Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 05:08 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,290,265 times

Advertisements

kristol is an israeli firster , possibly the leading israeli firster in the country and certainly the most prominent neo conservative thinker of the past few decades

his problem with trump stems from the fact that trump promised to not pursue an interventionist agenda abroad , this of course would hinder israel which is kristols number one priority

kristol is a slimeball of gargantuan proportions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 10:34 PM

10,214 posts, read 15,927,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
kristol is an israeli firster , possibly the leading israeli firster in the country and certainly the most prominent neo conservative thinker of the past few decades

his problem with trump stems from the fact that trump promised to not pursue an interventionist agenda abroad , this of course would hinder israel which is kristols number one priority

A hands off approach to Israel means allowing the Israelis to defend themselves against Muslim terrorism without trying to hold them back like Bill Clinton and Obama have tried. I believe Israel can take care of itself just fine.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:47 PM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed.

IMHO a Jew CAN be both a race and a religion but, not always. Some modern Jews look like something out of nazi Germany, they've got those "master race" looks but, others look like Arabs with the darker skin, eyes, hair, big nose and so on. OTOH: I've seen especially dudes who look like a "Jew's Jew" but are of some other heritage and ain't Jewish at all.
I am Jewish and can trace it back at least 7 generations on both sides of my family but the Palestinian i drove a few days ago looks so much more Jewish than I do.

Old 11-28-2016, 11:10 PM

1,229 posts, read 859,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post

He's a punk that wants to send the sons and daughters of the finest Americans to fight wars for Israel that can never be won. He wants to use Americans for cannon fodder and to breathe depleted uranium from spent munitions

The POS has probably never ever even been-in a real fist fight, let alone serve in a combat platoon taking on enemy fire, RPG attacks and booby-trapped IED's.

I don't support any of the Jews he's aligned with at all.

Old 11-29-2016, 08:38 AM

24,406 posts, read 23,065,142 times
More " Fake News" from the mainstream media. When will they shut down cable news and the big newspaper affiliates?

Old 11-29-2016, 12:10 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,290,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
A hands off approach to Israel means allowing the Israelis to defend themselves against Muslim terrorism without trying to hold them back like Bill Clinton and Obama have tried. I believe Israel can take care of itself just fine.
obama was no different to any other american president on this matter , ultra reliable when it came to providing tacit aproval for any sort of israeli agression

Old 11-29-2016, 12:16 PM

73,013 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed.

IMHO a Jew CAN be both a race and a religion but, not always. Some modern Jews look like something out of nazi Germany, they've got those "master race" looks but, others look like Arabs with the darker skin, eyes, hair, big nose and so on. OTOH: I've seen especially dudes who look like a "Jew's Jew" but are of some other heritage and ain't Jewish at all.
And some Jews can be Black, such as the rapper Drake, or like the Falashas in Ethiopia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies