Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2017, 10:54 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
In a statement condemning Tuesday’s chemical attack in Syria, President Trump faulted the administration of former President Barack Obama for not intervening more aggressively in that country’s civil war — contradicting his own, earlier advice.
“Today’s chemical attack in Syria against innocent people, including women and children, is reprehensible and cannot be ignored by the civilized world,” Mr. Trump said in the statement released by the White House. “These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration’s weakness and irresolution.”

[MOD Cut/copyright]Mr. Trump said in a September 2015 interview with CNN. “Let Syria and ISIS fight. Why do we care?”[/b]
Fact Check: Trump, Faulting Obama on Syria, Contradicts Himself

He is the biggest POS-HYPOCRITE in history! I am no fan of Obama or Clinton, but man I hope his plane crashes on his next trip!
Nice spin.

Trump never pushed to overthrow Assad, he spoke about defeating ISIS.

I know that if you don't lie, you won't have anything to attack Trump on, but the lying only makes you look bad, not Trump.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-05-2017 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 04-05-2017, 12:29 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
POTUS on the podium today with the King of Jordan.

Every time he said "believe me" he was lying. That is from a comic but it is looking more likely then not.

Only thing that was true was we will be sending more money to Jordan. That is why the King did not have the same expression as Merkel. He came needing financial assistance and he must have got it.

Old 04-06-2017, 10:04 AM

1 posts, read 441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama got an 8 year shot and you judge Trump on a couple of months with Liberals so far up his ass trying to prevent him from getting anything done?

8 years of Obama and his Liberal policies and everything's a MESS! Get a grip!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Sarcasm post.

Old 04-06-2017, 10:46 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,527,589 times
Quote:
Obama got an 8 year shot and you judge Trump on a couple of months with Liberals so far up his ass trying to prevent him from getting anything done?

Well Trump did promise to fix everything since he had 'secret' knowledge about things. He 'knew' how to fix healthcare and ISIS, among other things. I guess that it is easier being a Monday morning quarterback than actually playing in the game.

And since the republicans 'won' everything as you conservatives frequently remind us, liberals don't have the power to prevent Trump from getting anything he wants done.

Old 04-06-2017, 10:54 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Haha. Fact check by posting opinion article from the Mexican Owned Blog Known as the New York Times?

Trump is damned if he does and he damned if he doesn't with some people.

Now they cry because he actually wants to do something about Syria and ignore that the whole mess was caused by Obama failing to keep his promise about the "Red Line".

Old 04-06-2017, 11:00 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Can I just remind all of you stuck on facts -- Trump hasn't done anything yet.

He so much as said that in his press conference...he has changed his thinking...
"My attitude to Syria and Assad has changed very much. You are now talking about a whole different level. What happened yesterday is unacceptable to md."

Plus -- if you back -- he did make 12 Tweets saying Obama shouldn't do ANYTHING at all back in the day.

You can try and spin that -- but doesn't matter where who reproduces those 12 tweets -- they are 12 actual tweets he put out...those are his words above.

Go back to your little world and pretend he's being so awesome.

Old 04-06-2017, 11:13 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,206,502 times
I don't think you people understand Flexible Trump.

The problem is that the world didn't change, this weeks chemical attack was no different than their chemical attack in 2013. Trump changed, not the world.

Quote:
When asked how he would distinguish his actions on Syria from the inaction of the Obama administration, the president said, “I like to think of myself as a very flexible person. I don’t have to have one specific way, and if the world changes, I go the same way, I don’t change, well, I do change, and I am flexible, and I’m proud of that flexibility,” Trump said during a joint press conference with Jordan’s King Abdullah II in the White House Rose Garden.
Trump Says He

Old 04-06-2017, 11:16 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
This is the Trump Regime: criticize his opponents while offering no solutions of his own.

Also 100% The MO of the Party of HATE, remember their ranting since 2010 about how they would repeal and replace Obamacare, so what exactly were they doing the past 8 years?

Old 04-06-2017, 11:16 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Haha. Fact check by posting opinion article from the Mexican Owned Blog Known as the New York Times?

Trump is damned if he does and he damned if he doesn't with some people.

Now they cry because he actually wants to do something about Syria and ignore that the whole mess was caused by Obama failing to keep his promise about the "Red Line".

Eerily similar to ignoring Trump's tweets that Obama should do nothing.

Old 04-06-2017, 11:20 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:

EXACTLY how the foaming at the mouth Republicans..... treated Obama since his first day in office isn't it!

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 04-06-2017 at 11:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies