Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 01:53 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,783,953 times

Advertisements

Not sure what to think of it.

Both sides have a point.

Take a look at one of Trump's plan for black Americans:

7> Protection from Illegal Immigration. We will restore the civil rights of African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, and all Americans, by ending illegal immigration. No group has been more economically harmed by decades of illegal immigration than low-income African-American workers.

Hillary’s pledge to enact “open borders,” – made in secret to a foreign bank – would destroy the African-American middle class. We will reform visa rules to give American workers preference for jobs, and we will suspend reckless refugee admissions from terror-prone regions that cost taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars. We will use a portion of the money saved by enforcing our laws, and suspending refugees, to re-invested in our inner cities.

Trump and others claim that the low skilled jobs used to be done by blacks,but illegals now work those jobs and blacks can no longer find low skilled jobs.

Fair enough,but many liberals and others say that Trump and others want blacks to work those low skilled jobs because those are the only jobs that those whites want to see black people working in.
They do not want to see black people working high skilled jobs because those types of people believe that is all blacks are qualified for----low skilled jobs.

The liberals also say that black people should not want to work low skilled jobs because they should strive for more,and that liberals have help them achieve that through Affirmative Action programs,financial aid,etc.

Indeed the liberals have a point,because despite what CD says,most black people are not in poverty.
It is only 27%,which means over 60% of blacks are not in poverty.

The Feds are the one of the biggest employers of blacks,and Trump's plan to eliminate and downsize the Fed will hurt middle class blacks more than others. The Feds had helped many black people advance into the middle class.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2016, 02:54 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,496,730 times
Why do blacks have it so hard around the world?

Old 11-23-2016, 03:03 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,783,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
because they are the most different than whites physically.

That is my personal belief anyway.

That has nothing to do with the topic btw.

Old 11-23-2016, 03:12 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,818,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

But they do so much better in white countries?

I don't have the links handy but I believe blacks are disapportionately affected by illegal immigration being that it hits people of working and middle class the hardest and those without advanced education and college. Many employers have favored illegal immigrants over Americans. Illegal immigration shrinks the pie for most everyone though. The illegals children get affirmative action.

Old 11-23-2016, 03:13 AM

4,654 posts, read 4,094,247 times
Quote:

It is actually because they generally have the poorest work ethic. In this country they have a free education, subsidized health care, Obamaphones, special affirmative action rights, and vast opportunity in a nation ruled by laws, and they watch immigrant group after immigrant group surpass them. That has nothing to do with racism, and everything to do with pissing away all of their rights an privileges on violence, addiction, irresponsible sexual behaviors and outright hostility to education and achievement. As Chris Rock said it, you can have a master's degree and they will ask "so now you my master?" But they are proud of you when you get out of prison.

These are not hateful words. They are not racist. They a truthful and loving. Black people in America and elsewhere need to understand that the guilt-trip free ride is coming to a crashing halt BECAUSE AMERICA AND THE WORLD ARE NO LONGER GOVERNED BY GUILTY WHITES, and if they want to prosper, they are going to have to compete on the same level as everyone else.

Last edited by cachibatches; 11-23-2016 at 04:06 AM..

Old 11-23-2016, 03:20 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,496,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post

These are not hateful words. They are not racist. They a truthful and loving. Black people in America and elsewhere need to understand that the guilt-trip free ride is coming to a coming to a crashing halt BECAUSE AMERICA AND THE WORLD ARE NO LONGER GOVERNED BY GUILTY WHITES, and if they want to prosper, they are going to have to compete on the same level as everyone else.
This is very true. Plus with globalization, the competition will be more stiff. Free-rides are going to end soon and the only ones left standing will be those who put in hard work, effort and take care of themselves.

Old 11-23-2016, 03:30 AM

14,858 posts, read 8,161,470 times
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I find it sad that people actually believe this.

Income Distribution Within U.S. Religious Groups | Pew Research Center

Asians are doing better than whites in every metric. This isn't some massive racist conspiracy. The world isn't run off racism. It is far more complex that that. But ultimately, it is about culture, institutions, capital, and authority.

Furthermore, I find it obnoxious that people try to lump "white people" together as some sort of monolithic group. West Virginia is one of the whitest states in the entire country, and it is also the poorest state in the entire country.

So why do West Virginians have it so hard? Because they are the most physically different from whites? Obviously such a ridiculous idea makes no sense.

For that matter, the most-successful group in America, are the Jews. But as recently as WWII, anti-semitism was not only strong in Germany, but across Europe, and even here in America. Henry Ford himself had a newspaper which printed something called "The International Jew".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew

And of course, there was the holocaust. So why then are Jews so rich?

"A man who is without capital, and who, by prohibitions upon banking, is practically forbidden to hire any, is in a condition elevated but one degree above that of a chattel slave. He may live; but he can live only as the servant of others; compelled to perform such labor, and to perform it at such prices, as they may see fit to dictate." - Lysander Spooner

In truth, blacks do poorly because they never developed the culture, the social organization, the hierarchy, and they, as a group, don't have much capital in the first place. It isn't that they are held down by whites. Its that they have always been a dependent class. And I don't mean welfare, I mean that they are dependent on either the government, or their employers, just to survive. They have never had the capital to be entrepreneurs, to be capitalists.

They can only ever sit on the sidelines, as laborers. But even worse than that, the welfare state has actually prevented blacks from accumulating any capital, and not just assets, but also social capital, by destroying families, destroying their ability to save, and destroying even their will to improve their lives. Keeping them in a trap.

Many blacks hate America, and they see no point in even putting out any effort at all. To work, is merely to perpetuate your own oppression and slavery. Even to go to school, is merely to do the bidding of the racist and privileged white man.

And to be honest, I can't even blame them for their resentment of America. I have the same resentment. And I have fallen into a similar malaise. And once you've become a dependent class, it becomes easier and easier to justify all kinds of things.

"Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition." - Thomas Jefferson

That quote explains the world.

Old 11-23-2016, 03:53 AM

15,068 posts, read 6,125,508 times
This argument is pathetic. It is cowardly whites who are so bothered by illegals, particularly Hispanics, that come up with these arguments. It is they who are most affected by illegal immigration as they are the majority.

The majority of African descendants in the U.S. are not poor and many are educated. The majority are not competing with illegal immigrants. It's poor whites in blue collar jobs who are most affected by illegal immigration but try to use people of African descent rather than be straight about their own issues

Those whites are biggest whiners in the USA and they think that by electing Trump they will be allowed to continue in their laziness and be rewarded. They couldnt deal with President Obama and family because it showed that minorities, including people of African origin, are working hard and getting ahead. That means that they have do the same and compete to survive. But they are too lazy and would rather complain and come up with foolish arguments such as this rather than work. They have been in the USA long enough to make more of themselves.

Old 11-23-2016, 03:54 AM

3,090 posts, read 3,955,658 times
Between flooding our borders with illegals and the White House promoting for major corporations to hire refugees, American citizens, especially black American citizens, have suffered in finding employment and advancing.

The White House web site launched a "call to action" encouraging major corporations to "employ, educate and enable" refugees: hire them, support them financially in their education and their living.

"Illegal immigration has a disproportionately negative effect on the wages and employment levels of blacks, particularly black males," said Peter N. Kirsanow.

I watched a man in Ferguson standing in front of a building burning down, set by Soros-paid protestors, say that all they need in Ferguson is an opportunity. If someone will give their town an opportunity, he will work hard to make it work for his town.

That personally was life-changing for me, and I vowed to vote for whomever to give that man the opportunity he is seeking and financially support projects like the Tangelo Park project (see below). While I had no earthly idea it would be Trump, I am looking forward to American citizens--whatever race--being lifted up. That is my hope for America.

Why corporations would enable, educate and employ foreign people over American citizens is beyond me--other than wages-- but the first link is what can happen when people get behind our communities INSTEAD of refugees and illegals. Rosen too is a big hotelier here in Central Florida. Since he's been successful in Tangelo Park, he's hoping to expand it. We need to support it. The second article, FAQs, shows that today 100% of the children graduate high school and property values have doubled.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/26/us...orida.html?_r=

FAQs | Tangelo Park Program

Expert: Amnesty, illegal immigration, hits black wages hardest | Washington Examiner

| National Review

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...r-engagement-0

Old 11-23-2016, 04:06 AM

14,858 posts, read 8,161,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Africa is what it is, because Africa had no industry whatsoever until after WWII, and the nations are fake.

The so-called African nations, aren't nations at all. They are lines drawn on a map by European powers, with often dozens of different tribes and ethnic groups pushed together under a single government.

Think of Iraq for reference. It is basically three groups, the Shia, the Sunnis, and the Kurds, pushed together under one government. But none of them can trust each other with power. So it is a nation which is in a perpetual state of war with itself. And with various factions trying to seize power, or even to breakaway. But all of them want control of the vast mineral resources which lie under the surface.

The only way such a country can ever stay together, is by a tyrannical state. Democracy can't work when the various regions of a country hate each other. It ends in Civil War, just as it did here in America.

Now, people like to compare Korea to Africa. Arguing that Korea was very poor into the 1960's.

But in the case of Korea, Korea was actually a nation. It was not an artificial state, with multiple ethnic groups who hate each other.

Thus, the Korean people had something that the Africans, and Middle-Easterners don't have. Obedience to authority. Because they believed the authority to be legitimate.

Of course, it also helped that America badly wanted to prevent Korea from falling into the hands of the communists, so we provided a lot of economic aid to the peninsula, as well as to Japan, to anchor them into the international community.

To understand the importance of obedience to authority. Think of what happened when America defeated the Japanese after WWII, and militarily occupied the country.

There were no insurgents. The Japanese people did what they were told by their authorities. They did not resist. Even after their authorities had told them how evil America was during the war.

The same thing goes for American occupation of Germany and Austria after WWII. The people there recognized and obeyed authority.

But in Africa and the Middle-East, there is no authority. And what exists, is rarely seen as legitimate.

As I often tell my friends. In this world, if you do what you're told, you'll be rewarded(financially/socially/etc). If you don't, you'll go to prison, or be shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6xi8_7Fy6Y

The powers that be, need sheep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies