut down conversation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.