Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 07:02 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
If you have to fall onto your sword to argue that he didn't actually start them, have at it. They are his wars.
How many carrier groups and battalions were sent to these so called wars?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So murdering innocent men, woman, and children in the Middle East with his drones is good manners? Even the Mafia frowns on that stuff.
How do you feel about murdering 4,500 U.S. soldiers and at least 100,000 innocent Iraqis?
https://www.publicintegrity.org/2014...about-war-iraq

Old 12-02-2016, 07:19 AM

809 posts, read 746,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Obama's Ocare took my doctor away from me and more than tripled my health insurance premiums (in only four years) after eloquently and with "class" telling me I could keep my doctor and my premiums would shrink. Excuse me, but I don't share your enthusiasm for this charlatan.
How about sharing the specifics?

My spine crapped out in 2000, so I've spent most of my current life looking into healthcare in 'merica

The ACA started in 2010. PCIP, regulation against "scam plans." After all the "scam plans" I had from about 2005 to 2010, I was finally able to get a good plan.

If you read the ACA, you will see that if you had a plan starting before 2010, and you wanted to keep it, you could.

Look, I hated the PCIP, which required you to go totally uninsured for 6 months before getting on that plan.

The ACA had/has a lot of rough edges. Could have been fixed if the repub creatures didn't make "repeal obamacare" their rallying cry.

Enjoy your trumpism. I don't think trumpism will be good for USA healthcare.

Old 12-02-2016, 07:22 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,561,042 times
How could a liar and racial riot instigator be called decent and classy?

Old 12-02-2016, 07:22 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
yea Bush I am not sure--- but he did act appropriately in front of people or as a president should act with good manners etc
Good manners while arguing that you can ignore peoples due process rights is no better.

But yes, this thread is not about Bush.

Old 12-02-2016, 07:25 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
How many carrier groups and battalions were sent to these so called wars?
Your defense has been rejected. We do not count the number of cars someone like Ted Bundy used but rather how many innocent dead bodies he left behind.

Old 12-02-2016, 07:25 AM

15,631 posts, read 10,386,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upgrader View Post
How about sharing the specifics?

My spine crapped out in 2000, so I've spent most of my current life looking into healthcare in 'merica

The ACA started in 2010. PCIP, regulation against "scam plans." After all the "scam plans" I had from about 2005 to 2010, I was finally able to get a good plan.

If you read the ACA, you will see that if you had a plan starting before 2010, and you wanted to keep it, you could.

Look, I hated the PCIP, which required you to go totally uninsured for 6 months before getting on that plan.

The ACA had/has a lot of rough edges. Could have been fixed if the repub creatures didn't make "repeal obamacare" their rallying cry.

Enjoy your trumpism. I don't think trumpism will be good for USA healthcare.
I've shared my "specifics" many times here on C-D and won't do it again.

You won in the Ocare three-card monte game. congrats. My family lost.....bigly.

Old 12-02-2016, 07:29 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,039,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upgrader View Post
This goes far beyond rough edges and fixing this problem Democrats have created is going to be monumental task.

Old 12-02-2016, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Your defense has been rejected. We do not count the number of cars someone like Ted Bundy used but rather how many innocent dead bodies he left behind.
In other words, you`ve got nothing but deflection. You claimed Obama is starting wars and now you`re hiding behind Ted Bundy. Case closed.

Old 12-02-2016, 07:31 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
Every time I think about Trump becoming president, I also think about President Obama, and shake my head. How can we go from Obama, who is class and dignity personified, to Trump, who is completely the opposite - a loud-mouthed, thin-skinned buffoon? America's credibility with the rest of the world is going to suffer greatly over the next four years.

Kudos to Obama for having the maturity and grace to deal with this transition with nothing less than pure professionalism.
I knew there was a reason I moved from my home state of Ca. Too many live there with their heads in the sand. if you really think Obama isn't thin skinned i almost feel sorry for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies