Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2016, 05:35 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times

Advertisements

"Oh my God Trump's been president elect for almost a week now and he hasn't yet solved all of our country's problems! He's a fraud! Might as well have elected Jeb Bush! I heard third hand from an establishment RINO congressman that Trump's not going to do this or that! Some guy on a radio talk show claims Trump isn't going to do anything!"

I know the honeymoon period is shorter nowadays than it used to be, but how about we at least let the guy get sworn in to office first? And let's stop pretending we believe these complainers are really Trump voters. They are #neverTrump republicans and butthurt liberals trying to discredit him before he can even take office, an nothing more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 05:49 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
I don't mind the internet trolls. I'm surprised they're still online and getting paid to push their misinformation, though. Its the real life trolls pretending to be Trump supporters out spray painting graffiti and the ones claiming to be victims of hate crimes that bothers me. That and the rioters/protestors.

Old 11-15-2016, 06:01 AM

2,497 posts, read 3,403,014 times
Yes, there seemed to be a tiny cluster of such posters around the internet yesterday.

One can spot them when they use key words like "xenophobia" and say they're witnessing massive hate crimes against <insert group of special snowflakes>. Then they resort to personal attacks because they have no other position to debate from.

This man provides huge financial support to Clinton and is aggressively against conservatives/independents in the US:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...st-revolution/

He has been wanting to create more disruption/disorder in the US by encouraging such protestors. Anyone who ignores the role he's played in US politics is in denial.

Old 11-15-2016, 06:20 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
Yes, there seemed to be a tiny cluster of such posters around the internet yesterday.

One can spot them when they use key words like "xenophobia" and say they're witnessing massive hate crimes against <insert group of special snowflakes>. Then they resort to personal attacks because they have no other position to debate from.

This man provides huge financial support to Clinton and is aggressively against conservatives/independents in the US:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...st-revolution/

He has been wanting to create more disruption/disorder in the US by encouraging such protestors. Anyone who ignores the role he's played in US politics is in denial.

Oh yeah I forgot about the mostly fake reports of roving bands of angry white men wearing Trump hats and t-shirts going around harassing gay people and people of color. We can't forget them!

Old 11-15-2016, 08:13 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
The msm has been doing everything they can to undermine Trump.

The number of fake stories about Trump supporters "hate crimes", and all the fake stories about who will be in his cabinet positions.

The msm has been completely discredited, and now they are doubling down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies