Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is the Most Irritating, Hypocrite actor You know?
Matt Damon 3 4.62%
Liam Neeson 4 6.15%
Ben Afflck 7 10.77%
Sean Penn 11 16.92%
Madonna 9 13.85%
Rosie O'donald 18 27.69%
I don't know, I hate them all, why can't they just keep out of Politics 27 41.54%
Somebody please make them stop, this is too much, it is too muc 4 6.15%
I can't even go to a movie anymore with all these hypocrites and their politics 17 26.15%
Pass the popcorn, you anti-American traitor, Let's what Matt kill people and then talk about gun controll 5 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 03:42 PM

22,755 posts, read 10,211,309 times

Advertisements

Leonardo DiCaprio meets with Donald Trump to discuss environmentally friendly job creation - LA Times

Who is the worst of all the stupid Hollywood actors?
Sean Penn and Madonna? At least we know there is a God because if two people ever deserved each other, it is those two losers, they are like soul mates and I don't know which is more pathetic.

I guess those British freaks like Liam Neeson are the worst of the worst, they just love to sit over there bad mouthing American and America with people like Penn and Madonna who hate America. Madonna thinks she is British, she thinks herself so above Americans that she will just run her mouth about how evil America is and now she is going to give sexual favors to me who vote for her opinion?

GROSS, the woman is like 80 years old, That's not really a temptation.

The list goes on and on, Hollywood Hypocrites acting like they know us.

How bad do you just want to tell them to SHUT UP?

Is it just me or are you absolutely disgusted with the politics of these movie stars that think they should have a pulpit and a voice because they see themselves as saviors to the world?

I wished somebody would give me a voice and I could tell these creeps to sit down and shut up!

Freaking movie stars are so stupid acting as if they have anything to do with the common man, the sheer hypocrisy of these losers traveling around in jets and owning big houses to then come and tell us how they think we should live, it is enough to stop going to the movies altogether.

The world makes these idiots movie stars and then they have so much money that they don't know what to do, and then they start thinking about how they think it is their job to save the world.

All they had to do was act like somebody else, and when they come out showing their hypocrisy, they are pointing a finger at everyone but themselves. I can't even watch these stupid actors because they are no longer ambiguous, how am I going to watch anything with Leo now that I have a picture in my head of him standing there demanding to speak to Trump so he can save the world from all of us.

What a freaking loser and don't even get me started on those hypocrites, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.

BONO?

Give me a break, who could stand to be around them?

All these actors have to do is shut up and act, and even though they are paid so much money, they can't even do that

Leonardo Dicaprio.

SHUT UP!

CRAWL BACK IN YOUR HOLES

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 12-08-2016 at 03:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2016, 03:50 PM

6,665 posts, read 3,286,342 times
For me it would be George Clooney. Not a bad actor (most of the time) but I find him to be extremely annoying.

Old 12-08-2016, 04:03 PM

15,573 posts, read 10,282,358 times
I vote for Leo DiCaprio as most annoying and hypocritical celebrity.....someone who flies around the world on his private plane and floats around the oceans on a private yacht while lecturing us about Global Warming. And how many homes does he maintain?

Old 12-08-2016, 04:08 PM

34,620 posts, read 21,437,111 times
Dicaprio isn't even a poll choice. Lol

Old 12-08-2016, 04:20 PM

38,967 posts, read 27,331,955 times
Rosie O'Donnell. I think she is mean spirited.

I think celebrities have the right to voice their opinions, but it seems to me that Rosie's only interest is to shut somebody up.

All the actors, I think they are okay. They all seem like genuine people to me. I just don't find any of them physically attractive. Most of them are average looking at best. Liam Neeson is a wonderful actor. That is about it.

Old 12-08-2016, 05:29 PM

22,755 posts, read 10,211,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Rosie O'Donnell. I think she is mean spirited.

I think celebrities have the right to voice their opinions, but it seems to me that Rosie's only interest is to shut somebody up.

All the actors, I think they are okay. They all seem like genuine people to me. I just don't find any of them physically attractive. Most of them are average looking at best. Liam Neeson is a wonderful actor. That is about it.

No it's like I have the movies, and what else do I have when it comes down to it? Even if your rich, you are going to watch movies, well I guess there is that minority that don't. But going to the movies used to be a magical get away from everything, and if you take the movies away, it aint cool at all.

I don't care what your politics are, I don't want to know if you are gay or not, I just want to watch a freaking movie and think about something else but my miserable life for a couple hours and once these actors ruin the mystery of who they are, you can't get in the mindset of believing them, or believing who they are trying to be because all you can think about is this wackjob and what he does when he is not acting. I mean if we find out an actor likes to drive fast cars or he has a hobby, big deal, but once they get the idea that they are saviors of the world, I can no longer watch them. Or if some chick just can't wait to have a coming out party to tell me all about her freaking love life, now she is gay and going to play a romantic role with a man?

TOO LATE, YOUR GAY, big deal, I don't care if your gay, but now you have ruined anything you could have played in, and now all you can do is play in a gay movie.

Then you have Di Caprio and these delusional hypocrites literally thinking that are the world's salvation and it must be destiny for God to have put so much money in their hands and they feel some sort of obligation because the whole world adores them and they are meant to save us all from ourselves.

Then we have people like Mel Gibson and that most irritating left behind dude, Kirk Cameron our savior, and all I can see is Mel yelling, or Kirk Crying, or Baldwin cursing his daughter and suddenly you can't go to the movies to get away from your own miserable lives because these losers Think that God has obligated them to save the world. They are getting paid to entertain us, and they use that stage to try and guide us.

Old 12-08-2016, 05:33 PM

38,967 posts, read 27,331,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
No it's like I have the movies, and what else do I have when it comes down to it? Even if your rich, you are going to watch movies, well I guess there is that minority that don't. But going to the movies used to be a magical get away from everything, and if you take the movies away, it aint cool at all.

I don't care what your politics are, I don't want to know if you are gay or not, I just want to watch a freaking movie and think about something else but my miserable life for a couple hours and once these actors ruin the mystery of who they are, you can't get in the mindset of believing them, or believing who they are trying to be because all you can think about is this wackjob and what he does when he is not acting. I mean if we find out an actor likes to drive fast cars or he has a hobby, big deal, but once they get the idea that they are saviors of the world, I can no longer watch them. Or if some chick just can't wait to have a coming out party to tell me all about her freaking love life, now she is gay and going to play a romantic role with a man?

TOO LATE, YOUR GAY, big deal, I don't care if your gay, but now you have ruined anything you could have played in, and now all you can do is play in a gay movie.

Then you have Di Caprio and these delusional hypocrites literally thinking that are the world's salvation and it must be destiny for God to have put so much money in their hands and they feel some sort of obligation because the whole world adores them and they are meant to save us all from ourselves.

Then we have people like Mel Gibson and that most irritating left behind dude, Kirk Cameron our savior, and all I can see is Mel yelling, or Kirk Crying, or Baldwin cursing his daughter and suddenly you can't go to the movies to get away from your own miserable lives because these losers Think that God has obligated them to save the world. They are getting paid to entertain us, and they use that stage to try and guide us.
LOL great post by the way.

Old 12-08-2016, 06:30 PM

35,324 posts, read 20,685,064 times
i though all had freedom of speech- in this country?- If we can listen to ASSANGE meddle and PUTIN send his notes over - HECK YEAH! they can say what they want! Shout louder Hollywood!

Old 12-08-2016, 06:39 PM

33,465 posts, read 17,970,130 times
These so called liberal hollywood stars use every capitalist tool out there to get more money and live in big mansions.. their elitist garbage is unworthy of any one to listen to their propaganda. So they didn't hear the message of Donald Trump to help the working man. We know why. They don't give a damn about the working man no matter what color they are. The working man and woman no matter what their color need jobs.

Old 12-08-2016, 07:48 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,002,123 times
Besides those listed, there's a whole lot of Hollywood, entertainment type people that no longer get my money. Most of them are such a turn off, I don't even watch them on TV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies