Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2016, 10:48 PM

29,378 posts, read 16,297,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
Looks like your liberal shield against logic and reality is at full strength.
So you believe discrimination is legal and there for the reaction to serving all people should be the same as only serving straight people ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2016, 10:49 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,626,737 times
Quote:
Sure, except liberals don't actually boycott businesses like conservatives do. The way conservatives boycott businesses is that they stop shopping at the business. The way liberals do it is they run around to bakeries and then the government says "I'll take it from here" and they put the bakery out of business. That's not a boycott, but liberals pretend it is. And that's because liberalism is a lie.
I would love to know how someone as socially isolated as yourself has such keen insider information about the gay community.

That you are wrong is beside the point. I'm more interested in watching you work your way out of this corner.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:50 PM

1,850 posts, read 812,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So you believe discrimination is legal and there for the reaction to serving all people should be the same as only serving straight people ?
Absolutely. Anyone in any business has the right to serve who they want. Only a liberal doesn't comprehend that because liberals are against freedom and liberty.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Absolutely. Anyone in any business has the right to serve who they want. Only a liberal doesn't comprehend that because liberals are against freedom and liberty.
So you are ok with businesses not serving black people ?

Old 12-08-2016, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
I would love to know how someone as socially isolated as yourself has such keen insider information about the gay community.
It's probably because I can read your posts, but that's just a guess.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:53 PM

Quote:
So you are ok with businesses not serving black people ?
Sure, if that's what they want to do. Is this going somewhere? The only people who aren't allowed to discriminate are state and federal governments.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Sure, if that's what they want to do. Is this going somewhere? The only people who aren't allowed to discriminate are state and federal governments.
I was just trying to see if you were one of those " you cant change race, but you can change behavior" conservatives.

Regardless, discrimination, and laws around it arent some liberal construct, like it or not, Most people on your side of the aisle are against it as well.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:57 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,626,737 times
Quote:
It's probably because I can read your posts, but that's just a guess.
I'm a straight woman, sweetheart.

Although, unlike yourself, I am largely involved in the gay community: charities, social programs, etc. I've never seen this minority group bully anyone.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:59 PM

Quote:
I was just trying to see if you were one of those " you cant change race, but you can change behavior" conservatives.

You can. Bill DeBlasio's wife is a self-described "former lesbian."

Quote:
Regardless, discrimination, and laws around it arent some liberal construct, like it or not, Most people on your side of the aisle are against it as well.
Except I don't care who is for it or against it. Since I'm right, it doesn't matter.

Old 12-08-2016, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
I'm a straight woman, sweetheart.

Although, unlike yourself, I am largely involved in the gay community: charities, social programs, etc. I've never seen this minority group bully anyone.
I know, they have liberals to do it as their surrogates. Nobody could be bullied by people who constitute approximately 0.3% of the population. I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies