Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2016, 12:33 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,782,642 times

Advertisements

Trump carries a purse? It's coarse? Is it made of sand paper?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2016, 12:36 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,834,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
He isn't taking the high road...he's taking the only road he can take.

Trump going after Clinton just brings scrutiny on his own actions and business dealings. Her people will overturn every rock looking for something on him. And after 40 years in business in New York and international real estate, SOMETHING is gonna turn up. He ain't clean...not by a long shot.

So it's in his best interest to let her be.
Exactly. And he knows that; he always has. He had no intention of going after her; it was just one of the many "promises" he made to get elected. How many is that he's reneged on, now?

Old 11-22-2016, 12:37 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,514,028 times
Default Ah, come on Grumps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Well if isn't good old Mr Gringo, once again spouting off all of his usual BS. It would be wise for you to keep quiet and see how big Don does before exposing yourself to ridicule when you will, once again, be proven wrong. One would thing that your last experience with eating volumes of crow for being so worn on the election would have taught you a lesson, but democrats don't catch on very quickly..
No need to be such a sore winner.

Quote:
Don didn't chicken out,
That's EXACTLY what he did.

And what he'll do repeatedly on his many big bold campaign promises.

Quote:
and corrupt hillary is still not out of the woods with her criminal past. The FBI is still investigating her foundation and most likely charges will eventually be brought against the foundation.
So, charge her, take her to trial, and get a conviction. Conservos always talk a big fight, then back out when their bluff is called.

Quote:
In the mean time, Donald has more important things to do than worry about an old crooked hag who is now totally irrelevant. She no longer has any power, can do no more harm, and will live out her life in shame, so let her off the hook, the world knows how crooked and guilty she is, and the history books will not be kind to her.
Donnie boy lost his nerve. Big talk is cheap.

Quote:
You worship her, so you should be thrilled that Don is giving her a little leeway.
Keep smiling old white guy, America is once again becoming great, even as we write...
I live in your head.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:38 PM

39,065 posts, read 51,180,367 times
It would be pretty far out there to go after the candidate who won the most votes in the election by a couple million.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:47 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,710,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
No need to be such a sore winner.

That's EXACTLY what he did.

And what he'll do repeatedly on his many big bold campaign promises.

So, charge her, take her to trial, and get a conviction. Conservos always talk a big fight, then back out when their bluff is called.

Donnie boy lost his nerve. Big talk is cheap.

I live in your head.

Old Gringo, I distinctly remember when you though Hillary was a sure win you were pretty arrogant and smug. LOL, Hillary got caught up in her own mess and it helped Trump take down the Clinton dynasty and that made me happy. And they are still investigating the Clinton foundation. It' not Trumps job. just an fyi.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:49 PM

50,717 posts, read 24,232,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
You should have stopped after the first sentence. The second one is opinion and speculation.

I more or less agree with Trump, although I don't think she isn't without fault in all the accusations. But enough is enough. Trump is taking the high road and if something more serious were to be brought to light, they can always reopen the investigation.

Once he takes office he has bigger fish to fry than to pursue something that has been rehashed a hundred times.
Then he shouldn't have REPEATEDLY said he was going to fry that fish. Why don't you just be honest -- it's ANOTHER broken promise.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:49 PM

10,218 posts, read 6,305,373 times
Pure bravado on Trump's part to incite his supporters with "when I am elected I will throw Hillary in jail". He probably could care less. Remember, Hillary was Trump's NY Senator long before she ever was Secretary of State. Trump has said himself that he is a former Democrat. When did he switch Parties?

Trump has also issued a statement saying that he approves of Charles Schumer as Senate Minority Leader. Schumer is also Trump's CURRENT NY Senator, and he says looks forward to working with him.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:51 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,321,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I personally want to see her tossed under the jail and left to rot. she deserves it. however there is a lot to consider here.

1. Democrat party reciprocity. There is a 100% chance that national democrat party officials will see retribution when they eventually get back in power. It will be ugly on a level not seen before.

2. Political capital. A new president comes into office with a certain amount of it, but far too often it is in short supply.
1. Democrat party reciprocity. Absolutely. Payback can be ugly. Plus, we are really descending into banana republic status when the winner of a presidential election turns around and criminally prosecutes the loser...even if she deserves it

2. Political capital. Yup. He has enough going on without the distraction of a Hillary trial

But isn't bizarre how disappointed the libs are? Look at all the posts in this thread. You just know they were hoping Trump would fall down this rabbit hole.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:58 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,581,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Pure bravado on Trump's part to incite his supporters with "when I am elected I will throw Hillary in jail". He probably could care less. Remember, Hillary was Trump's NY Senator long before she ever was Secretary of State. Trump has said himself that he is a former Democrat. When did he switch Parties?

Trump has also issued a statement saying that he approves of Charles Schumer as Senate Minority Leader. Schumer is also Trump's CURRENT NY Senator, and he says looks forward to working with him.
LOL! Of coarse Trump will not pursue Hillary! It is not the job of the President to do so. It is not anywhere in his job description.

That is what an Attorney General is for. The Attorney General works for laws and justice. He doesn't work for the president as a strong arm of the presidency.
If the President messes up and breaks law, he is to go after the President.

Trump is using words with full meaning, to fool everyone in thinking Hillary will skate free. Trump has no power to purse anyone, Sessions does. It would be unconstitutional if he did, while holding the office of President.

I will not purse Hillary is a truthful statement. He can't

Remember Steve Bannon is his adviser... LOL Have you ever been played before?
Everyone is going to scream, you lied... you lied. You said you were not going after her.

To that he will say, I'm not. Jeff Sessions is.

Bwahahahaha.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:59 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,447,372 times
Quote:
But isn't bizarre how disappointed the libs are? Look at all the posts in this thread. You just know they were hoping Trump would fall down this rabbit hole.

They won't have the chance to cry and whine about Trump roasting poor lil Hillary over the coals either.

He just took that away from them also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies