Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 10:43 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Bwahahaha

Trump flip flops CONSTANTLY. And thats based off of what he SAYS. Not what other people are saying.

I can't believe the denial of some folks.
"Trump flip flops CONSTANTLY."

And Obama and the dems "evolve" when THEY change what they say.

Didn't Hillary ALREADY concede the election to Trump?

Is this a "flip-flop" or "evolving"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
They have enough on her to send her to prison for life even if she was 30 years old and not on deaths door. Her evil ugly face made me sick when it popped up on Drudge.

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Talking Good news! Trump is not letting Hillary off the hook!

Since there's absolutely nothing on the news about this, it looks like just more BS from RWNJ website "fake news."

Honestly though, I'd LOVE to see president-elect Tweet go after her with guns a-blazing. Make a huge spectacle over the whole thing. His millions of rabid Trumplings would love him for it and spill into the streets in a very amusing show of support.

Then their abysmal let-down following another failed GOP "investigation" would be even more entertaining.

Talk is cheap.

Where's the beef?

Old 11-28-2016, 10:44 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
Trump says whatever someone else told him that sounds good. That is the only way to explain how this idiot can flip flop on every damn thing multiple times.

As for Clinton, they been investigated for decades and nothing has been found or done. I'm really sure this will be the thing they nail her on.
It's being "done" now. Trump is not afraid of the Clinton smear machine.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:45 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,927,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
lol! He's such a baby. If he lost he'd be doing the exact same thing.
He MAY be a baby, but don't kid yourself, this tactic is completely deliberate. This is a perfect opportunity to further de-legitimize the American election system and to keep whipping up hatred for the "left". Just the beginning, his dream is to completely tear down the current system if he can - this is all about gaining and preserving power, using any means possible.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:48 AM

451 posts, read 236,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
She messed up very badly when she decided to support the recount. i understand that he is urging foreign governments to investigate her pay for play, and many are interested.

I cannot wait. The idea that she should not be prosecuted because she ran for president is more elitist liberal trash and the people spewing it should be ashamed.

Her health is so poor, that most likley, this will kill her.

Let's hope so. At least Bill will be free of that witch!

Old 11-28-2016, 10:49 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
They have enough on her to send her to prison for life even if she was 30 years old and not on deaths door. Her evil ugly face made me sick when it popped up on Drudge.
Like what?

Old 11-28-2016, 10:52 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Like what?
ONE classified email on her server is worth life in prison for anyone else. The FBI found lots of classified information.

The Clinton Foundation is a goldmine of corruption that will tie the entire Clinton family up in legal hot water for years....including Chelsea.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:57 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
ONE classified email on her server is worth life in prison for anyone else. The FBI found lots of classified information.

The Clinton Foundation is a goldmine of corruption that will tie the entire Clinton family up in legal hot water for years....including Chelsea.
Nothing illegal regarding email, no matter how much you want it. And you might want to look into that little thing called self dealing the trump foundation admitted to. Now what about the Clinton foundation? Anything else you can desperately claw at or are you done?

Old 11-28-2016, 11:00 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,434,679 times
I'm willing to bet that Trump see an indictment far sooner than Clinton ever will. I'm going to be surprised if he makes it 4 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
Appearantly either President Trump changed his mind or the media was wrong. In either case I'm glad he came to his senses. LOCK HER UP!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4EkHrRknGU
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies