Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 11:28 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
That's nice that you write that on the Internet, but that doesn't make it actually true.
Well, that makes perfect sense that you'd know my country's healthcare system more than I would.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2016, 11:29 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
That's right. That signifies two things:

1) That in America, you can have no health insurance and still society will spend any amount of money on you that you need. No health insurance doesn't translate to no health care.

2) In America, everyone expects the best care for everyone. That's different from Canada, where it's OK to tell someone to just stay at home and don't bother coming to a hospital. In America, you could be a homeless guy and visit the ER every single night for a year straight for anything you wanted.

Notice how liberals break the bank on spending on people who don't pay ...then demand that we control costs by delivering worse care for people who do pay? That's liberalism.
People who don't have insurance raises our costs because we have to pay for them. Honestly, what is your knowledge of this.

33,541 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
That's right. That signifies two things:

1) That in America, you can have no health insurance and still society will spend any amount of money on you that you need. No health insurance doesn't translate to no health care.

2) In America, everyone expects the best care for everyone. That's different from Canada, where it's OK to tell someone to just stay at home and don't bother coming to a hospital. In America, you could be a homeless guy and visit the ER every single night for a year straight for anything you wanted.

Notice how liberals break the bank on spending on people who don't pay ...then demand that we control costs by delivering worse care for people who do pay? That's liberalism.
Wow....You know nothing at all about health care in Canada do you, but I already knew that from your previous ignorant posts.

26,654 posts, read 28,682,916 times
The main thing my British husband misses about England is the free medical care. It is excellent.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:30 PM

1,850 posts, read 820,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Well, that makes perfect sense that you'd know my country's healthcare system more than I would.
If you like your country's healthcare system, that's no skin off my back. Last I checked, no American has ever told another country how they should organize their country. It's always losers from other countries telling America they should change to be more like them. We don't want to be like you, we prefer being better than your country.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
People who don't have insurance raises our costs because we have to pay for them. Honestly, what is your knowledge of this.
Exactly, thus proving that health insurance doesn't have anything to do with health care. So all the liberals claiming that uninsured people die on the streets in gutters were knowingly lying.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Wow....You know nothing at all about health care in Canada do you, but I already knew that from your previous ignorant posts.
Canadian liberals always say that just before they come to America to get better care than they do in Canada. I'd be more impressed with Canadian health care if Canadians used it more.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:35 PM

33,541 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
If you like your country's healthcare system, that's no skin off my back. Last I checked, no American has ever told another country how they should organize their country. It's always losers from other countries telling America they should change to be more like them. We don't want to be like you, we prefer being better than your country.
Your country is not better at all....Not in freedom, education and certainly not in health care, and I can see it rapidly going down hill under Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hvrCNkL9RM

Old 12-12-2016, 11:36 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times
Quote:
Lmao!!

Oh, and I only responded to you because you DID make (ignorant) comments on other nations healthcare. You'll also note, I didn't comment on what the US should or shouldn't do, I just refuted your (ignorant) comments on country's with UHC.

Last edited by artemis agrotera; 12-12-2016 at 11:54 PM..

Old 12-12-2016, 11:40 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Exactly, thus proving that health insurance doesn't have anything to do with health care. So all the liberals claiming that uninsured people die on the streets in gutters were knowingly lying.
My husband runs healthcare plans. So I would say he knows a lot more than you do
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies