Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2016, 09:15 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,089,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by River_Dawg View Post
Libs thinking:

Muhammad> Jesus Christ
Oh please.... again being dishonest. Liberals as group don't think that Muhammad is greater than Jesus Christ. What does Jesus Christ say about being dishonest?

Standing up for freedom of religion doesn't equate to infringement on your rights/believes to practice your faith.

I thought people were in support for the 1st amendment? or is it just when it is convenient for your own ends? Just like when people define moral compass to only reflect their own views.

Old 11-24-2016, 09:15 AM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
It was the progressive/liberal moral compass that instituted Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare to take care of the most vulnerable members of our society. And it is the oh-so-holier-than-thou Conservatives who want to dismantle it and throw those people out into the street with no safety net to help them survive.

Yeah, that's a great moral compass you've got going there, OP.
Everything is emotional with you folks. Nobody wants to get rid of Medicare. Nobody believes we should stop welfare programs. However, entire generations are lazy and feed off entitlements. The only only contribution to society these "welfare lifers" make to society is cashing a government check provided by the labor of their working neighbor and belonging to gangs that run drugs, murder and steal. They are enslaved by the Democratic Party via entitlement programs and not on the plantation. These people need a hard lesson. Work or starve. Society should no longer carry lazy people period. This is the difference between moonbats and conservatives. One group expects others to take care of them the other believes they should take care of themselves. If your able bodied go get one of those great obama jobs.

The absolutely is a place for programs that help people in need. Moonbats believe they deserve it we don't.

Old 11-24-2016, 09:17 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I could tell the Cons have arrived on their high horse, lotsa horse poop around.
That's his high moral compass that good Christian poster is showing us with that cartoon, burdell. I don't know how you missed it. It's exactly in line with the high moral compass of the man they have elected to lead our nation.

Old 11-24-2016, 09:18 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,089,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
It was the progressive/liberal moral compass that instituted Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare to take care of the most vulnerable members of our society. And it is the oh-so-holier-than-thou Conservatives who want to dismantle it and throw those people out into the street with no safety net to help them survive.

Yeah, that's a great moral compass you've got going there, OP.
I don't think the Conservative platform wants that either. I may not agree with how they want to handle those services but I doubt they want the end result to be people left on the street.

Old 11-24-2016, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
I don't think the Conservative platform wants that either. I may not agree with how they want to handle those services but I doubt they want the end result to be people left on the street.
If they follow through on their goals to privatize Social Security and turn Medicaid into block grants, that's exactly what will happen.

Old 11-24-2016, 10:37 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,232,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Seriously? How ironic that the OP lectures about liberals when the extreme conservatives just elected a liar, a crook, a deadbeat--someone who skirts the law and the rules whenever possible, especially when it further enriches him.

Trump has never had a moral compass, so it is perplexing that his supporters would deign to lecture liberals.
We elected Hillary?

Man, you really need to keep up.

Old 11-24-2016, 10:41 AM

934 posts, read 1,346,234 times
In liberalism being a woman is a virtue

Being a LGBTQ member is an even higher honor

Old 11-24-2016, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by River_Dawg View Post
In liberalism being a woman is a virtue

Being a LGBTQ member is an even higher honor
In Conservatism, being a white, straight, Christian male is a virtue, and those are the only ones that count. Being a woman means a Conservative, Christian, white, straight man can tell her what she is allowed to do and not to do with her body.

See how stupid it sounds when you spout off inanities?

Old 11-24-2016, 10:45 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
Actually, many of them do. They think that being on the street will motivate people to get jobs.

Old 11-24-2016, 10:50 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,209,432 times
Quote:
In Conservatism, being a white, straight, Christian male is a virtue, and those are the only ones that count. Being a woman means a Conservative, Christian, white, straight man can tell her what she is allowed to do and not to do with her body.

See how stupid it sounds when you spout off inanities?
all lies. is that all you can post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies