Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 07:10 AM

77,013 posts, read 47,464,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Could trump be trying to deflect from some other issue by making hay over this?
He is sweating over the recount, which is quite irrational, because the recount isn't going to change anything.

You won Donnie, now put the toys down, and get to work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2016, 07:10 AM

78,002 posts, read 60,193,878 times
Quote:
I think it's some of both. Of course he's overblowing the point and some of the criticism aimed at him was fair....just like FOX went after Hillary unfairly, several other outlets were clearly biased against Trump.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:14 AM

45,366 posts, read 26,961,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
So which is it? I keep hearing complaints about him that are absolute opposites of each other.

He's going to make all these horrible changes vs. he's going back on everything and will be the status quo.

Also we have the other conflicting meme about how he can't put together a cabinet fast enough and he is putting together a cabinet that will start ww3 and teach creationism in schools etc.

Basically, it's the same general mindless panic and lashing out that we saw after the 2008 election.

Irrational whining, hand wringing and apocalyptic predictions.
So true.

Now we have taken some hits from this administration for the last eight years that could be realized down the road... but nothing causing an immediate apocalypse.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:20 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,141,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'm fascinated that Trump is still obsessed by this like a five year old. The election was three weeks ago and he's still tweeting about CNN supporting Hillary?
To add/
His speeches were 90% bash Hillary affairs,now that Hillary has basically left the building he hasnt much to say so the right is going to continue to keep Hillary as a focal point of their need to hate.
They won everything and now instead of putting together viable strategies to "make America great again"they are continuing to waste time bashing Hillary.obsessive compulsive behavior IMO.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:37 AM

He is freaking out because CNN called his claim baseless.

Trump said 3 million illegals voted in the elections, and offered 0% proof for it, so his claim baseless. CNN is correct this time.

Trump is extremely sensitive to any criticism, so I think it is going to be a very long 4 years for him.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:39 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,969,222 times
As I turn on CNN I always say to myself "I wonder what kind of Trump Bashing they are doing now". Low and Behold, every time, some kind of Trump bashing. So silly. This morning they were still talking about his tax returns and how we need to demand he release them. LOL..

Old 11-29-2016, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
As I turn on CNN I always say to myself "I wonder what kind of Trump Bashing they are doing now". Low and Behold, every time, some kind of Trump bashing. So silly. This morning they were still talking about his tax returns and how we need to demand he release them. LOL..
Good. He promised to release them, so it's good he is called out to fulfill the promise.

How is that bashing?

Should the president be a taboo? How PC is PC enough?

Old 11-29-2016, 07:47 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,614,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump continues to tell it like it is.

CNN = Fake News

I can't imagine why anyone would consider them credible these days.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...34300846862336
Trump has to put the Election behind him and the Country in from of him.

Great he won. That is the beginning not the end.

People are watching him closely.

Yes CNN is liberal as is the entire entertainment mainstream talk shows and media which target the younger generations. Fox is really no better. Just another propaganda media outlet with clean shaven stiffs wearing red ties pretending to be the conservative network and source of truth.

Telling 80% of the truth is still not the whole truth.

Trump time to get to work, and no I'm not talking about your gold plated "Make America Great Again" hat.

That is not going to cut it.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:50 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,722,985 times
Quote:
That could be. The whole "Hamilton" kerfuffle made a nice distraction from his $25 million fraud settlement. He is certainly good at keeping both his detractors and supporters more focused on what he is saying rather than what he is doing.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:56 AM

163 posts, read 129,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'm fascinated that Trump is still obsessed by this like a five year old. The election was three weeks ago and he's still tweeting about CNN supporting Hillary?
Because corruption, lies, and brainwashing matters to people who are not liberals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies