Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 03:16 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Nothing to do with me or if I think it's okay of not. She's a drama queen that got upset over a word that had nothing to do with her.
By not answering my question I can only assume you are a drama queen.

There is a very valid reason to ask my question.

Are you O.K. with claiming someone said this with no proof they ever did?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2016, 03:19 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
I said I have control over what I ALLOW. I said nothing of controlling others.
Who said you did?

Quote:
And I certainly don't need to threaten anyone with violence,
Who said you did?

Quote:
but should I be surprised you're practically defending cowards
I'm not defending anyone.

Quote:
who would call someone that word and then run behind a gun to protect themselves from the ass whooping they deserve?
They're not running behind a gun. That person would be defending themselves against a lowlife who can't control their emotions. No one deserves to get beat up over a word. That's the type of mentality emotional misfits use.

Quote:
More of that "stand your ground" BS that gives weak men the power to start something they can't finish without a firearm.
You don't get to make the rules on what anyone uses to defend themselves when going up against someone who is mentally disturbed.

Old 11-27-2016, 03:21 PM

Quote:
That's not for you to decide. Blacks have rightfully taken power over its usage and it won't go away until we make that decision.
That's not for you to decide. Good to see your racism out in the open.

Quote:
By now you should have understood that one black saying it to another cancels out its effectiveness.
Why should anyone listen to you after reading your disgusting violent posts in this thread?

Old 11-27-2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Once more, fake outrage from conservatives when someone uses the word describing someone else who used it in an entirely different context.
Once more, a liberal making things up about a conservative.

Old 11-27-2016, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
By not answering my question I can only assume you are a drama queen.
By lying about me answering your question makes you dishonest.

Quote:
There is a very valid reason to ask my question.
Again Nothing to do with me or if I think it's okay of not. She's a drama queen that got upset over a word that had nothing to do with her.

Quote:
Are you O.K. with claiming someone said this with no proof they ever did?
Are you ok with asking an absurd question that has nothing to do with what I posted?

Old 11-27-2016, 03:28 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
The N word is nothing but offensive when said by White person. We do not say it and avoid it all costs. The liberal White guy in the clip is stepping into deep water and thinks his Liberal credentials might save him. He fails in an epic fashion. Notice how the Black guy on the panel does not even address the comment. Just the teary anchor and does the little bit of drama at the end about "nobody does that on my show".

Proof again , White Liberals are easily more racist than conservatives. In fact far more damaging. Claiming to be close to minority groups e.g Blacks , Latinos etc. , then using disgusting words to describe them all. Very similar to how certain camp counselors work close to kids then abuse that trust. In Sweden, we see how several Liberal female youth counselors are now in trouble for having sexual relationships with underage Muslim refugees.

Liberals are very clever and cunning in how they present a loving and tolerant public image, behind it is nothing but twisted hate, intolerance and need to hurt others feelings so much. Liberals love to see others sad and upset. It gives them satisfaction and makes them smile.
Agreed.

Tho a white skinned "person of color" also has to be careful using the N word, even if our "poc" is actually part "Black" and might be able to prove it in the heat of the moment. Better yet; even if part Black, DON'T use that word against a Black stranger if slung as an insult unless that person saying the N word wants to fight.

Old 11-27-2016, 03:31 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Again Nothing to do with me or if I think it's okay of not. She's a drama queen that got upset over a word that had nothing to do with her.
You attacked this lady so you made it about you.

Quote:
Are you ok with asking an absurd question that has nothing to do with what I posted?
I am addressing your attack on her.

Do you believe what this guy did was O.K. or not?

Old 11-27-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
You attacked this lady so you made it about you.
lmao I attacked her? More drama queen mentality. And no it isn't about me, how absurd.

Quote:
I am addressing your attack on her.
I'm laughing at you saying I attacked her.

Quote:
Do you believe what this guy did was O.K. or not?
I don't care. ooohh he used a word as a descripter, STONE HIM!!!!!!

Old 11-27-2016, 03:37 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manteca man View Post
I can't remember ever hearing a Jewish person affectionately calling another Jewish person, "my k--e!"

I can't remember ever hearing a Vietnamese person affectionately calling another Vietnamese person, "my g--k!"

I can't remember ever hearing a Mexican person affectionately calling another Mexican person, "my s--c!"

These are all groups that have been kicked around and mistreated and they haven't exactly seen the need to use a derogatory epithet to describe each other in camaraderie.

It's not as controversial that it's still spoken in 2016, but that people's throats are jumped down when it's used as if you're summoning some evil Cthulu when it's said.
We're black, and we do and say what we want to say irrespective of what other races do.

We don't give a damn about what Jews, Mexicans, or Vietnamese sat to each other. It's none of our business. Just like what we blacks say to each other is none of YOUR business.

Old 11-27-2016, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
We're black, and we do and say what we want to say irrespective of what other races do.

We don't give a damn about what Jews, Mexicans, or Vietnamese sat to each other. It's none of our business. Just like what we blacks say to each other is none of YOUR business.
You don't speak for an entire race. You speak for yourself, an individual. Sooner or later you'll get that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies