Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 06:44 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Well at least my grand daughter can use the bathroom without one of Obamas big hairy gender fluid perverts showing up demanding equal acess.
She needs to watch out for the short-fingered pervert who bragged to Billy Bush about grabbing female *****.

Tell her to run the other way if he's popping Tic Tacs into his mouth.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:45 PM

30,612 posts, read 18,192,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No that is not true. People from both parties and independents are talking about it, and as you can see from the video, the whole world is ridiculing it. The only people who approve 100% are his supporters. I believe his own party will put in an effort to make him stop with the tweet attacks.
Very true. The only extent that folks on the right are talking about this is to call out the left for continuing to make an issue out of nothing.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:50 PM

7,786 posts, read 8,024,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
She needs to watch out for the short-fingered pervert who bragged to Billy Bush about grabbing female *****.

Tell her to run the other way if he's popping Tic Tacs into his mouth.
You think that justifies Obama letting all perverts into little girls bathrooms.then you most also accept what you just posted.Pervert

Old 12-18-2016, 06:51 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,399,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I've no problem with Satire.

However you try to present it as fact.

This simply speaks to lack of argument on your part.
It is obvious that you personal pride is so very hurt
by people making fun of Trump but it is true.
Trump is the best fodder for comedians , satirist, cartoonist
around the whole wide world.
Sorry if it hurts but Trump will sadly continue being a big buffoon
for all to see.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:51 PM

14,669 posts, read 14,631,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
You think that justifies Obama letting all perverts into little girls bathrooms.then you most also accept what you just posted.Pervert
No you're the pervert...the pervert is you.

Sorry, presidential debate flashback.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:54 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
I like to call them Trump Twitstorms. I should copyright that.
Well you do seem to be a twit expert, so go for it....

Old 12-18-2016, 06:56 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Very true. The only extent that folks on the right are talking about this is to call out the left for continuing to make an issue out of nothing.
No, that is not true. Just today one of his advisers criticized his tweeting.

Why are you making stuff up?

Him making tweets like the one to China telling them to keep the drone is NOT SMART, and voicing concern about it is not a partisan issue.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:08 PM

30,612 posts, read 18,192,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No, that is not true. Just today one of his advisers criticized his tweeting.

Why are you making stuff up?

Him making tweets like the one to China telling them to keep the drone is NOT SMART, and voicing concern about it is not a partisan issue.
Proof? And if it did happen, I'm willing to bet that it was in response to a question from the media. Not the adviser just bringing up the issue his or herself. Ultimately, though, my response isn't to be literally that there are NO folks on the right talking about this issue. Rather, my statement is to say that the overwhelming narrative we see coming on this issue is from leftists (including the media)/folks on the right who are responding to the silliness. Will there be exceptions? Sure. But that hardly radically alters the overall point here.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:08 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
I don't think it's funny. Any of it. And I have a great sense of humor. The REAL problem is knowing when to STOP. To deliver the punch line. To move forward. If SNL had any sense, they would know when to let it rest but they have awful writers who try to squeeze blood out of a rotten turnip.

A prime example is the dead-end SNL show. That used to be one of my favorite shows, and then the greats died off, Radner, Bilushi, and they have tried to keep this show going.... I didn't stay up and watch it for years..... because: IT WAS NOT FUNNY anymore. It was more STUPID than anything.

Yes, in the beginning, the SNL with Trump was kind of funny but they dragged it on and on....on a dead horse tied to the back of a pickup. It's not FUNNY anymore. Trump is right.

I get that some love poking fun of Donald Trump. I get some think SNL is harmless fun. (used to be) Did you know the lady who played Hillary, sent some kind of message to the electorate begging them to NOT let Donald Trump be the president? Pathetic.

I think the younger set loves the show. I wonder how many love that show, who watched it since the 70's?

Old 12-18-2016, 07:13 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,822,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Pretty crazy that the bar has been set so low.
Yep Hussien sure did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies