Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 04:01 PM

77,013 posts, read 47,426,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Which a candidate can legally do if he lists the personal money put into the campaign account as a loan.
Which means they didn't use their own money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2016, 04:06 PM

15,589 posts, read 10,320,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
He wanted to win, but that doesn't necessarily mean he wanted the presidency and everything it entails. I think this is all one long ego trip to prove everyone wrong who laughed at him at the 2011 Correspondents Dinner.
Do you discriminate against certain people? Are you criticizing Trump, before he has even taken office, because he is a white, heterosexual male?

Old 11-20-2016, 04:08 PM

14,646 posts, read 14,554,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Are you discriminating? Are you criticizing Trump, before he has even taken office, because he is a white, heterosexual male?
If you're trying to make some unrelated point, it's lost on me.

Old 11-20-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
If you're trying to make some unrelated point, it's lost on me.
Most will get the very difficult, complex, stealth comment I was trying to convey.

Old 11-20-2016, 04:13 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,894,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I had heard about this theory very early one and now look what we have.

US election: Donald Trump never wanted to be president, warned Michael Moore
We could only wish Moore wasn't constantly looking for fear-mongering stories and those who like to listen to him, cheering him on.

“Trump was unhappy with his deal as host and star of his hit NBC show, The Apprentice,” he explained on his website. “Simply put, he wanted more money. He had floated the idea before of possibly running for president in the hopes that the attention from that would make his negotiating position stronger.

Kind of strange for Moore to say this.......Trump's story is nothing like it. Trump said, he was offered a deal to continue The Apprentice and decided running for President was better for the country. Seems Moore is making up his own story!

Old 11-20-2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Most will get the very difficult, complex, stealth comment I was trying to convey.
If you're trying to say he's impervious to criticism because "any criticism of Obama is racist to lib-tards" it's still unrelated to what I said and rather stupid.

Old 11-20-2016, 04:19 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,769,040 times
Quote:
You could have fooled me. Trump worked day and night at the expense of his businesses and a relationship with his immediate family for a year and a half to win the election.

He wanted to win. Trump said he wanted to win, explicitly.
lol, you're making him sound like a martyr.

Let's be transparent: Drumpf's enormous EGO wanted him to win.

There's nothing selfless about anything involving him and his run for presidency. Nothing.`

Old 11-20-2016, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
lol, you're making him sound like a martyr.

Let's be transparent: Drumpf's enormous EGO wanted him to win.

There's nothing selfless about anything involving him and his run for presidency. Nothing.`
Richard Branson (the Virgin mogul) had a story about being invited to Trump's place for lunch one day years ago. Trump spent the entire time ranting about everyone who had slighted him and how he was going get revenge on all of them. It's really not a stretch to say this run was one long revenge plot against Obama and everyone else who laughed at him in public.

Old 11-20-2016, 04:25 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,631,911 times
Quote:
Do you discriminate against certain people? Are you criticizing Trump, before he has even taken office, because he is a white, heterosexual male?
They've all been WHITE males.

Old 11-20-2016, 04:26 PM

Quote:
If you're trying to say he's impervious to criticism because "any criticism of Obama is racist to lib-tards" it's still unrelated to what I said and rather stupid.
Trump hasn't been sworn into office yet and you are already criticizing Trump. What else can I think other than you hate white, heterosexual males? There can not be any other reason for your criticism other than your hateful prejudice.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 11-20-2016 at 04:40 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies