Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 06:55 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
You're a great American!

You...not so much.

Now you know how Republicans felt at all the gushing the liberals and the MSM did over Obama in 2008.

Just in case you forgot, to quote Oprah, your Messiah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2pZSvq9bto
And yet he did nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]
This is what amazes me. Many voted for him because he promised to bring jobs back. But if people researched him they would know he outsources his own jobs and he has no intention of bringing them to the US
He already employs about 35,000 people, most in this country.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:00 AM

1,679 posts, read 2,543,042 times
Quote:
[/b]

LOL where are the articles that say he will bring his production here. He's never even said that, so dream on. Bottom line....it's cheaper to produce products overseas. No way Trump and his daughter want to pay the higher cost of US workers to have their products made here
And, why should they have their businesses here if they can employ others outside of the USA for a lower wage? The corporations owe us nothing, and at the end of the day they are making more money by doing business elsewhere. You always have the option to leave and remember favor is not fair. Those people in the foreign countries are happy to have those jobs. Why do people continue to insist that the companies need to stay here? This entitlement mindset has to end.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:09 AM

Quote:
I think 20 million would disagree with you
Largely a failure---

'Millions' Lost Insurance - FactCheck.org

Old 12-18-2016, 07:18 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I saw some FauxNews footage of the H/+!er Youth Rally er I mean Trump rally this afternoon while at a truck stop, and watched him lie through his teeth, and watched the brainwashed naive automatons eat it up. I loved the part where he talked about buy american when his own clothing line is made in China lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
I'm black and I was there. There were no nazi salutes or anything. Quit being so dramatic.
You don't expect truth or reason from the left do you? They're incapable of thinking for themselves and have been brainwashed for months by Hillary and her media lapdogs that anyone not for them is a racist nazi. They're still reeling that their criminal wasn't elected and their real character is being revealed.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Nope, Hillary won the popular vote by millions. And what do I care about congress. They are all bought and paid for. They care nothing about us. They only care about keeping their jobs.
She won the popular vote by 1.4% not a big margin, and she only won in heavily populated areas, like NY and LA. The reason for the electoral college, so heavily populated areas don't control the elections every 4 years.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Love your selective memory... Obama spent his first two years trying to work with the Republicans are you kidding me? The Republicans said openly they wanted him to be a one term president. You right wingers never want to tell the whole story. Obama got the least respect of any sitting President from the Republican Party.
Ah the usual hypocrisy from the left. Your clearly selective memory - or maybe you're just too young and ignorant of even recent history - of how the left treated Bush for 8 years is showing. Obama probably did get the least respect of any president from the GOP, after 8 years of Bush getting the least respect of any president from the Democrats. You reap what you sow.

Obama tried to work with the Republicans? Complete BS. "elections have consequences, I won", or "republicans have to sit in back"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25HN1kZtRIw

Or completely excluding the Republicans in his first 2 years in office? The ONLY reason he even remotely tried to work with them after that is because he caused his party to lose the House and Senate and he had no choice but to try and work with them, and when they wouldn't do what he wanted he tried to push his agenda through executive orders.

Obama and the rest of the DNC earned any disrespect they're getting.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
No one doubts that he connects with people, the problem is that they are empty promises and lies.

As for the "grabbing comment" and "Holier than Thou", you are arguing tha frequency makes something right and there for you cant call it out. You are 100% wrong. You dont become less of a pervert just because other perverts exist in the world.
And you know this how? Here is a list of Obamas promises......The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises | PolitiFact

Old 12-18-2016, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I'm sure that you were the toast of the town, and the star of the party.
Bwa ha ha ha, you mad?

Old 12-18-2016, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Nope, Hillary won the popular vote by millions. And what do I care about congress. They are all bought and paid for. They care nothing about us. They only care about keeping their jobs.
ROFLMAO, Congress is bought and sold but Hillary isn't? They only care about their jobs but Hillary didn't?

You should care about Congress because that is who makes the laws, not the president through executive order - Congress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies