Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 06:56 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,214,700 times

Advertisements

This has less to do with Trump then the state of available help for the mentally ill in our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 07:07 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
I was in a pizza shop( not the kind the Clintons frequent) and while waiting for my order I listened in on a friendly conversation between a customer and the owner's nephew and the owner. The nephew said his uncle went to school with Donald Trump, it was a jab at him being old and rich. Both the nephew and his uncle are Italian American immigrants. The customer, kind of a hick, started bashing Trump and Hillary and then really lit into Obama. So I'm not sure where anybody stood on the election except that just about everybody isn't happy with anybody in government. I could have added that I thought Hillary was satanic and I'm glad she lost and hope she continued to have poor health, but I just got my order and left. really, our area hasn't had any protests except for some small groups of spanish worried about being persecuted. I would hope that Puerto Ricans realize they can't be deported and are US citizens, but some still were interviewed and were worried.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:12 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,926,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Another one? Seems like him and his Alt-Right admin has given a voice to an army of psychos.
Maybe some of them are psychos, but a goodly number of them are perfectly sane fascists/nationalists that now feel empowered to proselytize to everyone they meet. They were around long before the Trump victory, but now they feel like they can freely vocalize their hate and intolerance.

Probably already been posted here, but another similar event on Delta plane, apparently a Trump supporter felt the need to publicly denounce Hillary supporters. (Hillary who?)

Delta apologizes for not kicking belligerent pro-Trump passenger off plane | Fox News

"...the man asks loudly: "We got some Hillary b*****s on here? Referring to Trump's victory, he says: "If you don't like it, too bad."

Old 11-28-2016, 07:20 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,506,057 times
Sometimes it's really hard to believe that this is a forum of adults.

Y'all are arguing instances of idiocy against instances of idiocy here.

The biggest idiots are the ones right here, in this thread, insisting that "their" idiot is less idiotic than the "other" idiot.

Jesus.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:21 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times
Gee, there are some not so nice people in the world? Imagine that.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:24 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,034,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I was in a pizza shop( not the kind the Clintons frequent) and while waiting for my order I listened in on a friendly conversation between a customer and the owner's nephew and the owner. The nephew said his uncle went to school with Donald Trump, it was a jab at him being old and rich. Both the nephew and his uncle are Italian American immigrants. The customer, kind of a hick, started bashing Trump and Hillary and then really lit into Obama. So I'm not sure where anybody stood on the election except that just about everybody isn't happy with anybody in government. I could have added that I thought Hillary was satanic and I'm glad she lost and hope she continued to have poor health, but I just got my order and left. really, our area hasn't had any protests except for some small groups of spanish worried about being persecuted. I would hope that Puerto Ricans realize they can't be deported and are US citizens, but some still were interviewed and were worried.
It's something I'm frankly very tired of. It's just so easy to say "they all suck, throw them all out"..meanwhile it's coming from a guy who can't get his own stuff together, treats his wife like crap, drives like an a-hole. It's the easiest cop out in the world that the biggest losers on the planet can repeat with no consequences..it's like going on youtube and saying bands suck. Any talent-less no direction loser can go bash anything and anyone without having to produce a single speck of creative output themselves. Likewise, any directionless un-involved nobody can can sit there and say "dey all stink, trow da bums out".

Old 11-28-2016, 07:24 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
It is the new "N" word

Old 11-28-2016, 07:25 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
This lady makes a scene in an Illinois shopping center, screaming loudly that she was being discriminated against (although all the witnesses disagreed)...all while informing the black storekeepers (specifically) that "I VOTED FOR TRUMP!"

This is the second such video posted featuring a white person screaming at African Americans that "I VOTED FOR TRUMP!"

So I ask again as I did in the other thread, what does that mean? What are these folks trying to imply? The blacks involved didn't even bring up Trump or the election, but for some reason, they needed to tell blacks that Trump is the new sheriff in town.

Why? What's that all about? Is someone gonna FINALLY tell us what the truth really is? Do you Trump voters have some esoteric plan that we shouldn't know about, but will find out about later?

I'm just saying tho...

Well, she has had her 15 minutes of fame.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:30 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Sometimes it's really hard to believe that this is a forum of adults.

Y'all are arguing instances of idiocy against instances of idiocy here.

The biggest idiots are the ones right here, in this thread, insisting that "their" idiot is less idiotic than the "other" idiot.

Jesus.
Very true. The nutjob in the video is representative of extremist posters on both sides who are forever starting threads. Trolls, all of them, and you know who you are.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:33 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,728,879 times
Lady in the video is nuts and so is the woman who stood there and filmed the whole thing with her baby. I found it amusing that the screaming lady accused the baby of taking things from the store and at the end the Michael's employee comes over and starts picking up things from the stroller and asking where they got them.

The screaming woman needs some help. Even if she was somehow wronged before the video started, that's not how to handle it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies