Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2018, 08:15 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,816,836 times

Advertisements

You may not like Trump for any of the many reasons over the last 12 months, however you must “thank the Republican GOP” for all their efforts in holding him up as a leader - THEIR LEADER!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2018, 09:15 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,824,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Still, can't believe this man child is still rolling on, in our oval office. Why in the world they don't get the hook or straight jacket out and drag the man out of there, is beyond all reason.

When you are in a huge position as Trump, and you are firing people like throwing rocks out on a lake, you better well have your fat bu** covered. Trump is so infantile, he does not even know that?? I guess when you have people covering for you, your entire life; you think you are above all laws, morally and otherwise.

Our future and our reputation has been put in great peril. If this man can not resign, then where are the people that can get him out, what are they afraid of? Party poopers...........................

Since Republicans control both houses of government it shows what despicable low-life FASCIST SCUM THE GOP IS...... after all they CHOSE THIS DIRT BAG as their Presidential nominee!

Old 01-04-2018, 12:36 PM

16,757 posts, read 8,174,387 times
Well POTUS and staff doing their best to deflect from the Book coming out. Claiming lies, yet author says he has taped interviews.

POTUS may have a major issue if there are tapes, law suit goes out the window if one is actually filed.

Old 01-04-2018, 12:42 PM

26,548 posts, read 14,393,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
POTUS may have a major issue if there are tapes,...
i believe this is related:

White House bans personal cell phone use in West Wing - Business Insider

Old 01-04-2018, 02:32 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,824,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post

LOL, I bet you're right!

Old 01-04-2018, 02:38 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,816,836 times
^^^
I hope that would include POTUS and his tweeting!

Old 01-04-2018, 02:43 PM

5,314 posts, read 2,103,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
^^^
I hope that would include POTUS and his tweeting!
Probably not since his tweets have been deemed official Presidential statements (ugh), so not personal use.

Old 01-04-2018, 04:30 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,871,736 times
What all you nut job Libs are going to say when the Trump Policies which are so far success create a new level od success for the US.

We all ready have the highest GDP on records for the last 17 years, Unemployment is at a all time low and we are a new face and leadership to the World.
Heck we are even putting the UN in their place.

So this thread reduced to hersay and Ill will?

Old 01-04-2018, 05:09 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,618,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
What all you nut job Libs are going to say when the Trump Policies which are so far success create a new level od success for the US.

We all ready have the highest GDP on records for the last 17 years, Unemployment is at a all time low and we are a new face and leadership to the World.
Heck we are even putting the UN in their place.

So this thread reduced to hersay and Ill will?

if trump was making real policy change i would say you are right, but the reality excluding the massive planned tax cuts and some deregulation, trump is running an Obama 1.0 economic plan. And ask yourself this real question. Who was advising Obama and who is advising Trump (hint it is the same damn people, but trump has a lot more of them and in charge of too much, they are likely to screw it all up )

ref global leadership, you are wrong and everyone even you know it.
ref UN, nope nothing here but noise and allies who are pulling back from us and looking to China and the EU

I have been in this bull market for maybe 8 or 9 years now. it is great, but claiming Trump is the driving force is just bullshat.

As i have said on many threads I will give TRump this
1 he has talked it up
2 his tax plan definitely has helped drive up stock prices.
3 he has managed not to meddle with something that is working

But the upside is assuming Trump does not continue to deregulate I won't blame him when we correct and nor if we have a crash near to the end of his term... (when it is expected)

I think Trump is crazy to be claiming credit for the market because he will get blamed when it goes down, and it always does, i mean it always always does.

one more note, the market has set all time highs hundreds of times in my short life. it is what it does, i set an all time record for my age every second....

Old 01-04-2018, 05:19 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,495,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
Yup!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies