Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 01:12 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,393,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Yep, she is simply his trophy wife and has no interest in any of this. Nice to look at, but not much upstairs.
She's fluent in five languages. On that accomplishment alone, I'd wager that she has more upstairs than most other first ladies have had.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 01:22 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,217,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
She's fluent in five languages. On that accomplishment alone, I'd wager that she has more upstairs than most other first ladies have had.
Most Europeans are multilingual.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:33 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,124,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Melania is a trophy wife, she will do what she was hired to do, sit there and be pretty next to the Donald.

Has the thought ever occurred to you "trophy wife" propagators Melania actually loves her life the way it is? She is stable and kind she is quiet and a lady. Since opposites attract she loves the type A Donald is and the excitement of living a life with a live wire. He enjoys the peace and solitude she brings to his life. I think they really love each other. They don't have to kiss and hug in public for the cameras to prove anything like the fake Clintons. They are truly both people who seem at peace with themselves and their live together. I think they really love each other. She is beautiful, smart and speaks more languages than most of us have visited foreign countries. She knew he would win. She does not like the limelight. She is elegant and grounded and she will make a wonderful first lady and a good role model for young women today.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:38 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,346 times
Quote:

Michele ain't no slouch either:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/administr...michelle-obama

Old 12-18-2016, 01:39 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,506,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
Has the thought ever occurred to you "trophy wife" propagators Melania actually loves her life the way it is? She is stable and kind she is quiet and a lady. Since opposites attract she loves the type A Donald is and the excitement of living a life with a live wire. He enjoys the peace and solitude she brings to his life. I think they really love each other. They don't have to kiss and hug in public for the cameras to prove anything like the fake Clintons. They are truly both people who seem at peace with themselves and their live together. I think they really love each other. She is beautiful, smart and speaks more languages than most of us have visited foreign countries. She knew he would win. She does not like the limelight. She is elegant and grounded and she will make a wonderful first lady and a good role model for young women today.
I don't think they really love each other; and I predict you will see very little of her. She's probably rejoicing that the old, fat man is going to be gone most nights.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:54 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan Savage View Post
Except at 3 in the morning when Ambassadors & others are getting murdered .
Give it up already! Benghazi Committee couldn't prove anything!!!!!

Old 12-18-2016, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
Young women today need a nude posing woman as a role model? NOT!!

Old 12-18-2016, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Michelle is FAR more accomplished and educated that Melania.

Old 12-18-2016, 02:13 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,506,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan Savage View Post
Except at 3 in the morning when Ambassadors & others are getting murdered .
And now that the election is over - the Benghazi committee has quietly shut down; their purpose having been served as confessed by Republican Kevin McCarthy.

"He explained: “Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”

I wonder how concerned you were when all those embassy employees were killed under Raygun?

I'm guessing - not at all.

7500 people dead under Bush's reign of terror? Never heard a word.

Old 12-18-2016, 03:41 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,801,787 times
Quote:
Are they counting English as one of the languages she's fluent in? Because...no. She is obviously very uncomfortable with English and it has nothing to do with her accent - she is just not well-spoken.

She's been in the US what, 15 years? The fact that she hasn't mastered our language makes me question how fluent she is in other languages. We already know the Trump team lied about her having a degree in architecture - now their official line is that she "took a pause in her studies to pursue a career in modeling". Quite the long pause!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies