Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2016, 04:20 PM

84 posts, read 76,891 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't be surprised. I'd laugh my rear off if it is true and there is an electoral college fight or we have to do a revote for president
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2016, 04:40 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post
The RNC was hacked too. Russia is holding onto the RNC emails for blackmail purposes.

Report: Russia hacked GOP but didn
Well the Chairman of Homeland Security said the RNC was hacked, then he changed his mind and that is on record. If the RNC was hacked why didn't they release them, that is key. Not buying that they are holding them.

Old 12-11-2016, 04:53 PM

203 posts, read 246,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_Holiday View Post
I wouldn't be surprised. I'd laugh my rear off if it is true and there is an electoral college fight or we have to do a revote for president
Agree! How can any millennial take this stuff seriously when the biggest block for our president-elect was evangelicals waiting for the rapture and peeps who believe the president wasn't American! rofl!! Also they use to say he (Obama) was marxist then turn around and voted for a marxist lover -- Trump! lol

Cyberwars are commonly accepted among American younger generation. Russian Hackers are some of the best in the world. Channel Viceland runs some excellent scoops on it.

Bogachev and Russia's Cyber Black Market: CYBERWAR (Clip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIkl3SFSSTc

Folks, Hacking from Russia isn't a shock to your kids and grandkids. Ask them. It's kind of a war-game between countries / politics and kinda expected. It seems to only be shocking to Dems/Repubs who stick to regular news outlets.

Last edited by Something Needs To Change; 12-11-2016 at 05:02 PM..

Old 12-11-2016, 04:59 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,873 times
The nasty left gets caught. Truth comes out. Does it matter who let the US know the truth? NO. The bottom line is, the corrupt elitist left got caught conspiring to rig the election and now they want to cry foul and blame someone for exposing their corruption. Typical little snowflakes.

Old 12-11-2016, 05:23 PM

84 posts, read 76,891 times
I guess Trump won't really have a supermajority as those on the right had hoped. McCain will be a thorn in Trump's side and rightfully so.

I would love to see this turn upside down and force a revote. Rattle the cages of the staunch trump supporters. It would be a thing of beauty.

Even if nothing comes of this his life will be made miserable by his own party while in office. He will probably be ineffective, but still go on his daily tweet rants. He is such a loose cannon I could see us in another war as a result of his mouth. I'd be surprised if he makes it four years without committing an impeachable offense

Old 12-11-2016, 05:31 PM

14,944 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Back in September representative Michael McCaul (R Tx) from the House Homeland Security Committee indicated that both the RNC & DNC were hacked, then he changed his mind regarding the RNC. Interesting because if the RNC was also hacked then why weren't their emails released? The inteligence agencies indicated that both were hacked.

So here we have Spicer indicates that the RNC has private companies and he knows better, yet close to 17 security agencies are indicating otherwise. Anyway this will come out in the final report, but the question is where is the outrage from the Republicans and Trump. Fortunately there are some good republicans also demanding an investigation but Trump is silent, I assume because he doesn't want to get on the Ruissians bad side.
"Some" Republicans indeed. Exactly two, John MCCain and Lindsay Graham, "neverTrumpers" who join the Democrats in hating everything about Donald Trump, and bashing him every chance they get.

I suggest the other GOP members of Congress recognize an unsubstantiated claim made by "anonymous"sources in an article in that so called bastion of journalism, the NYT, which has made it their mission to destroy Donald Trump and justify disregarding any pretense of objectivity or journalistic ethics in doing so, as worthless.

They have not offered any documentation showing the proofs of their claim about Russia, perhaps if you know so much about it you could do so?

.......waiting.......

Old 12-11-2016, 05:48 PM

14,944 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by refineryworker73 View Post
Well if it's no news why is Trump tweeting about it?

Trump out here attacking the CIA and defending Russia over no news? That Trump is very proactive. He is getting an early jump on this no news story by making it bigger by tweeting about it while attacking the CIA.

And what would you say about it if Trump had not responded at all? Let me guess..... it MUST be true because he is not denying it! You and your ilk will condemn his every action no matter what he does or says.

Old 12-11-2016, 05:49 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,276,440 times
Quote:
I guess Trump won't really have a supermajority as those on the right had hoped. McCain will be a thorn in Trump's side and rightfully so.

I would love to see this turn upside down and force a revote. Rattle the cages of the staunch trump supporters. It would be a thing of beauty.

Even if nothing comes of this his life will be made miserable by his own party while in office. He will probably be ineffective, but still go on his daily tweet rants. He is such a loose cannon I could see us in another war as a result of his mouth. I'd be surprised if he makes it four years without committing an impeachable offense
It's funny how the left is so upset over the DNC getting caught with their pants down.

That being said, I never thought every policy he wants is going sail through. It's not going to be a big love fest for the next four years. I'll be surprised if all his cabinet picks get through.

As far as being impeached, are you ready for President Pence?

Old 12-11-2016, 05:52 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,269,482 times
Quote:

force a revote because of WIKILEAKS who Assange said it wasn't the Russians that gave him the DNC emails????? LMAO!!!!! stay away from the crack pipe.

This only shows that when TRUMP takes the oath of office he has to clean several federal agencies including the CIA ....a few Bush Neo Cons still roaming around the CIA who endorsed Hillary Clinton and wants a war with Russia and return to the Cold War, it gives purpose to their pathetic lives.

Old 12-11-2016, 05:52 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Why is it not surprising that the Trump cult would rather believe bimbo Kelly Ann Conway rather than the the intelligence community.

When is Trump going to have the word "fact" deleted from the dictionary?

The cult will believe anything, and I mean any little ridiculous idea put forth by Trump and his sycophants, but not experienced people who do this for a living, and who, btw, announced this some time ago?

The level of ignorance in this country is becoming quite alarming. Bozos (starting with Priebus) accuse the NY Times of making this up, but the same idiots believed pizzagate nonsense?

Hey folks (this seems to be the only phrase that gets their attention)--this was put out some time ago. What kind of bizarro Trump world are people living in?

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/...ector-national
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies