Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 06:53 AM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
We just learned that there were swastikas painted on the wall at our local high school.
check the Student Democrats for paint on their fingers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2016, 06:56 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,392,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJR1 View Post
check the Student Democrats for paint on their fingers.
and around their mouths.

Old 11-19-2016, 06:57 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,114 times
Huffington post... haha...Hahaha,.. HAHAHAHA!

Old 11-19-2016, 07:02 AM

24,406 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Quote:
We just learned that there were swastikas painted on the wall at our local high school.
>>>> Angry kids that don't even know why they're angry thinking that by attacking Trump they'll somehow make a statement.

Old 11-19-2016, 07:09 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Why is everyone so sure the swastikas were painted by anti-Trump kids? I live in a very white area that voted for Trump.

When the Republican campaign office was firebombed, the Republicans were right out there blaming the anti-Trumpers. But when it's racist graffiti, it must be Democrats behind it trying to make the Republicans look bad?

Old 11-19-2016, 07:13 AM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times
Quote:
Why is everyone so sure the swastikas were painted by anti-Trump kids? I live in a very white area that voted for Trump.

When the Republican campaign office was firebombed, the Republicans were right out there blaming the anti-Trumpers. But when it's racist graffiti, it must be Democrats behind it trying to make the Republicans look bad?
Hm, why indeed would we think it?

The

Plenty of good fake hate incidents collected there.

Old 11-19-2016, 07:19 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Seemingly every day since Trump won the electoral college, there's always something on the news about schoolkids across the country subjected to bigotry of some form.

How sad. Let's all pray for America.

America's Schools Have Been Hit With Bigotry And Anti-Semitism Since Election Day | The Huffington Post

America is better now since the sea hag in the pantsuit lost the election.

Old 11-19-2016, 11:08 AM

10,232 posts, read 6,319,495 times
Quote:
Oh, it's been around a very long time, but it is now coming out of the woodwork and the racists and bigots think they have free reign. Remember, Trump was supported by the KKK.

I can remember when swastikas were painted on the track at Centereach HS years ago. I now live in a very "conservative" area of Florida. Long before the Trump election, students organized a "Kick a Jew" campaign. That goes beyond hate words and symbols to physical assault. These students were mad because the Jewish students were taking days off from school, sports practices and games, for their High Holy Days. Unlike NY Public Schools, which close on Jewish Holidays, they don't here. I worked for that school district at the time. It has only been 10 years since the school district closed down on MLK's Birthday. How long has that been a National Holiday?

To the OP from Ma., oh yes, that "Kick a Jew" WAS reported in all the local papers. Those students suffered swift consequences of their actions.

Personally, I do not think Trump (met him) is, or homophobic (sexist/racist himself yes), but many of his supporters are, plus those who he is appointing. He is beholden to them.

Old 11-19-2016, 11:11 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Huffington, now there's a reliable source for the truth about, well, anything. The headline should read "Americas schools besieged by spikes in false reports of racism by despondent liberals".

Old 11-19-2016, 11:16 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Theres no need for fake ones. I assure you theres a lot of real ones going on as well. The vast majority of which do not make the news. I live in a fairly liberal area, and the incidents some of my friends have had occur are kinda disturbing. Nothing major or huge, a couple assaults, but a lot of little things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies