Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 07:44 AM

29,470 posts, read 14,643,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The mandate of this election.

Globalism is going to take a big huge hit in the next decade!
THIS IS AWESOME!!

Brexit
FedExit
and from the sound of it, many European nations are saying the hell with the European Union(trying to be like the United States)

Our Constitution is suppose to prevent what the EU is forcing upon its members. Key words - {suppose to prevent}
So, you see why the destruction of the Constitution was the goal to globalism.
The UN could not force anything on us, although they have tried, with the US Constitution standing in their way. Thus the deterioration of it in the last 100 years and the rise of the alphabet agencies, making policy and law around congress and the constitution.

I've been against Globalism since the first time I heard the term , back in High School. Then after entering the workforce and seeing the effects of it first hand. Now I know we will never be as prosperous as we once were, but just to see the hemorrhaging of jobs end would be a start. I also expect to see a slump in the market, and prices rice if we start making changes but in the end I think our country will be much better off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2016, 08:08 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,730,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
First you lefties say he's with globalists, then alt-righties... it's like Goldilocks, except without the "just right."
The two are not mutually exclusive. You can be right or alt-right and also be a "globalist."

If y'all actually knew something about politics beyond anti-left propaganda memes, we wouldn't have to sit around explaining the basics to you.

Old 11-29-2016, 08:50 AM

19,626 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
The two are not mutually exclusive. You can be right or alt-right and also be a "globalist."

If y'all actually knew something about politics beyond anti-left propaganda memes, we wouldn't have to sit around explaining the basics to you.

Oddly some of these alt right types don't even live in the US, or they live in urban areas and know nothing about middle America.

Old 11-29-2016, 01:57 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Oddly some of these alt right types don't even live in the US, or they live in urban areas and know nothing about middle America.

Look out there... Look left and look right. See the sea of red out there. There is your alt-right.
Your little island of blue needs us, more than we need you. The alt-right is rural-America.

Old 11-29-2016, 02:03 PM

2,405 posts, read 1,445,901 times
Quote:
Look out there... Look left and look right. See the sea of red out there. There is your alt-right. Your little island of blue needs us, more than we need you. The alt-right is rural-America.
Don't the denizens of the mainly-rural taker states suck up more government benefits than the occupants of the mainly-urban, coastal powerhouse states that fuel our economy?

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-mos...0/#red-vs-blue

Old 11-29-2016, 02:07 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
First you lefties say he's with globalists, then alt-righties... it's like Goldilocks, except without the "just right."
Lefty? Frank a lefty?

Oh my.

Old 11-29-2016, 02:16 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
It is about making me prosper.

Unless your name is Donald Trump I think you've misread the entire situation.

Old 11-29-2016, 02:18 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
What about leaving me alone to prosper, fail, live, die on my own?

Old 11-29-2016, 02:19 PM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Too bad Trump seems to surrounding himself with globalists
Too bad for you.

We sucked it up for 8 years. NOW it is YOUR turn.

Get used to it!

Old 11-29-2016, 02:27 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
The mandate of this election.

Globalism is going to take a big huge hit in the next decade!
THIS IS AWESOME!!

Brexit
FedExit
and from the sound of it, many European nations are saying the hell with the European Union(trying to be like the United States)

Our Constitution is suppose to prevent what the EU is forcing upon its members. Key words - {suppose to prevent}
So, you see why the destruction of the Constitution was the goal to globalism.
The UN could not force anything on us, although they have tried, with the US Constitution standing in their way. Thus the deterioration of it in the last 100 years and the rise of the alphabet agencies, making policy and law around congress and the constitution.
There's no common definition of " globalism".

What's your definition?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies