Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 07:16 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
What is "shocking" is your ignorance in NOT being able to differentiate the 2!
There IS no difference! Both the article and the headline were PUBLISHED and distributed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2016, 09:43 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,344,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
There IS no difference! Both the article and the headline were PUBLISHED and distributed.
I thought the article said that copies were 'leaked' . Just askin'

Old 12-05-2016, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
I thought the article said that copies were 'leaked' . Just askin'
If that is true then my position is strengthened and the OP still has no point.

Old 12-05-2016, 11:36 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
If that is true then my position is strengthened and the OP still has no point.
Yet you continue to post in the topic. Your actions don't match your words.

Newsweek demostrated exactly what Fake News is.

Old 12-05-2016, 11:53 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Trotting out Miss America to get bash points against Trump is going high? She freaking based her final push 100% with the message about how sorry Trump was, nothing about why she would be a great candidate. That's going low. Also, I believe she was in cahoots with the media to release the Trump audio tape at the most damaging moment.
Those are nothing compared to cheating at the debate by getting the questions ahead of time and cheating Bernie out of a fair chance via the DNC.

Old 12-05-2016, 12:45 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Hundreds of thousands of people in third world countries will soon be sporting t shirts with the 2016 Winner of the World Series- Cleveland Indians.

In the collectable consumer markets, including commemorative editions for sporting events, elections and deaths, copy is created weeks, months and years in advance.

These are business, not political decisions.

Nearly every poll showed a Hillary win. This included Fox News/ WSJ. It came down to the swing states.

Much debate about polls influencing voter behaviors. We're Trump voters more motivated by these polls while Hillary voters stayed home? Who are these people being polled? And who answers calls from unknown people then shares who they will vote for, their age, their religion, their income, their race and so on?

Election morning, Kelleyanne was making the rounds of morning shows blaming the RNC for Trump's likely loss.
No two people were likely more surprised with the outcome than Trump and Hillary.

Old 12-05-2016, 12:50 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
USA MSM has completely discredited itself during this election. Completely in the bag for for Hillary Clinton.

Latest example, Newsweek didn't even read, write or approve the special edition they released that celebrated Hillary's win as the 35th president.

Excerpt
…as the tone of the election grew darker and more bizarre by the day, President-elect Hillary Clinton “went high” when her opponent went even lower. No stranger to trudging through the mire of misogyny in her career as first lady, senator and secretary of state, President-elect Clinton continued to push for an issues-based campaign even as a handful of Trump’s most deplorable supporters, seeing the wide margin Clinton held among female voters, called to repeal the 19th Amendment. On Election Day, Americans across the country roundly rejected the kind of fear and hate-based conservatism peddled by Donald Trump and elected the first woman in U.S. history to the presidency.

It's laughably biased. This aside from being completely wrong.

Newsweek editor makes major admission about leaked ‘Madam President’ issue – TheBlaze

(BTW, these things are supposedly now selling for $10,000 on ebay)
only $210. I'd like to read one just for the chuckles. hopefully someone will scan the whole thing and get it online.

Newsweek Magazine- Madam President Special Commemorative Issue, November 8, 2016 | eBay

Last edited by uggabugga; 12-05-2016 at 01:08 PM..

Old 12-05-2016, 04:34 PM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
I'll wait for the Newsweek where Hillary is in an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs and being sentenced to life in prison. Madame Convict.

Old 12-05-2016, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yet you continue to post in the topic. Your actions don't match your words.
Of course they do! My actions are to prove your thread has no point.

I've done that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies