U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-12-2017, 06:52 AM
 
12,435 posts, read 3,507,102 times
Reputation: 4455

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Oh, for heaven sakes. If healthcare was so easy, ...

It is sad and scary to witness the ease that the trump administration lies to the American people ,they have no respect for America or Americans.

 
Old 08-12-2017, 05:05 PM
 
Location: Salisbury,NC
8,763 posts, read 3,525,627 times
Reputation: 3757
POTUS screwed the pooch on the speech today. Instead of uniting the nation he refused to put down a terrorist group.


Well lets see if he really tells it like it is. Will he have a Rose garden moment or just let his supporters continue in trying for the destruction of the nation.
 
Old 08-12-2017, 05:07 PM
 
Location: Eastern NC
17,520 posts, read 16,148,937 times
Reputation: 15438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
POTUS screwed the pooch on the speech today. Instead of uniting the nation he refused to put down a terrorist group.


Well lets see if he really tells it like it is. Will he have a Rose garden moment or just let his supporters continue in trying for the destruction of the nation.
Not only did he mess up his speech but he put it out late, after the 1st lady put out a remarks on the violence. Is this guy that clueless?
 
Old 08-12-2017, 05:18 PM
 
Location: Salisbury,NC
8,763 posts, read 3,525,627 times
Reputation: 3757
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Not only did he mess up his speech but he put it out late, after the 1st lady put out a remarks on the violence. Is this guy that clueless?
Must have been watching golf (PGA) instead of cable news today. Staff must be off.
 
Old 08-12-2017, 06:45 PM
 
12,435 posts, read 3,507,102 times
Reputation: 4455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
POTUS screwed the pooch on the speech today. Instead of uniting the nation he refused to put down a terrorist group.


Well lets see if he really tells it like it is. Will he have a Rose garden moment or just let his supporters continue in trying for the destruction of the nation.

That "terrorist group" are people who elected him and support him ,he sure as hell is not going to denounce them.
 
Old 08-12-2017, 07:42 PM
 
Location: Salisbury,NC
8,763 posts, read 3,525,627 times
Reputation: 3757
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
That "terrorist group" are people who elected him and support him ,he sure as hell is not going to denounce them.
I do not believe he will call them a terrorist group, that's what they are.
 
Old 08-13-2017, 02:48 AM
 
30,574 posts, read 11,396,321 times
Reputation: 19413
So we start the week off with Trump threatening nuclear war with North Korea, talking about military intervention in Venezuela, and providing a bit of PR cover for the KKK marching with torches and chanting Nazi phrases like "Blood and soil."
 
Old 08-13-2017, 08:24 AM
 
Location: Salisbury,NC
8,763 posts, read 3,525,627 times
Reputation: 3757
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
So we start the week off with Trump threatening nuclear war with North Korea, talking about military intervention in Venezuela, and providing a bit of PR cover for the KKK marching with torches and chanting Nazi phrases like "Blood and soil."
Just more lies to try and avoid the Russia Problem. Will be interesting to see if he has a news conference in DC, as promised.
 
Old 08-13-2017, 08:35 AM
 
12,435 posts, read 3,507,102 times
Reputation: 4455
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
So we start the week off with Trump threatening nuclear war with North Korea, talking about military intervention in Venezuela, and providing a bit of PR cover for the KKK marching with torches and chanting Nazi phrases like "Blood and soil."
We always think it can't get worse and yet proves us wrong over and over.
 
Old 08-13-2017, 09:15 AM
 
30,574 posts, read 11,396,321 times
Reputation: 19413
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
We always think it can't get worse and yet proves us wrong over and over.
Exactly.

What is this week anyway?

We've had Heroes, Dreams, Infrastructure, and Tech week.

Is it too soon for American Indictments week?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top