U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2016, 04:13 PM

2,420 posts, read 1,038,217 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
The liberals have been against the 2nd Amendment for a long time.
They have? Can you cite these liberals stating their opposition to the Constitution, please? Thanks!
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 04:13 PM

18,534 posts, read 9,533,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
BBM~ to address

Pray share exactly what those gun control measure ( the more and more ones you speak of) that's been implemented ?? To date haven't heard of even ONE legislation passed surrounding gun regulation since BHA took office.

TYIA

NRA did preach that BHO would take everybody's guns away..Now that Trump is in office come January..He now continues his preaching ..about Scotus..and they could somehow remove all your guns too!

This idiot somehow uses the 2nd amendment to promote gun sales for his deep pocket gun manufacturers..and it hasn't changed for many decades!! So what else is new really??????
I was not talking about the federal level.

Have you been to CA, NY, CO and MA lately?

Old 11-21-2016, 04:14 PM

7,215 posts, read 7,881,405 times
Wow, another right winger on CD cheering on the idea of gun violence and murder. How refreshing!

Old 11-21-2016, 04:15 PM

3,592 posts, read 7,689,708 times
Quote:
Seriously? Gun Control Act of 1968. It's already done for almost 50 years.
You tell me how that's worked out for us.

Old 11-21-2016, 04:15 PM

2,420 posts, read 1,038,217 times
Quote:
I was not talking about the federal level.
Isn't the Constitution federal?

Old 11-21-2016, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
You tell me how that's worked out for us.
You need tell me. How do you make things already illegal more illegal?

Old 11-21-2016, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Wow, another right winger on CD cheering on the idea of gun violence and murder. How refreshing!
Enough said.

Tech CEO resigns after threatening to kill Trump - POLITICO

Quote:
“The PacketSled Board of Directors accepted the resignation of President and CEO Matthew Harrigan, effective immediately,” the firm said in a statement on its website posted Tuesday.

On Monday, PacketSled said it takes Harrigan’s comments seriously and had alerted the Secret Service.

“These comments do not reflect the views or opinions of PacketSled, its employees, investors or partners,” the company said. “Our CEO has been placed on administrative leave.”

After Trump’s stunning victory, Harrigan wrote, “I’m going to kill the president. Elect” in a Facebook comment, according to screenshots shared on Reddit.

He added that he would get “a sniper rifle” and perch “myself where it counts.” “Find a bedroom in the whitehouse that suits you motherf---er. I’ll find you,” he said.

Old 11-21-2016, 04:23 PM

9,371 posts, read 5,294,292 times
Quote:
The question is very profound.
Not very modest are you?

Quote:
The liberals have been against the 2nd Amendment for a long time..
False premise (along with insinuating that Trump is a tyrant to be dealt with through a call to violence).... I'm not liberal but my liberal friends actually are proud gun owners...

This is a bait thread.

Old 11-21-2016, 04:26 PM

5,771 posts, read 2,691,577 times
Even if the most restrictive gun control laws were in place most Americans should be able to purchase them legally.
I don't see the issue with going through background checks to purchase something whose ultimate purpose is to maim or kill.
Why should anybody rethink the 2nd. Amendment ?

To the OP....what makes you think that Liberals don't own guns either ?

Old 11-21-2016, 04:34 PM

9,371 posts, read 5,294,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
To the OP....what makes you think that Liberals don't own guns either ?
Yup.

Wisconsin - Historically Democrat -> No permit to for rifle, shotgun, or handgun. listed as one of the most lenient on gun laws.

Vermont - Historically Democrat and progressive. The State neither issues nor requires a permit to carry a weapon on one's person, openly or concealed.

I'm sure they are more.... (wish New Jersey would lighten up on gun laws... grrr... but I can now hunt with a crossbow. lol)

What a prolific discussion! I can sleep knowing that this question was formulated and asked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or