Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 03:56 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,557,772 times

Advertisements

You have been screwing yourselves for years by implementing more and more gun control. Now what do you use to fend off the tyrannical Trump government, brutal police and white racists coming after you? Single shot flint stone musket?

If you truly believe Trump is a tyrant and his supporters are dangerous racists..., it's pretty comical to think that you have argued so vehemently for gun control.

Last edited by lifeexplorer; 11-21-2016 at 04:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 03:59 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,091,872 times
MMMMkkay..

So you admit that Trump is tyrannical and the white racists have found empowerment through him?

Old 11-21-2016, 03:59 PM

4,423 posts, read 7,364,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
You have been screwing yourselves for years by implementing more and more gun control. Now what do you use to fend off the tyrannical Trump government, brutal police and white racists coming after you?
Our brains!

Old 11-21-2016, 04:00 PM

25,840 posts, read 16,517,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
MMMMkkay..

So you admit that Trump is tyrannical and the white racists have found empowerment through him?
Maybe from your perspective? I thinks that's the idea.

Old 11-21-2016, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeriously View Post
Our brains!
Your brains on the floor or on the wall?

Old 11-21-2016, 04:02 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,091,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Maybe from your perspective? I thinks that's the idea.
I don't know..... the OP's intent is borderline trolling and such a question begs to wonder...

Old 11-21-2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
I don't know..... the OP's intent is borderline trolling and such a question begs to wonder...
The question is very profound. The liberals have been against the 2nd Amendment for a long time. Now, to their dismay, a tyrannical Trump was elected. Now what?

If the liberals truly believe Trump is a tyrant...

Old 11-21-2016, 04:09 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,659,293 times
Quote:
You have been screwing yourselves for years by implementing more and more gun control. Now what do you use to fend off the tyrannical Trump government, brutal police and white racists coming after you?
A private militia.

The idea that a firearm is useful for anything but hunting is ridiculous. I don't care that people have guns; what I believe most of us "liberals" wanted was to end the mentally unstable/criminal/foreign purchase of firearms.

And after Sandy Hook, I think most of us lost the ability to care at all. Nothing is going to be done, your children will be murdered in cold blood, and you're fine with this.

To say nothing of the fact that a firearm solves approximately none of my problems.

Old 11-21-2016, 04:10 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
BBM~ to address

Pray share exactly what those gun control measure ( the more and more ones you speak of) that's been implemented ?? To date haven't heard of even ONE legislation passed surrounding gun regulation since BHA took office.

TYIA

NRA did preach that BHO would take everybody's guns away..Now that Trump is in office come January..He now continues his preaching ..about Scotus..and they could somehow remove all your guns too!

This idiot somehow uses the 2nd amendment to promote gun sales for his deep pocket gun manufacturers..and it hasn't changed for many decades!! So what else is new really??????

Old 11-21-2016, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
A private militia.

The idea that a firearm is useful for anything but hunting is ridiculous. I don't care that people have guns; what I believe most of us "liberals" wanted was to end the mentally unstable/criminal/foreign purchase of firearms.

And after Sandy Hook, I think most of us lost the ability to care at all. Nothing is going to be done, your children will be murdered in cold blood, and you're fine with this.

To say nothing of the fact that a firearm solves approximately none of my problems.
Seriously? Gun Control Act of 1968. It's already done for almost 50 years.

Quote:
As quoted from 18 U.S.C. 922 (d):

It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person— (1) is under indictment for, or has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year; (2) is a fugitive from justice; (3) is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802)); (4) has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution; (5) who, being an alien— (A) is illegally or unlawfully in the United States; or (B) except as provided in subsection (y)(2), has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa (as that term is defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(26))); (6) who [2] has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions; (7) who, having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his citizenship; (8) is subject to a court order that restrains such person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner of such person or child of such intimate partner or person, or engaging in other conduct that would place an intimate partner in reasonable fear of bodily injury to the partner or child, except that this paragraph shall only apply to a court order that— (A) was issued after a hearing of which such person received actual notice, and at which such person had the opportunity to participate; and (B) (i) includes a finding that such person represents a credible threat to the physical safety of such intimate partner or child; or (ii) by its terms explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against such intimate partner or child that would reasonably be expected to cause bodily injury; or (9) has been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies