Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 05:51 AM

989 posts, read 1,877,294 times

Advertisements

B.L.M is a racist and domestic terrorist organization. That is my opinion. They should be closely monitored by The Department of Homeland Security.

Old 11-26-2016, 05:53 AM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by izannimda View Post
B.L.M is a racist and domestic terrorist organization. That is my opinion. They should be closely monitored by The Department of Homeland Security.
Soon. For now they'll be still be coddled by the Obama admin.

Old 11-26-2016, 06:08 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJR1 View Post
Alt-right is about stopping white genocide.

You're either with the alt-right and want white children to have a future, or with the progressives who want them extinct
Exactly.

Old 11-26-2016, 07:38 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
The Alt-Right is just another name for white supremacy. Look what happened in Tulsa, Oklahoma... That alone is one example of many...

Truth be told, we're at a turning point in how things in America is going to work for future generations. You're either with the old guard (team Alt-Right) or the righteous Americans fighting for justice.. Choose your side wisely, the world is watching...
If the military took a side then the values America stood for would go down with it.

The loss of uncountable lives centuries ago for this very reason would go in vain.

It would take only one side.. Humanity

Behind closed doors, my friends and I have talked about "race war" quite a few times. They have all asked me, "If there is a race war, whose side will you be choosing? white or black?"

White people gave me life, my life has been saved by a black man before. he saved me from drowning (in the ocean) How should I choose?

How about we all work together as a team?

Old 11-26-2016, 07:50 AM

89,023 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
If the military took a side then the values America stood for would go down with it.

The loss of uncountable lives centuries ago for this very reason would go in vain.

It would take only one side.. Humanity

Behind closed doors, my friends and I have talked about "race war" quite a few times. They have all asked me, "If there is a race war, whose side will you be choosing? white or black?"

White people gave me life, my life has been saved by a black man before. he saved me from drowning (in the ocean) How should I choose?

How about we all work together as a team?
It'll never happen until the "love trumps hate" crowd stops hating.

Old 11-26-2016, 07:54 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It'll never happen until the "love trumps hate" crowd stops hating.
very sad indeed..

Old 11-26-2016, 07:59 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Seriously how can you possible help economically a group of idiots like these people!!!

BLM Plans To Block White-Owned Stores On Black Friday | The Daily Caller
Bleachbit....delete them!

Old 11-26-2016, 08:22 AM

3 posts, read 1,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJR1 View Post
The fact the problem might just be that they will be physically blockading private property didn't enter into your head when you vomited this garbage forth?
I believe that the purpose was to encourage AA to support AA businesses during this weekend. As most know that historically "Black Friday" consumers will spend about $27-50 billion this weekend. This weekend produces is the highest revenue of holiday shopping. In my opinion, the term "boycott" can generate a particular perception, mind set and ill-feelings, when used together with BLM, HLM, ILM, LLM, WLM. Although I did't hear about this, I didn't for a second assume that there would be any AA's or supporters of BLM blocking entrances to any business. AA along with other races will continue to put their money where they please no matter who urges them to do otherwise. AA business sales may spike a bit during this time, but not in comparison to the monies spend on the hype of multiple name brands.

Old 11-26-2016, 08:27 AM

89,023 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xris76 View Post
I believe that the purpose was to encourage AA to support AA businesses during this weekend.
What about supporting the AA employees at the stores they blocked? They pulled this same crap last year and cost AA employees the big sales commissions they earn this time of year and depend on to support their families, and in some cases even cost them their jobs due to declining sales.

They should have actually thought this through and fully understood the negative consequences of what they were doing before causing even more harm to the AA community.

Old 11-26-2016, 08:28 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Well the poor and working class do at least.
This applies...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies