Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 05:58 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There is no such thing as color blind. Try naming one civilization in the history of world civilizations that lived color blind? You can't...

And the Alt-Right types have always been here. America has a foundation in white supremacy...
Why don't you and your type go diversify Africa, middle east, Israel, Asia etc and get off white people's back?

Old 12-14-2016, 05:58 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Am I the only one who see both movements as culpable for the emergence of "post truth" politics?
No. We (what you call the "alt-right") are the truth.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:00 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
But when an Asian cop shot a black dude by mistake and called his union rep while the man lay dying, this is what happened.
Wow the picture says it all. Slam dunk. Everyone is racial/ethnic advocating but the one native group. That is taboo and forbidden.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:00 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Am I the only one who see both movements as culpable for the emergence of "post truth" politics?
BLM activists don't have the power to do anything on a large scale other than small acts of violence. This country is completely controlled by the right other than the media and education. All the cops, the firefighters, military, construction workers etc are heavily right leaning and will never get behind or support BS like BLM.

The Alt right has the power to really start some ****, but they don't have a history of violence, so they don't worry me. They're just a large collection of "get off my lawn" people that fear change.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:03 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,964,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
But when an Asian cop shot a black dude by mistake and called his union rep while the man lay dying, this is what happened.
That group of protesters had no gripe with black lives matter. They were protesting because an Asian police officer was actually charged for his crime. It was misguided and distasteful, but they too were decrying racism, believing that the officer was charged and convicted because he was not white.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
BLM activists don't have the power to do anything on a large scale other than small acts of violence. This country is completely controlled by the right other than the media and education.
I think we can start purging academia of leftists sooner than you'd think; media will be a tougher nut to crack. More decentralized and less reliant on taxpayer dollars.

We want it all.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
That group of protesters had no gripe with black lives matter. They were protesting because an Asian police officer was actually charged for his crime. It was misguided and distasteful, but they too were decrying racism, believing that the officer was charged and convicted because he was not white.
Or because....called his union rep instead of an ambulance.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:09 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,476,450 times
The are extreme wings of both BLM and Alt Right but the mainstream of each group has valid points. Police shouldn't be allowed to shot people dead for any reason and not even get tried by a jury and the USA govt should care more about it's own citizens than globalism, bad trade deals and porous border are bad for the average American.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:11 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Why don't you and your type go diversify Africa, middle east, Israel, Asia etc and get off white people's back?
LOL...Good one... Get off white people's backs. Dude, there's a good chance my tax revenue subsidizes many deplorable lifestyles... And African, the Middle East, or Asian diversity isn't my concern. I'm American...

Old 12-14-2016, 06:14 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
Whose fault is it that virtually no 'minorities' are white advocating or conservative? Few whites are white positive for that matter, most of them are advocating for the "people of royal color".
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
For Pete's sake, what the heck does 'white positive' or 'people of royal color' mean? Is this about your desired 'safe spaces' or what?
Quote:
You don't know what "people of color" Obama and liberals keep mentioning as an esteemed supposedly cohesive group I guess based on their color, and being positive vs negative about something is?
What does 'white positive' mean?

What does 'people of royal color' mean?

Do you need to retreat to a safe space to answer? Man up or nevermind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies