Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 03:43 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Only becuase it's true. His campaign of hatred,racism and bigotry is all the proof needed.
So, the truth is now hatred, racism, and bigotry? Yes, this is why you lost the election, this is what everything came down to, if anyone disagreed with anything the left said, you were automatically labeled as a hater, racist, or you were a bigot....

It's no wonder you lefty have not figured it out yet...hell even van jones figured it out, and he is still flabbergasted about it.....

But hey, keep it up, you'll make 2020 just as easy as 2016....and then when pence gets in there...another 8...

Oh, and lets say I give you the last 18 months, and that it was trump (it was not) what about the prior 6 yrs and 6 months? Was the United states not divided?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2016, 03:45 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
I would have picked Juan Manuel Santos of Columbia for ending a conflict with FARC that has lasted over 60 years and killed over 200,000.

Old 12-07-2016, 03:48 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, the truth is now hatred, racism, and bigotry? Yes, this is why you lost the election, this is what everything came down to, if anyone disagreed with anything the left said, you were automatically labeled as a hater, racist, or you were a bigot....
The truth according to Donald Trump isn't that the code you live by?

Old 12-07-2016, 04:01 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
The truth according to Donald Trump isn't that the code you live by?
Is that the code the you and the left are putting out...that code that is considered fake news....nope....that's your code....

And no comment on anything else? How typical of a leftist....

Old 12-07-2016, 05:18 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Meh.
Trump won the Person of the Year fair and square.
It's a dubious award at best, as villains have been awarded the title as often as heroes, but it is undeniable that Donald Trump changed our longest political institution- the one that presumed a nominee was qualified by some prior civic service for the most important job on Earth.

Now that that notion has been done away with, it is going to be very interesting to discover what will come of it.

Old 12-07-2016, 05:51 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
LOL someone research this and post results.
Since Time started the award..every President..except Calvin Coolidge...has been "Man of the Year".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_P...ns_of_the_Year

Old 12-07-2016, 06:05 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yeah, and you all got excited about Obama's "Peace Prize" when Yassir Arafat won the same thing. Didn't stop any leftie from gloating about it.

Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle
Joseph Stalin--twice....Ayatollah Khomeini....Mao.....An interesting list..the criteria being a seminal player in History..not a take of good or bad--of note, every single US President with the exception of Coolidge has made the list, since its inception:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_P...ns_of_the_Year

That didn't take long before the snowflakes started getting all whiny and butthurt. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahaha! I love 2016.

I gotta ask..what, exactly, makes me a 'snowflake'?
I must admit..I'd never heard the term until I started coming here...Not really sure what it means?
I'm delicate? Weak? Individual? What?

I'll take my Honorable military service---my Purple Heart..with cluster///my Bronze Star..and plop it on the table just to see what YOU bring to our country. I bled for both of our rights to have and express our opinions. What did you do?

It appears beyond stupid to take a post that had no negative connotation, save that of informing people that being named Time's 'Person of the Year', was not always a compliment...and turn it into some sort of an attack by Liberal 'snowflakes'.

BTW...I'm a Registered Republican..I actively did not support Trump...but now he's soon to be my President..and I'll support him until he gives me reason not to.

Old 12-07-2016, 06:43 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Trump for sure is backing up his claim of going to win a lot!

Old 12-07-2016, 06:49 PM

41 posts, read 26,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
Gotta love it when liberals run the media... so the country was somehow more united under Obama? Whenever they don't get their way they whine like little babies. To call this the "divided states of america" just shows bad taste on their part and how poor of losers they are, and also how intellectually superior they think they are, when they are not.

Republicans do it too, though. It's just the way humans are programmed... to be sheep who go with the herd.. thus why they have to have a "political party" in the first place... aside from the fact having only two parties makes it easy for the globalists and billionaire oligarchs to buy both parties out.

It's the same old song and dance in other countries, too... canadians and aussies in forums I visit also ***** about their governments... again bought out by the globalist oligarch trash. Same old war on drugs, war on guns, flooding with refugees, and the nanny state mentality... they love their power and control. They seem to want to destroy all homogeneous cultures and make a big melting pot.
It is and always have been a divided United States of America you think we were living in some kinda post racial and political harmony ?

Old 12-07-2016, 06:49 PM

8,678 posts, read 11,069,654 times
Trump took down the Bush and Clinton in one election. That deserves a nod
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies