Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2016, 05:46 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,178,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
right, they regulate the entry of potential risks to the state's produce, NOT the legal status of motorists-that's the FEDS job.

All those triggery happy aryans driving up and down the border in imposing trucks and they cant stop poor migrants from rural Mexico? And your blaming California's Ag inspection stations?

Haha how absurd.
Now we know for sure it's about race ...

Old 11-23-2016, 05:49 PM

979 posts, read 488,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
The Pacific NW is awesome. I visited Portland and fell in love with it. It's what CA preaches to be but does it without the pretension or elitism

They'd never secede with CA. They don't like CA or what it stands for. I saw so many t shirts and stickers for sale that said 'Oregon is above CA'. I don't know why they think Oregon love them
I have actually been meaning to pick up one of those shirts, it is very true, we like visiting California, and don't mind them coming up here to visit, but definitely not a fan of when they decide to move up here and would be happy to have a border between us where we could limit their migration. I would rather let people from Mexico immigrate to the Northwest than Californians.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:11 PM

2,574 posts, read 1,737,082 times
I hope it happens. We don't need California. Give that state back to Mexico. Let the Mexican Government run it. The President of Mexico Enrique Peña Nieto will run it much better then Jerry Brown can do.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
I hope it happens. We don't need California. Give that state back to Mexico. Let the Mexican Government run it. The President of Mexico Enrique Peña Nieto will run it much better then Jerry Brown can do.
Again, why would California need to be given back to Mexico when it could just as easily be run as it's own country?

Old 11-23-2016, 06:21 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,856,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
right, they regulate the entry of potential risks to the state's produce, NOT the legal status of motorists-that's the FEDS job.

All those triggery happy aryans driving up and down the border in imposing trucks and they cant stop poor migrants from rural Mexico? And your blaming California's Ag inspection stations?

Haha how absurd.
Not good to talk bad about about Trump's pick for the UN.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Haley

Ms Haley IS an Aryan.

Too; 18montclair; you say you're a "person of color" who's neither Asian or Hispanic so, I'm guessing you're a Black dude? If you're "Black" your hatred and bigotry against American Black people is despicable since you like illegal aliens more.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:23 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,856,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Again, why would California need to be given back to Mexico when it could just as easily be run as it's own country?
Sad cause the US should've taken ALL of Mexico in 1848, not just half. God knows those people would be better off under US law.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Sad cause the US should've taken ALL of Mexico in 1848, not just half. God knows those people would be better off under US law.
That is possible, the Mexican government has a long history of corruption, but I think making the country even larger would make it even harder to manage. It is already at the point where the size of the US is just unrealistic.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:33 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,178,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
So true, but I'm willing to let California try their experiment. We'll see how open borders works out when the population soars to an unmanageable number, natural resources are exhausted, drinking water is scarce, all available land is consumed, the environment is destroyed, and property values drop like a rock.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:35 PM

10,097 posts, read 9,968,859 times
Doesn't CA import 80% of its water from other states? Would that pose an issue?

Old 11-23-2016, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
Doesn't CA import 80% of its water from other states? Would that pose an issue?
No, LA imports about 80% of its water from the rest of California and the Colorado River, but most of the water in California comes from within the state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies