Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2016, 08:51 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,504,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
I find it amusing that once all the arguments collapse, everyone always goes to "well ...well ...you're not being forced to marry a person of the same sex." That's an observation, not an argument.
But you want your belief forced on others by wanting homosexual marriage to be banned.

Hypocrisy 101

But let me guess, you are going to retort that your case is different...

Old 11-25-2016, 08:53 PM

1,850 posts, read 815,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
But you want your belief forced on others by wanting homosexual marriage to be banned.

Hypocrisy 101

But let me guess, you are going to retort that your case is different...
It's not hypocritical because I never said I minded forcing my beliefs on others. In fact, I don't. But you do. Therefore, you're the hypocrite.

Old 11-25-2016, 09:01 PM

Quote:
It's not hypocritical because I never said I minded forcing my beliefs on others. In fact, I don't. But you do. Therefore, you're the hypocrite.
But if you don't mind forcing your beliefs on to others, than why do you call us out on the same thing, just because it doesn't agree with you?

That's why I think you are just being a troll

Old 11-25-2016, 09:02 PM

Quote:
But if you don't mind forcing your beliefs on to others, than why do you call us out on the same thing, just because it doesn't agree with you?

That's why I think you are just being a troll
Because you claimed you don't force your beliefs onto others. If you simply state that liberals DO force their beliefs on others, then I'm fine with that. Do they?

Old 11-25-2016, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Because you claimed you don't force your beliefs onto others. If you simply state that liberals DO force their beliefs on others, then I'm fine with that. Do they?
The problem, is your belief is harmful to others, while our belief rectifies that harm, and only causes another "harm" to intolerant biggots, such as yourself.

Do you realize how many homosexuals get shunned by their families and friends, or commit suicide, because of people like yourself?

Old 11-25-2016, 09:07 PM

Quote:
The problem, is your belief is harmful to others, while our belief rectifies that harm, and only causes another "harm" to intolerant biggots, such as yourself.

Do you realize how many homosexuals get shunned by their families and friends, or commit suicide, because of people like yourself?
Oh, so now you admit that liberals do force their beliefs on others, but you comfort yourself by claiming that it is a very beneficial belief that you just had to force on others while deceiving people by claiming that you don't believe in forcing beliefs on anyone? That's cool.

Old 11-25-2016, 09:11 PM

51,965 posts, read 52,413,583 times
Quote:
And yet, oddly, you do tell other beings how to live their lives because you demand that they follow your belief of total acceptance of almost any behavior. It's a farce when people claim that "accepting everything" means they're not forcing beliefs on others.
You are completely factually, totally and utterly incorrect.

I never stated once that others should accept gay people I chose my words carefully and you misconstrued them. Reread what I posted. I said who am I to step in front of others assuming they aren't physically hurting others. I didn't say a damn word about people being forced to accept gay people. I spoke for myself only here.

Man it's frustrating when people's cognitive biases get in the way of the words on the screen.

Old 11-25-2016, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Oh, so now you admit that liberals do force their beliefs on others, but you comfort yourself by claiming that it is a very beneficial belief that you just had to force on others while deceiving people by claiming that you don't believe in forcing beliefs on anyone? That's cool.
What is your problem? Has a gay person caused you some personal harm or something? You seem like that Paul Joseph Watson or Stephan Molaneaux, two creeps who were probably know-it-alls picked on as kids and now have a chip on their shoulders and just want to debate anyone about anything. How is your argumentativeness and intolerance helping anyone or anything?!?

Old 11-25-2016, 09:13 PM

Quote:
What is your problem? Has a gay person caused you some personal harm or something? You seem like that Paul Joseph Watson or Stephan Molaneaux, two creeps who were probably know-it-alls picked on as kids and now have a chip on their shoulders and just want to debate anyone about anything. How is your argumentativeness and intolerance helping anyone or anything?!?
I notice that all you have in your repertoire is to call people bigots and then write paragraphs that are completely meaningless. But at least you admitted that you do, in fact, force your beliefs onto others.

Old 11-25-2016, 09:25 PM

Quote:
I notice that all you have in your repertoire is to call people bigots and then write paragraphs that are completely meaningless. But at least you admitted that you do, in fact, force your beliefs onto others.
No, I was making a point, which you failed to see, because you are too busy telling me and other posters how right you are
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies