Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 01:22 AM

4,490 posts, read 3,930,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
JUST FOR THE RECORD I SUPPORT TRUMP!!!! I'm just concerned we are going from one extreme to another.
A. I don't believe you.

B. How many Conservatives were in Obamas top cabinet positions?

Elections have consequences. Deal with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 04:50 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
I hope this isn't the way it appears. But I have yet to hear of anyone but old, fat, white, religious extremist, anti glbt, racist men being proposed for leadership in the Trump administration.

Not one woman, no blacks, no gays? Not even a hint of a moderate White House.

Did we just vote Hitler and the Third Riche into power? I'm pretty sure that's about how the nazis started, with good intentions.
No just have a sick twisted agenda. Quit falsely playing the race card.

Old 11-21-2016, 05:40 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Default How come no women, gays or minorities in the Trump Cabinet?

Trumps trying to put together a qualified teem of people, should he appoint gay's women and minorities just to satisfy the Liberals? Heck sales of crayons are up, no reason to disrupt that.

Old 11-21-2016, 05:47 AM

2,295 posts, read 2,369,154 times
Quote:
I hope this isn't the way it appears. But I have yet to hear of anyone but old, fat, white, religious extremist, anti glbt, racist men being proposed for leadership in the Trump administration.

Did we just vote Hitler and the Third Riche into power? I'm pretty sure that's about how the nazis started, with good intentions.

If you're "pretty sure that's about how the nazis started, with good intentions" then you never paid attention in a history class. Just like many of those with similar thoughts, you are quick to throw labels at Trump, but overlook that it is the Democrat party that more closely resembles fascists at the moment.

How many DNC offices have been fire bombed or vandalized? 0
How many RNC officer have been fire bombed or vandalized? 2 (at least)

How many reports have you seen of Trump supporters attacking Clinton supporters at Clinton campaign events? 0

How many reports have you seen of Clinton supporters attacking Trump supporters at Trump campaign events? multiple

Just look at the M.O. of the left. Their plan has been to shout down, intimidate, and then ultimately physically attack the opposition. Please, crack a book.

Old 11-21-2016, 05:57 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
one day the left attacks the suggestion that Trump appoints a female, such as Nikki R. Haley. or Jan Brewer, the next, they attack that he isnt reviewing these very same individuals..

btw, we also have Victoria Lipnic being considered. and Kelly Ayotte

thread fail..

Old 11-21-2016, 06:03 AM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
So minority status is #1 indicator of ability?

If you don't surround yourself with minorities, you must be Hitler?
"Why did we lose?"-Democrats

Old 11-21-2016, 06:07 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,404 times
Yah....they should make Bruce Jenner Secretary of State...then after four years he or she could run as the first transgender president...it would make the world so much better and please the NICE minded progressives....

Old 11-21-2016, 06:09 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:

Because Trump selects people by whether they are the best for the job, not what they look like.

I think I can survive the protestors. It's the drama queens who have to go.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:15 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,064,273 times
Don't think race, sexual orientation or sex have made it onto accepted practice in Curricula Vitae quite yet. Certainly not considered indicators of success, past or present.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:27 AM

59,056 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:

"I hope this isn't the way it appears."

Is he finished selecting his ENTIRE cabinet?

I wouldn't get your panties in a wad UNTIL he is done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies