Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 02:55 PM

12,956 posts, read 13,671,429 times

Advertisements

There are a bunch of old sayings that pretty much say it's too late for Trump to disavow any of the activities of his followers.
My favorite is "don't change horses in the middle of a stream." I know he loves the poorly educated but what he may not know is, they don't need no book learnin to tell when they have been taken on a snipe hunt. The White Right ain't letting him go, The Trump klan is gonna have to dance with the one that brought you. Donald Trump is now the de facto national leader of White Nationalist in America.

Old 11-22-2016, 03:00 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,395,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Maybe we'll start to believe him on this matter when he fires Stephen K. Bannon and doesn't nominate, promote or consider any more Alt-Right people with questionable morals...
Maybe you got outvoted and should stop being catered to. Maybe we need to look at how the press gives you outsized power. To wit, there is no way the conservative base would have been able to bully Obama into disavowing the communists that supported him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukua View Post
Okay something that absolutely has nothing to do with Liberals/Democrats (unless you agree with Alt-Right) and you still need to attack Liberals on this? Wow real objective.

Instead of saying, "Good I am glad he did this and shows he has decency" you're response is to insult Liberals/Democrats.

Very objective.
Sure it has to do with liberals/democrats. Obama was not pressured and hounded into disavowing communists.

The Left lost the right to dictate "decency" when they decided to allow men into the women's bathrooms, when they drummed up racial riots in Ferguson on zero foundation, and when they started attempting to normalize pedophilia:

I’m a pedophile, but not a monster - Salon.com

You people are vile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Bannon is associated with Breibart, a "news" media sight that frequently spotlights issues pushed by the "alt-right" aka "white nationalists." The whole site is "proof." Not sure how you don't see that nor how you cannot accept the fact that Obama got rid of Wright and Trump needs to do the same with Bannon.
Bannon is going precisely nowhere. Get used to it.

And what news sites do you frequent that spotlights issues by the Far Left and communists?

Today, anyone who disagrees with the social agendas of the Far left is going to agree with the Right

"The whole site is proof".

There you go again, with your highly intellectual analysis. As per usual. If the Leftist MSM was not pushing unreasonably progressive social boundaries, then the need for Breitbart would not exist. They do, and so the need exists. Someone in the news media has to be there to criticize the cop murdering BLM movement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
He goes into political correctness on Alt Right- and denounces them - Ok-- hmm - He asked some cast members to apologize -(as he never ever does)- but he said apologize people! - Ok- that's fair- but then goes ballistic on tweeter- against the Hamilton play and SNL-- --
POINTER: go ballistic on Alt Right and we will believe you!
No one owes you anything. You didn't even lose an election that was conducted civilly, but one is which you tried to take Trump down using every vicious lie and tool. And it continues. You act like these elections are a civil war, and now the Left wants coddling? What you got today is absolutely the best that you will get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
"Alt Right" = Neo Nazi
Are Zionists Neo-Nazis as well?

Old 11-22-2016, 03:36 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,951 times
Germany and Israel really concerned about supremacists riding on Trumps coattails.

Alarm In Germany And Israel At Emboldened U.S. White Supremacists | The Huffington Post

Old 11-22-2016, 03:52 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukua View Post
Okay something that absolutely has nothing to do with Liberals/Democrats (unless you agree with Alt-Right) and you still need to attack Liberals on this? Wow real objective.

Instead of saying, "Good I am glad he did this and shows he has decency" you're response is to insult Liberals/Democrats.

Very objective.
I said fruitcakes. If that is your description of liberals/democrats fine.

I'm not glad he did it. There was no reason to do it. It won't end and he will be ask to do it again just like he did with the KKK. and David Duke. Its a control tactic media dildos resort to when they are opposed to him.

Old 11-22-2016, 03:56 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,234,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Maybe we'll start to believe him on this matter when he fires Stephen K. Bannon and doesn't nominate, promote or consider any more Alt-Right people with questionable morals...

Let me get this straight... You, a Democrat who supported Hillary Clinton, a woman who is a serial liar and crass opportunist involved in a mountain of highly questionable activities, are going to lecture OTHER people about... MORALS?

Bwahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Old 11-22-2016, 03:58 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,589,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Germany and Israel really concerned about supremacists riding on Trumps coattails.

Alarm In Germany And Israel At Emboldened U.S. White Supremacists | The Huffington Post

it's ok if he disavows, we heard the dog whistle.

Old 11-22-2016, 04:00 PM

10,097 posts, read 10,008,466 times
I don't get what the media categorizes as "alt right"? I thought the alt right was an online phenomena of all sorts of conservatives who are anti PC, more populist and economic nationalist NOT the white nationalist racists that the media loves to proclaim is the whole of the alt right. Or maybe I'm just wrong and the alt right are the white nstionalist?
I consider Alex jones to be alt right but he's not racist at all.

Perhaps alt right isn't the catch all term? Does it actually specify a certain group? If so Trump has officially denounced them

Old 11-22-2016, 04:01 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,674,563 times
"Telling em what they wanna hear." This is the one surefire way to get elected, but many pols have been afraid to risk promising too much, not Trump, he is in his natural environment when telling those around him what they want to hear. No he's not a racist, no he's not crazy, and yes, he does understand the political theatrics so necessary to the process. I think he will be anti union, anti, labor, anti tax, and, moreover, he will most certainly be whatever his handlers want him to be..

Old 11-22-2016, 04:01 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
That's nice, but nothing new for him (Donald JOHN, BTW).

Hillary, in the other hand, not only never disavowed, but also embraced, the BLM--and the "alt left." And yes, there's an alt left though, typically, we never hear about THEM.

Old 11-22-2016, 04:02 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,985,438 times
Well even if he is kind of a white supremacist (If bringing in Bannon supposedly makes you one) , isn't Obama kind of a "black supremacist? Lets face it, Obama would rather give awards and medals or Nobel Peace Prizes to hip hop artists or black celebrities when you mean to tell me there isn't more DESERVING individuals out in the country worthy of those accolades? .

Whats the difference exactly? Why are the sooo many double standards in America?

Last edited by DorianRo; 11-22-2016 at 04:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies