Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 02:35 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

I remember seeing photos of Obama with a bone in his nose and his family was compared to apes..
That sounds pretty funny, please post a link so we can all enjoy it as much as you seem to.
According to Reggie Love, obama's preference as to where he most enjoys have an bone placed is a couple of feet south of his nose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 02:37 PM

3,838 posts, read 3,064,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I agree with him 100%. Gonna be an interesting 4 years if Trump makes it that far.
Trump EXPLODES After SNL Humiliates Him; Alec Baldwin Has The PERFECT Response (TWEETS) – New Century Times

Oh yeah, okay thanks for posting this now go play with your puppy.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:40 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,923,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
That sounds pretty funny, please post a link so we can all enjoy it as much as you seem to.

RE: Links...I'm not going back to 2008 to look for all the racist depictions of President Obama, but here's a City-Data thread on the subject.

[url]http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/1774106-obama-african-witch-doctor-t-shirts.html[/url]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
According to Reggie Love, obama's preference as to where he most enjoys have an bone placed is a couple of feet south of his nose.
I don't even want to know what this means.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:46 PM

23,532 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I agree with him 100%. Gonna be an interesting 4 years if Trump makes it that far.
Trump EXPLODES After SNL Humiliates Him; Alec Baldwin Has The PERFECT Response (TWEETS) – New Century Times
alec baldwin is a loose cannon who has destroyed himself and his career with bullying rants attacking women and children.....great reference to quote and an irrelevant wack job elitist.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:53 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,923,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
alec baldwin is a loose cannon who has destroyed himself and his career with bullying rants attacking women and children.....great reference to quote and an irrelevant wack job elitist.
Alec Baldwin isn't the President-Elect. Even if this actor becomes unhinged and goes on a tirade, he'll have little effect on the lives of American citizens. We need to be focusing on the reaction of the person who will, the one who will have the nuclear codes and be the Commander in Chief of our military.

Why so many people cannot make this distinction is very puzzling to me.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:56 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,948,920 times
Baldwin didn't destroy anyone. Don't be ridiculous. It's comedy. Who gives a damn. You people, get delighted over nothing.

Last edited by Scotty011; 11-21-2016 at 03:08 PM..

Old 11-21-2016, 03:03 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It was done in a funny light not hateful and Ford actially laughed hard at himself in good hearted fun.
I thought that the SNL skit was hilarious. It didn't strike me as hateful at all. Trump has no idea what he's doing. Anyone with any sense can see that.

Come on... they did this to Sarah Palin. That mess was funny, too. They did both the Bushes, they did Carter, they did Clinton (and they did indeed point out his flaws).

Soo.... yeah. They do this. It's what they do.

Baldwin so nails Trump in terms of his portrayal. I thought that Kate McKinnon did a good job of pointing out Clinton's flaws. She was quite funny during the campaign. Her Kellyanne Conway is also hilarious.

And, look! Kellyanne isn't tweeting angry messages about how SNL is unfair. She thinks McKinnon does a good job of portraying her in a comedy sketch.

As adults should respond to such things.

Kellyanne Conway Jokes That Kate McKinnon

Old 11-21-2016, 03:05 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Maybe I missed something, but has he not been making good money on West Wing and now here on SNL?

I'm thinking he's not exactly broke and out of work.

You point to him as a "wack job elitist," but you must see how amusing that is when you just helped elect a wack job elitist to the office of President of the United States, no?

Because, Trump isn't an everyman. He's a rich, entitled, elite.

Period. That's just not even up for debate.

Old 11-21-2016, 03:09 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Baldwin didn't destroy anyone. Don't be ridiculous. It[s comedy. Who gives a damn. You people, get delighted over nothing.
I wonder why con man Trump doesn't see it your way? It is comedy. I guess the Orange One will defund the arts.

Old 11-21-2016, 03:22 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,469,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
The most immature impersonation that I've seen in a long time and not even funny when you compare the past politicians that SNL makes fun of. That's ok, SNL is a show I stopped watching since the last decade.
Then how did you see the 'immature impersonation'? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies