Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 02:23 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
Yep. Obama hates America and does not believe in American exceptionalism. You can tell he wants to be leader of the UN. He turns down no opportunity to trash America and American people when he's overseas in a foreign country. He dispises America and believes we should all be one world country controlled by a central world government. No thanks. No thanks.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA! And I'll never be ashamed, sorry Hussen.
You guys have no idea of irony do you? Obama does not believe in America but the guy with the slogan "Make America Great Again" does? His slogan literally says the country is not great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2016, 02:36 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
You guys have no idea of irony do you? Obama does not believe in America but the guy with the slogan "Make America Great Again" does? His slogan literally says the country is not great.
The country hasn't been so great since 2004, or did you not get the memo?

BTW, we are basking in the irony at this moment. The irony that media collusion, establishment back room dealing, DNC corruption, Hollywood elitists throwing Hillary love dinners, and the entire music industry throwing concerts and making commercials denouncing Trump... FAILED! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

Now THAT is irony!

The fools who are so full of themselves and could not lose... LOST!

Americans 1
Fools 0

Old 11-16-2016, 02:39 PM

1,302 posts, read 683,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
US...and in Europe...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ot-in-the-u-s/

“We are going to have to guard against a rise in a crude sort of nationalism, or ethnic identity or tribalism that is built around an us and a them, and I will never apologize for saying that the future of humanity and the future of the world is going to be defined by what we have in common, as opposed to those things that separate us and ultimately lead us into conflict,” Obama said.

Funny, he was all about tribalism until he perceived white people uniting. Now it's a major problem.

White People do not belong to America.

Old 11-16-2016, 02:41 PM

1,302 posts, read 683,457 times
White People can Belong to America if they have Blood bounds with Native Americans. Else, they are children of invaders from the east.

Old 11-16-2016, 04:25 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
US...and in Europe...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ot-in-the-u-s/

“We are going to have to guard against a rise in a crude sort of nationalism, or ethnic identity or tribalism that is built around an us and a them, and I will never apologize for saying that the future of humanity and the future of the world is going to be defined by what we have in common, as opposed to those things that separate us and ultimately lead us into conflict,” Obama said.

Funny, he was all about tribalism until he perceived white people uniting. Now it's a major problem.
Finally starting to realize, eh? But I doubt you still have fully opened your eyes.

There is a maxim with much truth, "Today's conservative is yesterday's liberal."

In other words the conservative today if they went back in the 1950's would be viewed as a little liberal. And 40 years from now the conservative of tomorrow if he or she could go back in time and arrive today they will be viewed as a liberal. In the socio-moral order that is. Because the conservative is doomed to fail to grasp that at some point a line must drawn and war must be waged.

You all surrender the traditions of the USA. The Marine Corps has them too and prides itself on its traditions. But the US Marine Corps has betrayed its traditions to and exchange it for generational story-telling, like I ilian America has been doing for a long time. So, the Marine kicks out tough men with tattoos, claiming it goes against its Naval heritage and Marine tradition, and brings in the transsexuals with it being understood this is a long standing tradition in the Marine Corps.

The Catholic Church gave up its traditions and it is no longer catholic . It is Protestant in the Anglican/Episcopalian tradition.

Your traditions guide you and unite one generation to the next generation stretching centuries or decades.

So, while conservatives like to ridicule the younger American generation of Millennials as not being willing to fight but rather only yapping about peace and love, really it is the conservatives that do that more. The younger generation is willing to war against you all and are in fact doing so.

Just as I have said they would they have begun the financial boycotts (economic warfare). The Milwaukee Bucks has announced it is one of a few other NBA teams that will boycott the Trump hotels, put its players up in other hotels.

Obama, the Bucks, liberals in general bet on conservatives being to soft in the butt to wage economic warfare against them, and bet on conservatives bowing because they don't want to carry a cross, but rather want to talk "peace."

Fulton Sheen was of the Old School. At about the 33 minute mark, and especially at the 35:11 minute mark he has some words about "peace," as in making peace with Satan worshippers etc. Although, he does not mention Satan worshippers, I point them out because I say a line must be drawn somewhere, whereas liberal such as the Daily Beast news press celebrates Satan worshippers, contrasting them to Christians who they claim are evil and lack the "tolerance" and "love" of Satan worshippers. And liberal Catholics would trip over themselves to defend the good image of Satan worshippers, as those liberal Christians turn luke warm to the public blasphemy of Our Lady in Heaven.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qHaizmIj3ck

Fulton Sheen: The Fourth Great Crisis in the Church

Old 11-16-2016, 04:41 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
Yep. Obama hates America and does not believe in American exceptionalism. You can tell he wants to be leader of the UN. He turns down no opportunity to trash America and American people when he's overseas in a foreign country. He dispises America and believes we should all be one world country controlled by a central world government. No thanks. No thanks.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA! And I'll never be ashamed, sorry Hussen.
Obama is a militant believer in American exceptionalism. He frequently yaps on about. American exceptionalism basically is a belief that the United States and the United States alone, by some secular divine-like right, has the right to break any and all international laws. That the US must set about on a Holy Crusade to spread its morality across the earth because the morals of the Americans are superior to those of say... the Russian people and all nations on earth that have morals that differ from the United States.

I'm the one that does not believe in American exceptionalism. Not Obama.

Obama has done plenty of white Americans a favor anyways. He maintain the "American Dream." Which is not what white or black Americans have been taught it is. The American Dream is simply this: Bruce Jenner can do whatever he wants any white man can, and take comfort in the fact they will always be celebrated as better than me (or any black man).

That is the American Dream.

Obama did not fight for my personhood, my personal value being raised and given a seat at the table, he fought for white men like Bruce Jenner. If I did as a father and husband what Bruce Jenner did Obama would have berating words for me. The black women that love and celebrate and embrace Bruce Jenner would have nothing but words of hate for me. Or at minimum shun me.

But Obama does not have Christian sympathies. His sympathies run with the Muslims. He finds one white man like a Fulton Sheen to be a trillion times more of a threat to his vision of America than a million Muslim Brotherhood implanted in the USA.

And in today's world America is not exceptional. The only thing exceptional today is Russia sending bravely against the New World Order. Russia asks for peace--but like Fulton Sheen--not at the price of surrendering all it holds sacred and dear. At that point Russia stands ready for war.

Old 11-16-2016, 04:46 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
That couldn't be farther from the truth. If they just wanted to be left alone there would not have been Jim Crow and there would have not been "one drop".
That makes no sense. The whole idea of segregation and Jim Crow was to be left alone and independent. Otherwise they would just integrated like post 1950s and 1960s.

Old 11-16-2016, 04:51 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
White People do not belong to America.
Oh really? Then when are all you white and mixed white people going to leave latin America?

Old 11-16-2016, 05:05 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Quote:
White People can Belong to America if they have Blood bounds with Native Americans. Else, they are children of invaders from the east.
Being a Latino (I figure you are, as I am) we are the most bastardized people on earth. Yet here you are trying to tell people where they belong based on the color of their skin. On top of that, you have a caveat "White People can Belong to America if they have Blood bounds with Native Americans" ..well how the hell could that happen unless the "invaders" mated with the natives, who aren't really natives because they got here on the land bridge from the east... oh wait, that makes the natives eastern invaders!!!

We all came from the same place in the beginning. So, YOU are a bigot, a racist, and a loon as well.

Old 11-16-2016, 05:41 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:

You're really showing your racism here, aren't you? There were no original natives all of our ancestors migrated here from somewhere else when there were no immigration laws, borders, established governments or land ownership. Anyone born here regardless of their race is a native citizen. You disgust me with your hatred and racism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies