U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 09:17 PM

5,924 posts, read 2,832,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buenos View Post
Equal pay == communism. It is not a conspiracy. As I explained I was born in a communist country, we lived this **** every day. It happened in many countries, it can happen in this one too. equal pay is evil, it is when losers rob the productive people. Even today at work, I get 5-10x as much real work done in a year than my average colleague, but I don't get 5x-10x higher salary, only like 5-10% more than they do. It is unjust, many freeloaders and leaches making careers on my hard work. It is theft, robbery, evil.
And in reality its republicans that are the communist-like income redistributors. But the republicans income redistribution transfers money to CEO's and the richest 1% of Americans (while it takes money from low income workers and the middle class.)

Look at GW Bush's $3 trillion dollar tax cut. These tax cuts gave the 20% of Americans making $36,000-$59,000 a year 9% of the tax cuts, and then gave the richest 1% of Americans 51% of the tax cuts.
Bush Tax Cuts After 2002: June 2002 CTJ Analysis

And republican policies do the same thing. Republicans are against high min wages, against middle class tax cuts, against unions that bring high wages, against unemployment benefits, against lowering student loan interest rates, against lowering credit card interest rates, against small business tax cuts, ex.ex.

GOP Senators Reject Tax Cuts for Middle Class - CBS News
Republicans Block Unemployment Extension, Democrats Plan to Try Again (Updated)
GOP Blocks Senate Small-Business Tax Cut Bill
Republicans Screw Over 37 Million by Blocking Bill Lowering Student Loan Interest Rates
GOP Blocks Freeze On Credit Card Interest Rate Hikes | The Huffington Post

And while republicans oppose all of the above things for low income workers, the middle class, and small businesses they fully support trillions of dollars in tax cuts for CEO's and large corporations (like Mitt Romney's proposed $6.6 trillion dollar tax cut for the rich and large corporations.)
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...-6-6-trillion/

And its the same with republican Donald Trump. Trumps tax cuts give middle class Americans a 1% increase in after tax income, and then give the richest 1% of Americans a 14% increase in after tax income.
Forbes Welcome

But unforchantly republicans desire to give the richest 1% of Americans trillions of dollars in tax cuts (and then savagely attack any policy that attempts to give money or assistance to regular Americans.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 10:02 PM

22,707 posts, read 16,813,625 times
Because we didn't vote wisely in many past elections. It's our own fault that those twits got their little sounding board.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:57 PM

5,893 posts, read 2,737,559 times
Quote:
How did far-left extreme ideologies became so mainstream?

What we can call neo-Marxism, made of Marxism, post-modernism, intersectionality, critical race theory.
Recently around the latest election, lots of democratic party supporters and mainstream media keep making judgements about non-left people based on this ideology. We had Judeo-Christian moral system for more than 2 thousand years, but since the late 1980's we have this poisonous combination of ideologies that is basically a complete set of morality, that is very different than the mentioned Judeo-Christian morality. For example people openly make statements about people and events, make reasoning with the premise of "white privilege". The "white privilege" was invented by ideologues to base demands for wealth transfer. This "white privilege" and statements about "oppression" are really a faux-premise, to fit the demands. In reality some ethnic groups are less able to generate a lot of wealth of their own, being the reason for the same group of having lower average income than the rest of the country. But we cannot say this due to political correctness, so they invented another reason for the ethnic income gap, basically blaming white people for it, they call it white privilege, systemic racism... This way people don't have to blame themselves for their own failures, but they can blame other, more successful people instead. Then there is the democratic party who volunteers to help these ethnic groups with their problems, pushes more policies and accusations of racism. The facts of difference in abilities, was replaced (in politics and media) with difference in circumstances. Result was replaced with cause, upside down. This whole thing seems to be a scam to me, but it became mainstream. The interested parties in upholding this scam are the supposed victims, and the generous virtue signaling helpers (white liberals wanting to look like saint Mary), and politicians who can exploit this. People publish complete thesis works in form of books, make professor careers, all out of the same lies. I am a white guy, I grew up very poor in a poor country (poor even in local standards there), but now being quiet successful here in the US. I had no privilege of any kind. When people are referring to WP they are basically discrediting my tremendous efforts that I have put into my own self-development, and insulting me as racist.

How this scam is not proven enough yet that many people could understand it?

After the latest election, all of us who didn't support the above mentioned scam (democratic party campaign, and candidate promising the continuation of the scam), are labelled racist and other xxxxist. If I don't volunteer to be robbed while insulted in the same time, I/we get even more insults.
You obviously haven't been educated by Liberals otherwise you would have used paragraphs in this "drivel" you posted.

Old 11-28-2016, 11:15 PM

1,850 posts, read 600,741 times
Quote:
1) Repeated propaganda by media and entertainment outlets.

2) Forcible indoctrination in schools over a minimum of 12 years.

3) Enslavement of the poor and lower-middle class into the system perpetually by making them dependents, which also makes them de facto support any social ideas the candidates they are beholden to support.

4) Separation of the people from religion and morals.

Those are the steps to liberalism.

Old 11-28-2016, 11:51 PM

1,222 posts, read 1,492,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSpears25 View Post
So according to you we need to start teaching in schools that blacks are inferior that contribute nothing to society and that they came from the jungle, that non-whites are conspiring to eliminate the weastern civilization, that race mixing is bad, that giving equal opportunities to people of color is bad, that minorities are ruining america, that jews want to destroy the white race, that anti-racism is anti white, that white people that try to help people of color are self hating, that minorities are all on welfare and are lazy.
Is this the America that you Republicans want?
Your comment is very blurry, mixing things up.
you dont have to teach they are inferior. you have to teach them they are underperformers and THEY (and not someone else) have to improve.
Equal opportunities is not bad. Actually Obama and other SJWs are fighting for INequal opportunity, to achieve equal outcome. That is bad.
non whites are not conspiring of anything, white liberals do, they have oikophobia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
No, for the most part they just want to reap the benefits of it. It's mainly white people themselves who think the West is evil and want to bring it down.
This guy gets it. Some others don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSpears25 View Post
But instead of destroying the western civilization, why they don't help bring western civilization ideas and traditions to the non-whites world?
They have tried. All the democracy promotion by force, the foreign aid... the problem is they rushed it. They think they can rush a barbaric country into the 21st century by a 1-2 year campaign. I have bad news, the changes needed will take generations and can only work if they are driven by those people themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
But even democracy ruins itself by excess–of democracy.
Basically democracy destroys itself when people vote for either a communist or a sharia/juhadist rule. There should be laws in place to preserve liberal democracy. Liberal... I mean not leftist but something that is based on liberty of each individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
I don't think anyone is saying all white people are racists, I believe they are saying republicans are racist and discriminatory. Republicans hate South Americans to the point they want to build a wall to keep them out, they hate Muslims so much they attack the religion of Islam itself, they discriminate against gay people and won't allow them to have the legal right to get married, and they even hate the "Black Lives Matter" movement.
Republicans dont hate south americans. They (us) just dont want too may south americans to come here to lower the average standards of educatedness and drain our resources, as most of them have nothing to give to the USA only take from it.

Quote:
Equal pay for men and women is not communism (rather its behaving like a man and a gentleman.)
I didnrt mean equal between men and women. I mean all peole. For example Steve Jobs should not have equal pay with the janitor at Apple.

Quote:
If you do 5x-10x more work than your coworkers you should get paid more. But since republicans are opposed to regulations you work 10x harder and don't get compensated.
yeah. It is human resources that block managers from giving much bigger pay to the higher performers. In 10x more work I dont mean 10x longer hours. I am a design engineer. At one of the companies I worked I have released 7 different product designs into production in a 2 year period, while my colleagues did one each, and the 2 most complex challenging/comlex projects at the company were done by me.

Quote:
Your Adolf Hitler philosophies of white people being superior are not scientifically valid. It was Arabs that domesticated plants and animals, and it was Asians that invented everything from paper to gunpowder (and if white people did not borrow Arab and Asian technology they would still be living like cave men.)
Dont call me a nazi, you communist *******.
By the way both the arabs and the chinese plateued out around 1000 years ago, then the enlightenement happened in Europe around 500 years ago that invented the scientific method that created 99.99% of modern stuff around us, including the legal system, the end to slavery etc.

Old 11-29-2016, 12:33 AM

4,797 posts, read 4,237,153 times
Given how I hear much more about the concept of "white privilege" from its opponents than its supporters I see it as a scapegoat, a fantasy that reactionary conservatives like to j*** each other off about. I graduated from college in 2012 and no one in my entire schooling ever taught me about "white privilege". This thread really does not even deserve discussion.

Old 11-29-2016, 01:08 AM

10,829 posts, read 4,159,214 times
Whites have the most because they created the most through the scientific and industrial revolutions.

Don't like it? Too bad.

Whites also created the only civilization based on social justice -- individual freedom and rights, equal treatment before the law, etc.

Whites and whites alone ended slavery throughout the world.

Whites dominate mankind's highest achievements in the arts, literature, philosophy, science, math, engineering, medicine, etc.

The left has given up on the hard task of raising achievement levels among non-whites to that of whites.

Instead, they have provided handouts and told non-whites that they are the victims of whites.

Now, they've taken that a step further.

Instead of caring about non-whites in the U.S., they care about non-white foreigners.

This is their new "proletariat" who can provide them with millions and millions of new voters.

If U.S. citizen blacks and hispanics lose the opportunity to better themselves thanks to a flood of cheap foreign labor they have to compete with, that's just too bad.

The goal of the left is no longer social justice, it's hypercapitalist globalist elitism.

Dividing up the voting public by race, gender and class is a perfect way to get the peasants fighting with each other while the elites laugh all the way to the bank.

The Marxist philosopher Herbert Marcuse called this "repressive desublimation."

It is operating full bore now with all the racial and gender grievance mongering, obsessions over transgender bathrooms, and other such things that deflect attention away from globalization and turning the entire world into a Third World plantation dominated by a small globalist elite.

Old 11-29-2016, 01:11 AM

10,829 posts, read 4,159,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Given how I hear much more about the concept of "white privilege" from its opponents than its supporters I see it as a scapegoat, a fantasy that reactionary conservatives like to j*** each other off about. I graduated from college in 2012 and no one in my entire schooling ever taught me about "white privilege". This thread really does not even deserve discussion.
So just because you didn't hear about it means no one else did?

Old 11-29-2016, 01:19 AM

34,673 posts, read 33,676,768 times

I'm going with something simple: Single parents and working mothers didn't pay attention to what Commie teachers were teaching their precious snowflakes in school.

Old 11-29-2016, 03:34 AM

1,850 posts, read 600,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Yeah, we know. Nobody heard about this fantastic liberal concept until 2016. What's your point again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies