Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 07:04 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,993,681 times

Advertisements

And then there's this...
"According to columns written several years ago in the Minnesota Daily, obtained exclusively by The Daily Caller News Foundation, Ellison was once a proponent of a blacks-only nation carved out of America and cash reparations paid from whites to blacks. Ellison also called the U.S. Constitution the “best evidence of a white racist conspiracy to subjugate other peoples.”

https://congressionalblackcaucus.com...ry-for-blacks/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2016, 07:19 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,954,406 times
Funny how Ellison was the one who supported the Jew Bernie Sanders. Must be quite an anti-semite.

Why not focus on the issues, like the people in the Midwest who elected him for Congress choose to do?

Old 12-03-2016, 07:20 AM

1,008 posts, read 487,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Most of President Obama's cabinet was confirmed with 75+ votes in the Senate. Some like Panetta , Kerry, and Clinton got 90+ votes.

We get that you dont like them, but no one believes they were stupid. political differences are not a sign of intelligence
member when several of his Treasury picks didn't pay their taxes and they all blamed TruboTax?

I member.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:24 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,576,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Keith Ellison is a radical anti-Christian, anti-Semite piece of trash and on top of it, he's not real smart.

How can you rip Stephen Bannon as part of Trump's cabinet but be ok with Ellison as DNC chair? I see Howard Dean dropped out of the running. This could happen.
Perhaps you can post something besides your personal opinion (or Breitbart) to support your assertions that he is both antiSemetic and antiChristian.

We don't need to look very far to seen Bannon's narrow viewpoints (google "renegade jew").

Old 12-03-2016, 07:31 AM

10,226 posts, read 7,573,266 times
Quote:
Keith Ellison is a radical anti-Christian, anti-Semite piece of trash and on top of it, he's not real smart.

How can you rip Stephen Bannon as part of Trump's cabinet but be ok with Ellison as DNC chair? I see Howard Dean dropped out of the running. This could happen.
I'm not a Democrat, but let me get this straight. You are complaining about the Dems naming an anti-Semite as chair of the DNC, when Trump has named an anti-Semite as his Chief Strategist IN the White House itself? Sweet trick.

But yeah, BOTH choices are bizarre. Although I don't know for sure that the DNC selection is an anti-Semite. After all, the Dems count Jewish people and causes among their top priorities. We do know that Bannon is an anti-Semite, though.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:32 AM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Perhaps you can post something besides your personal opinion (or Breitbart) to support your assertions that he is both antiSemetic and antiChristian.

We don't need to look very far to seen Bannon's narrow viewpoints (google "renegade jew").
Long history of listening to his whacked ideas because I live in the same state as the idiot. He believes Israel does not have the right to exist and thinks Louis Farrakhan is a really good guy! Perfect for today's Democrats I guess.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:34 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,595,971 times
Quote:

Did you rip Bannon?

Old 12-03-2016, 09:36 AM

5,297 posts, read 6,170,467 times
Not to worry, Ellison will not become the new DNC chair "person." Alan Dershowitz is unalterably opposed to his appointment (and has gone on TV to denounce him) and so is the Jewish donor class, whose contributions make up a significant portion of democrats' campaign funds.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:39 AM

26,457 posts, read 15,049,695 times
He is not white. Democrats tend to believe that only white people can be bigots.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:41 AM

25,550 posts, read 17,251,719 times
Quote:

You don't understand.....

HE'S NOT A WHITE MAN! That's the primary requirement for the position under discussion. And the further The Party of Lunatics can get from White men, the better they feel about themselves. That way they can call everyone else a White Supremacist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies