Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 09:59 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
So you admit to the fact that something is wrong when Clinton wins the popular vote by a large amount and Trump still gets elected?Even you know there was something wrong.
uhm

she 'won' the popular vote only because to the fruity left in California

take the other 49 states and trump won the popular vote

Clinton lost because she is a proven liar
Candidate Hillary..."I'm for women".........................the real hillary........." the rapist was lured by the 15 yr old".... "all these tramps seduced my husband"

candidate Hillary..."I'm for minorities and blacks".......the real Hillary......"he's a n-word"

candidate Hillary...."I'm against the TTP"..........the real Hillary " I helped negotiate TTP, and Nafta was/is great"

candidate Hillary "woman should be paid the same".......the real Hillary 'everyone of my female staff is paid far less than my male staff'

Hillary "what difference does it make" . "lets move on from the past"........ I am sure ambassador Stevens and the others appreciate that hillary says what difference does it make

she proved that she is the MOST TWO-FACED POLITICAL CANDIDATE IN THE LAST 50 years... she proved with her actions and words, that she really did NOT support women

the states said quite loudly ...we cant trust another Clinton
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2016, 10:32 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
LOL
The Obama administration has known about Russian hacking of our intel agencies, out utility companies, etc etc -- the White House was even hacked and internet shut down for days. Why didn't he do something then?

Obama and the dems only get riled up about hacking when they think it prevented Hillary from winning.....

Old 12-15-2016, 11:00 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,401,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Something Needs To Change View Post
I can understand your saying this based on writings here but do you really believe millions of supporters outside of this forum think / feel this way along these lines?
Could you explain why?

Also when you stated controlled by Russia do you mean influence opinion? If not what is meant by controlling? Thanks if you take the time to do this.
Indeed Russia influenced opinion and let's not forget Trump won by slim margins
so it really didn't take much to sway voters on the fence.

I spoke with many Trump followers before the election , as a rule
they were very uninformed ( well, to me) about issues , of course this could be true for
both sides but the stupid stuff I personally heard from Trump followers
confirms this for me.
I live smack in Trump country , red neck counties around me , and the
uninformed are alive and well. Lots of military around here too and I always failed to see that Trump closing bases all over the world would secure their future role in the military yet they voted for him. Won't that mean they voted themselves out of a job?
They really did want to beat Hillary , don't understand or accept LGBT community,
the world is simply moving too fast for them. They want what Americans have been spoon fed from
childhood , winning is most important.
Under Obama my hair dresser finally got health coverage for her life long disease , she loves Trump ,you can't help stupid. She is living hand to mouth and surely
will continue to now.
I also had well educated friends that voted for Trump due to thinking that he will
be more friendly to Israel , old educated friends that voted for Trump because
they didn't want a woman in office and hated that a black man was our president for
eight years. ie racism at it's finest.

I have actually read intelligent comments in Trump's favor from more
posters here, yes there are some, than what I hear in my community.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:09 AM

27,143 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
So your good with a President of the United States elected by Russia?
He said totally baseless.

The sin for Dems is getting caught, not the bad action.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:19 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
Indeed Russia influenced opinion and let's not forget Trump won by slim margins
so it really didn't take much to sway voters on the fence.

I spoke with many Trump followers before the election , as a rule
they were very uninformed ( well, to me) about issues , of course this could be true for
both sides but the stupid stuff I personally heard from Trump followers
confirms this for me.
I live smack in Trump country , red neck counties around me , and the
uninformed are alive and well. Lots of military around here too and I always failed to see that Trump closing bases all over the world would secure their future role in the military yet they voted for him. Won't that mean they voted themselves out of a job?
They really did want to beat Hillary , don't understand or accept LGBT community,
the world is simply moving too fast for them. They want what Americans have been spoon fed from
childhood , winning is most important.
Under Obama my hair dresser finally got health coverage for her life long disease , she loves Trump ,you can't help stupid. She is living hand to mouth and surely
will continue to now.
I also had well educated friends that voted for Trump due to thinking that he will
be more friendly to Israel , old educated friends that voted for Trump because
they didn't want a woman in office and hated that a black man was our president for
eight years. ie racism at it's finest.

I have actually read intelligent comments in Trump's favor from more
posters here, yes there are some, than what I hear in my community.
in most of the states Hillary won, she won by very small margins too

last I check PEOPLE in the other 49 states (other than fruity left cali)voted

she got 48%, trump 47%, and 5%to the 'others'

and the FACT is that Hillary only got 48% of the vote...which means 52% voted not for her

the amount of votes doesn't matter

winning the states is what matters

Trump won 30 states....Hillary won 20 states plus DC

let's look at some of those states Hillary won

look at Nevada...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates....but...out of 17 counties...Hillary won only 2....trump took 15 counties

look at Colorado ...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates....but...out of 64 counties...Hillary won only 23..... trump took 41 counties

look at Oregon ...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates....but...out of 36 counties...Hillary won only 8..... trump took 28 counties

look at Washington ...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates....but...out of 39 counties...Hillary won only 12..... trump took 27 counties

look at New Mexico...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates....but...out of 33 counties...Hillary won only 14..... trump took 19 counties

look at Minnesota ...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates....but...out of 87 counties...Hillary won only 9..... trump took 78 counties

look at VERY BLUE New York...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates.... but...out of 62 counties... Hillary won only 16..... trump took 46 counties

look at VERY BLUE Maryland...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates.... but...out of 24 counties... Hillary won only 7..... trump took 17 counties

look at Virginia...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates.... but...out of 133 counties... Hillary won only 40..... trump took 93 counties

look at Florida (trump won)....9 million people voted...and of that 48.6% said trump over Hillary

Old 12-15-2016, 11:28 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
what they uncovered was corruption and criminal activity that the liberal news media would never have reported on anyway.
So, if it was Russia that was involved in exposing the Democrats, good for them. It just goes to show we can't count on our own media and leaders to do their job.
They exposed the way back room politics is run by both parties for decades. Nothing new.

Name me one criminal act that the email leaks of the DNC and Podesta brought to light.

Criminal acts and not just labels put on the usual backroom political maneuvering.

Come on,...........name one. I'll wait.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:30 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
in most of the states Hillary won, she won by very small margins too

last I check PEOPLE in the other 49 states (other than fruity left cali)voted

she got 48%, trump 47%, and 5%to the 'others'

and the FACT is that Hillary only got 48% of the vote...which means 52% voted not for her

the amount of votes doesn't matter

winning the states is what matters

Trump won 30 states....Hillary won 20 states plus DC

let's look at some of those states Hillary won

look at Nevada...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates....but...out of 17 counties...Hillary won only 2....trump took 15 counties

look at Colorado ...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates....but...out of 64 counties...Hillary won only 23..... trump took 41 counties

look at Oregon ...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates....but...out of 36 counties...Hillary won only 8..... trump took 28 counties

look at Washington ...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates....but...out of 39 counties...Hillary won only 12..... trump took 27 counties

look at New Mexico...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates....but...out of 33 counties...Hillary won only 14..... trump took 19 counties

look at Minnesota ...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates....but...out of 87 counties...Hillary won only 9..... trump took 78 counties

look at VERY BLUE New York...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates.... but...out of 62 counties... Hillary won only 16..... trump took 46 counties

look at VERY BLUE Maryland...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates.... but...out of 24 counties... Hillary won only 7..... trump took 17 counties

look at Virginia...Hillary won the state (popular vote) and got the electoral delegates.... but...out of 133 counties... Hillary won only 40..... trump took 93 counties

look at Florida (trump won)....9 million people voted...and of that 48.6% said trump over Hillary
Trump won the election. We all know that. Nobody is denying that. so what's your point?

Old 12-15-2016, 11:49 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
as a prior poster said, all the dirt on Donald was already out there.
I really love all this narcissism from the left.
You really think all the dirt on Donald is out there?

What about how the head of the RNC really, REALLY, didn't want him to be their nominee? I would LOVE to see those emails.

What kind of gyrations did Kellyanne have to go through to keep Trump on task and message?

I would LOVE to see those emails.

Put them out there and it's all even.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:57 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,252,971 times
why would you love to see those emails?
they are personal. Not classified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You really think all the dirt on Donald is out there?

What about how the head of the RNC really, REALLY, didn't want him to be their nominee? I would LOVE to see those emails.

What kind of gyrations did Kellyanne have to go through to keep Trump on task and message?

I would LOVE to see those emails.

Put them out there and it's all even.

Old 12-15-2016, 12:38 PM

771 posts, read 1,459,566 times
Quote:
why would you love to see those emails?
they are personal. Not classified.
Kim Kardashian's life is also personal too and I still want to see it.

Wait, what....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies