Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 09:11 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Remember CNN reporting that Trump had no path to 270 electoral votes.
Let's list some more fake CNN news;

GOP brokered or contested convention.
Trump assaulting women
CNN helping Hillary with town hall questions
CNN hosts being paid and attending meetings to support Clinton campaign
CNN NOT reporting important news to help their candidate which creates a false narrative.
Etc.
You are proof of the fake news bubble. You live right in the middle of it. Now go back to Comet Pizza on Alex Jones where you belong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2016, 09:12 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
So what 'news' websites do you get your information from? Let us see:

Here, you started a thread linking to a suspect news site claiming that some doctor that had treated Hillary Clinton was dead under suspicious circumstances:

Another death and affiliation with Hillary Clinton...suicide...really?

Of course, it was all nonsense (except he did die):
Maryland Doctor Who Treated Hillary Clinton for Blood Clot on Brain Mysteriously Dies : snopes.com

Here you started a thread linking to 'dcclothesline' or such, claiming Hillary was a secret lesbian, Bill had 2000 lovers, etc.:

Longtime mistress of Bill Clinton speaks out about Hillary and her gay life!

Here is a thread you began linking to 'joeforamerica' claiming Bill Clinton had AIDS:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...lary-look-sick-
bill.html

No wonder you think that CNN is crooked. They do not report the stories floating about in your head.
Pwned.

Old 12-06-2016, 09:20 PM

24,401 posts, read 23,056,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
There is something of a conspiracy afoot to discredit the traditional news outlets by characterizing the news they reports as something that has been made up - in other words, as deliberate lies. Is it a deliberate lie to show a series of tweets that there published by someone? Nope. Also, some people are trying to rewrite history by claiming that these outlets said things that they didn't. Those same people would refuse to examine any link that disproved their statements, tho.

On the other hand, is it a deliberate lie to say that a particular pizza parlor is trafficking in the mistreatment of children? Yep. Has that 'trafficking in children' been reported as a 'fact' by any traditional news outlet? Nope. Has it reported as true in a story on breitbart? Probably. Has it spread like wildfire on an assortment of 'right wing' blogs that pass off outlandish tales and opinions as news? Yep, definitely. And, those who disdain the traditional news media are lapping it up.
>>>>LOL. I thought I stumbled onto City Data Forum from Bizarro World when I read this post.

Old 12-06-2016, 09:20 PM

772 posts, read 390,477 times
I am so sick of CNN and their biased fake news and opinions.

I don't watch them or MSNBC, and encourage everyone I know to do the same.

Old 12-07-2016, 06:23 AM

24,401 posts, read 23,056,554 times
I looked at Media Matters and who runs it and they've been relegated to the dumpster. As has NPR. If the independent internet sleuths have taken over being the real journalists its time we start protecting the internet and not let the information gangsters ban whatever threatens their racket.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies