Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2016, 05:47 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, you are correct, the cartoon of his kids as monkeys came from somewhere else. The attack on the wife came from Trump.
Back story on the monkeys and a really funny campaign ( worth the click) ad Cruz made of himself and his family.

10 Stupidest Things About Making Cruz's Children Monkeys

Old 11-22-2016, 06:05 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
In my job, I work with a brilliant programmer who suffers from mild autism. Today, the news came up about Rosie O'Donnell and her savage comment about Barron Trump. Well, all I can say is that people with autism , particularly my co worker, do not regard Rosie O'Donnell too kindly at all. The list of names and insults for Rosie would make a sailor blush. Quite out of character for my co worker it must be said to unleash this verbal dressdown of Rosie.

It was truly tasteless in the first place to demean people with Autism. What the heck is going on with Liberals and SJW's right now, are they all losing their minds?. Is it becoming trendy to act or say something untoward, or outrightly beyond the pale of decent and acceptable behavior ?
Today, Rosie tweeted a question, no different than hundreds of tweets before her own, by anonymous people.
Asking a simple question is a tad tasteless but certainly not "a savage remark".

Old 11-22-2016, 06:18 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,169 times
The same has been speculated about Cruz's daughter. I observed her behavior in various videos to be 'of interest' also, but when I saw Cruz's reaction to her behaviors in a video, it was one of the two times when he impressed me. The other time was when he did not congratulate donnie on winning the primary. Since that time; however, he again lost any positive regard I might have held for him when said he would vote for donnie after all that donnie had said about Cruz and his family. Don't know if she is on the spectrum. Barron exhibits some behaviors that seem a bit 'odd', but I would have to observe a bit more to tell if he is on the spectrum or not. BTW, I work with students on the spectrum daily and have for many years, so ...

Old 11-22-2016, 06:20 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,844,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
Rosie is jealous...and she shouldn't be throwing stones. Her kids have some serious problems.
Yes. Their mother.

Old 11-22-2016, 06:20 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,944,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeriously View Post
She's not attacking Barron. She's merely observing. I agree. I think he's on the autism spectrum too. And, yes, it would be a good opportunity to bring attention to autism. They shouldn't hide it.
seeriously? Why is Barron's medical condition (if indeed he has one) be fodder for the public? What happened to medical privacy? And what is making people decide he is autistic, anyway? The kid standing on a stage at 3 a.m. - way past a 10 year olds bedtime and appearing tired?

Old 11-22-2016, 06:23 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,169 times
"Well, all I can say is that people with autism , particularly my co worker, do not regard Rosie O'Donnell too kindly at all. The list of names and insults for Rosie would make a sailor blush. Quite out of character for my co worker it must be said to unleash this verbal dressdown of Rosie. "

That's as may be, but her " verbal dress down" doesn't alter the fact that she is autistic, so she is wasting energy best directed at educating others or continuing to strive to meet her personal goals in life. IMHO

Old 11-22-2016, 06:29 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,834 times
She should stay out of this. No good can come of it.

Old 11-22-2016, 06:30 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,944,732 times
Funny how all the usual suspects - Trump haters - have jumped on board defending Rosie. I can only hope poor Barron doesn't have to read about these conjectures in the media. Small wonder Melania wants to make her platform to be against cyber bullying. I wouldn't be surprised if Barron has already victimized by it.

Old 11-22-2016, 06:31 PM

134 posts, read 108,821 times
Rosie O'Donnell is ridiculous and anyone who listens to her is an idiot.

Barron goes to the Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School. They do not have a special education curriculum.

https://www.cgps.org/

Old 11-22-2016, 06:32 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,042,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
seeriously? Why is Barron's medical condition (if indeed he has one) be fodder for the public? What happened to medical privacy? And what is making people decide he is autistic, anyway? The kid standing on a stage at 3 a.m. - way past a 10 year olds bedtime and appearing tired?

That was hardly his only public appearance.

He has been seen at home, walking down the street with his mother and in other family shots.....always with the same blank expression on his face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies