Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 10:27 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
Trump says whatever someone else told him that sounds good. That is the only way to explain how this idiot can flip flop on every damn thing multiple times.

As for Clinton, they been investigated for decades and nothing has been found or done. I'm really sure this will be the thing they nail her on.
"they been investigated for decades and nothing has been found or done."

FOUND, YES, done, not yet!

https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/
Quote:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That’s what I said.
Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?
Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?
Comey: No.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 10:28 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Lock her up for what?'

We can start with having and sending classified material on her private server.

It IS against the law.
Tell us, why wasn't she arrested? Oh that's right, because what she did wasn't against the law. Need me to post it again? Now, anything else?

Old 11-28-2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Donald Trump = petulant little child.
Look into a mirror!

Old 11-28-2016, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
For the One Millionth TIME he can not pardon her she has not been convicted of any crime,NONE!
"For the One Millionth TIME", you are WRONG.

Nixon WAS pardoned and he was NOT convicted of ANYTHING.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
The Repukes and their hatred for the Clintons is amazing.

Go ahead and spend taxpayer money like the $7 million wasted on the Benghazi investigation where NO CHARGES were brought against her.

You Repukes deserve Trump who can't let things go either.
Remind me of the MILLIONS the dem spent on the Valerie Plame fiasco.

P.S., you don't get anywhere using juvenile insults and then want to be taken serious.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Trump will look kinda stupid if he spends tax payer money in an effort to continue his witch hunt of Hillary and its confirmed in court she's done no wrong.
She could then turn around and sue him for defamation of character.
"Trump will look kinda stupid" NOT to the voters who elected him but only to the sore looser dems.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:36 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
They have enough on her to send her to prison for life even if she was 30 years old and not in failing health. Her evil ugly face made me sick when it popped back up on Drudge. And make Bill share a cell with her, that would punish them both even more.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:37 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
They have enough on her to send her to prison for life even if she was 30 years old and not in failing health. Her evil ugly face made me sick when it popped back up on Drudge. And make Bill share a cell with her, that would punish them both even more.
Like what?

Old 11-28-2016, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Let Hilary off the hook and let her retire. Why waste more time and money on dealing with the Clintons? Move ahead and take care of important things...no one is going to throw a former first lady and Secretary of State in jail...you guy are Americans...you do not do that.
"Let Hilary off the hook and let her retire."

Why should we let her off the hook for her crimes?

If we do it will show that rich politicians are above the law.

Why should people who did much LESS be punished and NOT a politician?

Unless you are being a partisan.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
I knew His "no interest" would change as soon as she did anything contrary to his interests. He'll go so far as to blackmail her - he's already proven it.
Remember - if he is talking, he is lying.
Nothing he says can be believed - either then, now, or in the future.

Yet another flip flop - which will flop flip tomorrow - or maybe in the next hour.

What chaos and ruin will be left after four years of
NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY - ABOUT ANYTHING
is beyond comprehension. If the US is still standing in four years, it will be a miracle.
"Remember - if he is talking, he is lying."

But, it is OK if a dem does it.

Do we need to post for the hundredth time the list of lies told by Obama, Hillary and other dems?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies