Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 06:12 AM

4,627 posts, read 3,395,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post

Or did you confuse clinton's blood trail of the suddenly dead, who crossed them?

The bogey man syndrome continues to afflict Trump's detractors and it is apparently a contagious disease spread by the media rats.
Time to put the crack pipe down and get back to reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2016, 06:14 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
I wish they would put an end to the "echo chamber" effect when Megyn speaks on Fox.

I have to lower the volume, then raise it when her show is over and Hannity begins.

Old 12-07-2016, 06:14 AM

451 posts, read 236,083 times
Good. I hope her life is miserable. She deserves it.

Old 12-07-2016, 06:17 AM

4,627 posts, read 3,395,314 times
Megyn Kelly has received death threats and she has been under armed guard for over a year including her family/kids.

Clearly, the average Trump supporter is not at all implicated but it would be nice to see some of you Trump supporters on C-D fully condemn the fringe basket cases who are doing this to Kelly and her family. This goes to the heart of what it means to live in a democracy...she is a journalist and if journalists are under threat for something they say or believe then we are ALL under threat.

Old 12-07-2016, 06:30 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
I wonder what happened to those seventeen women who came out of the woodwork to accuse Trump of sexually abusing them during the last weeks of the campaign.
Good question. Are they in same position as Kelly, but can't afford body guards? Don't know.

Old 12-07-2016, 06:40 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
I have never liked her show. Never. There has always been something grating and smug about her. That said, at first I thought she did what a journalist should have done in relation to Trump but eventually she simply allowed her personal feelings to skew her professionalism.

Old 12-07-2016, 06:55 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
Megyn Kelly has received death threats and she has been under armed guard for over a year including her family/kids.

Clearly, the average Trump supporter is not at all implicated but it would be nice to see some of you Trump supporters on C-D fully condemn the fringe basket cases who are doing this to Kelly and her family. This goes to the heart of what it means to live in a democracy...she is a journalist and if journalists are under threat for something they say or believe then we are ALL under threat.
I condemn anybody that threatens another individual. I also condemn people that claim that a criminal is telling the truth when they place a death threat. It could be a Trump supporter; but why not catch the individual first and then find out what they believe (as if that is relevant). Anybody placing a death threat to another individual is a criminal and it would not be too much of a stretch to also believe they are liars.

As far as we know right now Megyn could have asked her best friend to place a death threat or it could have been a competitor at work; we don't know anything until the culprit is caught. Hopefully they will catch somebody soon.

Old 12-07-2016, 07:09 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
If she goes to work for CNN she's murdering her career and reputation.
God, I hope she goes... she deserves to lose her career... it would be perfect... she let her personal issues become her defining issues... she is borderline Glenn Beck.. how that guy made into TV still amazes me...

Old 12-07-2016, 07:56 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,031,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
In fear of a declining career maybe..
That's the truth.

The hard beyotch will do anything to stay relevant.

She's too dumb to know her 15 minutes are up.

She can now slither over to CNN.

Oh...and let's not forget...she was BULLIED when she was a kid.

Good Lord. If all else fails in the attention grab, say you were bullied.

Old 12-07-2016, 08:13 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,031,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post

Kelly is a babbling fool who will say anything for attention. She has a lame book she's trying to sell.

She is NOT a journalist. If she were, she would be reporting facts and not, as you say, spewing "something they believe".

She thought vomiting up crap she "believed" about Trump was going to get her ahead. She failed. Now she has to live with it. Too bad. She brought her woes on herself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies